What's new

Picture of terrorist PKK leader removed in Iraq’s Sinjar

Their agriculture did suffer from excessive imports from Iran and Turkey, the droughts and the reduced incoming water supply also hit the sector hard nationwide, some import bans were imposed recently and they did achieve self sufficiency in a number of crops like grain, onions and potatoes.

Overall having the kurds is a great expense, but as I pointed earlier they can be a useful chess piece in the grand game of regional power balance.
That's what the Armenians said too once upon a time. You don't need me to tell what happened to the Armenians do you?

Iran needs to **** out of Iraq with its terrorists

Baathists killed one million Iranians, did they run? Ahahahah

Kurds need to be gassed, Iranians too

1644855816453.png

First battle of tikrit:

Daesh terrorists slaughter the "iraqi army" and takeover saddam husseins hometown
close to where the camp speicher massacre happened. Where sunni officers of the "iraqi army" sold thousands of shia cadets to daesh to get slaughtered. And joined daesh.

Second battle of tikrit.

Shia militias, under DIRECT IRANIAN COMMAND slaughter every single bathist/daesh animal, and take over Saddam husseins hometown

Your poor hero is long dead, but still cant stop getting humiliated

View attachment 815438

First battle of tikrit:

Daesh terrorists slaughter the "iraqi army" and takeover saddam husseins hometown
close to where the camp speicher massacre happened. Where sunni officers of the "iraqi army" sold thousands of shia cadets to daesh to get slaughtered. And joined daesh.

Second battle of tikrit.

Shia militias, under DIRECT IRANIAN COMMAND slaughter every single bathist/daesh animal, and take over Saddam husseins hometown

Iranians are a virus and Arabs are the vaccine, must inject the Arab in the Iranian virus

Second battle of tikrit.

You insult the Iraqi army cause it killed many Iranians.

On top of that, you wish to have Shia militias rule Iraq to make it a lawless shithole, an Iranian proxy.

If Iraq's low IQ retarded Shias knew this we would be better off.

You insult the Iraqi army cause it killed many Iranians.

On top of that, you wish to have Shia militias rule Iraq to make it a lawless shithole, an Iranian proxy.

If Iraq's low IQ retarded Shias knew this we would be better off.

your just making stuff up now arent you?

where did i insult the iraqi army? if the officers that sold their shia cadets for slaughter and joined daesh is what your refering to as "the iraqi army".. then i piss on them... and on their mass graves wherever it is in the middle of desert...

And secondly, shia militias did not exist untill daesh showed up. As long as iraq had a government the miltias were disbanded.

after your cultist daesh buddies showed up, destroyed the "iraqi army" and were steamrolling their way into a genocide, it was only then that the shia militias were raised again out of necessety.

Iran has a firm policy that it wants to see its neighbours stable. that includes Iraq. Whether the terrorist wahabi regimes accept a stable iraq, and stop supporting daesh like terrorists to genocide non-sunnis is a question you need to ask riyadh, abu dhabi, washington dc, and even tel aviv.

dont mix up your butthurt about saddam and try to portray yourself as some patriotic iraqis who has the shia iraqis interest at heart. forget low iq anybody with 2 brain cells showed be able to see thru you.

your just making stuff up now arent you?

where did i insult the iraqi army? if the officers that sold their shia cadets for slaughter and joined daesh is what your refering to as "the iraqi army".. then i piss on them... and on their mass graves wherever it is in the middle of desert...

And secondly, shia militias did not exist untill daesh showed up. As long as iraq had a government the miltias were disbanded.

after your cultist daesh buddies showed up, destroyed the "iraqi army" and were steamrolling their way into a genocide, it was only then that the shia militias were raised again out of necessety.

Iran has a firm policy that it wants to see its neighbours stable. that includes Iraq. Whether the terrorist wahabi regimes accept a stable iraq, and stop supporting daesh like terrorists to genocide non-sunnis is a question you need to ask riyadh, abu dhabi, washington dc, and even tel aviv.

dont mix up your butthurt about saddam and try to portray yourself as some patriotic iraqis who has the shia iraqis interest at heart. forget low iq anybody with 2 brain cells showed be able to see thru you.

You blind animal, you put "" before Iraqi army. You undermine the national army in favor of militias.

Keep your dirty farsi mouth shut before i open my gas cylinder and start spraying. You're pissing me off ajami kelb.

Shia militias didn't exist until daesh? Are you dumb or something

Kataib Hezbollah has videos from 2008 attacking Americans. These militias existed in the 80s even.

These militias killed thousands of people in Baghdad during the 2006-2008 civil war for being Sunni, we saw executions based on sect. Iran is cancer. Ask any Iraqi in person

Back
Top Bottom