What's new

Picture of terrorist PKK leader removed in Iraq’s Sinjar

You really dislike them. They are good looking or may be I have mistaken Arab girls for Kurdish but they spoke Kurdish. In fact one Iraqi Arab girl that I met doesn't even come close to Kurdish girls.

Iraqi Kurdistan is not going anywhere. Syrian, Iranian and Turkish Kurds I don't know. If all these four join forces they may win a political battle, but then again they can never stay together as a single one country.

Come on now.

I have nothing against Iraqi or Syrian Kurds. Almost all of them have heavy Arab admixture (ever since they appeared in what is today tiny Northeastern Syria and tiny Northern Iraq) and are by large heavily Arabized. My problem is purely historical and political. Historical in the sense of certain Iraqi Kurds rewriting well-known history and claiming ancient Arab/Semitic lands to be originally Kurdish when that could not be further from the truth. Poltiially because the KRG is a corrupt oligarchy ruled by two families (Barzani and Talabani clans) that often undermine Baghdad. Most people are struggling as well to make matters worse.

As for Kurds as a whole, they have historically always been close to Arabs. The descendants of Saladin (Al-Ayyubi) family live in KSA (mainly), Jordan and Egypt for example. There are locals of Kurdish descent in those 3 countries as well.

Who says that they should be going anywhere? Not me. I am just stating demographic facts. KRG has been flooded by Iraqi Arabs, mainly Iraqi Sunni Arabs post-ISIS chaos, and with the high fertility rates among Iraqi Arabs (Shia as well as Sunni) more Iraqi Arabs will move to KRG and further alter the demographics. Hence ending the KRG (as a purely Kurdish region) once and for all.

BTW, most Kurds online and the ones that I have met in person have been pro-KSA. If Kurds have any problems with Arabs, it is mostly limited to Iraqi and Syrian Arabs for historical reasons and due to ongoing politics.

I am serious. One of the many beauties of the Arabic language is its depth, among which is its many dialects, and the more softer Arabic dialects are 100 times more beautiful than Farsi and they never sound as gay or as weak which is a huge bonus.

Last edited:
Because Iran didn't do anything, Iraq took it

And if Iran did do something by influencing the PUK, i still blame Iran for its existence given Kurds are Iranians

That aside Kurds are the most annoying people i ever met. "KarkoOOOOOOOK is KiRdUsTAn".

I know that Iraq could militarily take the entire north, but I even question if I'd want to control a land full of Kurds LOL

did you even watch the videos bathist?

The IRAQI ARMY DISINTEGRATED AND SPILLED INTO THIN AIR, SUNNI OFFICERS THREW AWAY THEIR UNIOFORMS, SOLD THEIR SHIA RECRUITS AS CATTLE, AND JOINED DAESH. IT WAS THE SHIA MILTIAS ARMED, ORGANIZED, AND TRAINED BY IRAN THAT WERE DOING THE KILLING....

It was Iran who warned the kurds that a seccession vote would be considered an anti-Iran move, and decisive action will be taken.

the kurds thought their western media and hot air would protect them, so they did it anyway.

and faced complete humiliaton. thanks to Iran. Yout filthy bathists either ran away at best, or joined daesh and were slaughtered like animals

Kurds are a much greater threat to Turkey than to Iraq in which they already have an autonomous region. They do siphon resources, but they play a critical role in containing Turkey and even counterbalance the IRGC proxies influence in the Iraqi government.

Kurds claim the lands where our water resources originate from, if Turkey plays the dams game, we should empower the Pkk in return.

Kurds are a much greater threat to Turkey than to Iraq in which they already have an autonomous region. They do siphon resources, but they play a critical role in containing Turkey and even counterbalance the IRGC proxies influence in the Iraqi government.

Kurds claim the lands where our water resources originate from, if Turkey plays the dams game, we should empower the Pkk in return.
yeah that’s why turkey has tens of bases in north iraq and bombs it whenever it wants. so keep it up give us pretext to deal with you idiots

Last edited:

LoL...

You don't have much to say in the north side, thats why your leaders are asking to Turkey drone the north. How many assasin we do in the North side of your country against the pkk. What kind dumb kind Iraq are you aahhaha....

They do siphon resources,

They have their own oil, in a way it is a good thing that they are an autonomous region, however, they surely need to do a lot of catching up in many areas. Normally they complain center not giving them their budget share in time.

Why this region lacks agriculture?

They have their own oil, in a way it is a good thing that they are an autonomous region, however, they surely need to do a lot of catching up in many areas. Normally they complain center not giving them their budget share in time.

Why this region lacks agriculture?

Their agriculture did suffer from excessive imports from Iran and Turkey, the droughts and the reduced incoming water supply also hit the sector hard nationwide, some import bans were imposed recently and they did achieve self sufficiency in a number of crops like grain, onions and potatoes.

Overall having the kurds is a great expense, but as I pointed earlier they can be a useful chess piece in the grand game of regional power balance.

Overall having the kurds is a great expense, but as I pointed earlier they can be a useful chess piece in the grand game of regional power balance.

True, they are useful but for who? Anyone who promises them security and independence they will wag their tails for them (whether in their hearts they like it or not).

did you even watch the videos bathist?

The IRAQI ARMY DISINTEGRATED AND SPILLED INTO THIN AIR, SUNNI OFFICERS THREW AWAY THEIR UNIOFORMS, SOLD THEIR SHIA RECRUITS AS CATTLE, AND JOINED DAESH. IT WAS THE SHIA MILTIAS ARMED, ORGANIZED, AND TRAINED BY IRAN THAT WERE DOING THE KILLING....

It was Iran who warned the kurds that a seccession vote would be considered an anti-Iran move, and decisive action will be taken.

the kurds thought their western media and hot air would protect them, so they did it anyway.

and faced complete humiliaton. thanks to Iran. Yout filthy bathists either ran away at best, or joined daesh and were slaughtered like animals

Iran needs to **** out of Iraq with its terrorists

Baathists killed one million Iranians, did they run? Ahahahah

True, they are useful but for who? Anyone who promises them security and independence they will wag their tails for them (whether in their hearts they like it or not).
Kurds need to be gassed, Iranians too

Shut up you jealous because they more good looking.

They are fucking uglyz i just met a Kurd yesterday and his face is disgusting

We need to refer to "Kurds"/Iranian hill gypsies as Mountain Turks and Mountain Iraqis

Back
Top Bottom