What's new

Picture of terrorist PKK leader removed in Iraq’s Sinjar

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
irakli-komutanin-sozleri-gundem-oldu-ocalan-posteri-asan-olursa-onu-bu-meydana-asarim-MgG1AROQ.jpg

A picture of the leader of the PKK terror group, Abdullah Ocalan, was removed from the city center of Sinjar in northern Iraq.

“We will not allow pictures of terrorists to be raised in the district,” Major General Atheer al-Rubaie, commander of the 20th division of the Iraqi army, said in video footage shared by the division on Saturday.

He stressed that only the Iraqi national flag can be displayed in the Sinjar district.

Al-Rubaie also warned the PKK terror group of "severe punishment" if they remove the Iraqi flag.

The PKK terror group managed to establish a foothold in Sinjar in 2014 under the pretext of protecting the local Ezidi community from the Daesh/ISIS terrorist group.
On October 9, 2020, Baghdad announced a "historic deal" with northern Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government to bolster the federal government's authority in Sinjar.

The agreement also stipulates ending the presence of the PKK terrorist organization in Sinjar and canceling any role for entities associated with it in the region.

In its more than 30-year terror campaign against Turkey, the PKK -- listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the US, and the EU -- has been responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women, children, and infants.

"I will bury any person who hangs the photos of the terrorist organization PKK!"

As long as these generals are on the field in Iraq, terrorists cannot leave their caves. From here I would like to express my gratitude to the General al-Rubaie. He won the hearts of millions.

I like

I am very excite

I didnt see you very much excite when Iran actually helped the Iraqi government liberate kirkuk

From "defending kirkuk to the last drop of our kurdish blood" infront of western media

To this after Iran taught them a lesson about reality.

You ungrateful bathist..... The Iraqi government needs to start a gulag program to re-educate people like you.

Can Turkey and Iraq jointly not finish off this menace effecting both countries
Sinjar is Iraqi territory. As long as there are Iraqi army and patriotic generals as above, we will only be happy about it. In fact, most of the Turkish people want a direct trade line with the Iraqi central government. Sooner or later we will achieve this, and one of the stages of this is the complete cleansing of Sinjar from terrorists.

I didnt see you very much excite when Iran actually helped the Iraqi government liberate kirkuk

From "defending kirkuk to the last drop of our kurdish blood" infront of western media

To this after Iran taught them a lesson about reality.

You ungrateful bathist..... The Iraqi government needs to start a gulag program to re-educate people like you.

Because Iran didn't do anything, Iraq took it

And if Iran did do something by influencing the PUK, i still blame Iran for its existence given Kurds are Iranians

That aside Kurds are the most annoying people i ever met. "KarkoOOOOOOOK is KiRdUsTAn".

I know that Iraq could militarily take the entire north, but I even question if I'd want to control a land full of Kurds LOL

irakli-komutanin-sozleri-gundem-oldu-ocalan-posteri-asan-olursa-onu-bu-meydana-asarim-MgG1AROQ.jpg

A picture of the leader of the PKK terror group, Abdullah Ocalan, was removed from the city center of Sinjar in northern Iraq.

“We will not allow pictures of terrorists to be raised in the district,” Major General Atheer al-Rubaie, commander of the 20th division of the Iraqi army, said in video footage shared by the division on Saturday.

He stressed that only the Iraqi national flag can be displayed in the Sinjar district.

Al-Rubaie also warned the PKK terror group of "severe punishment" if they remove the Iraqi flag.

The PKK terror group managed to establish a foothold in Sinjar in 2014 under the pretext of protecting the local Ezidi community from the Daesh/ISIS terrorist group.
On October 9, 2020, Baghdad announced a "historic deal" with northern Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government to bolster the federal government's authority in Sinjar.

The agreement also stipulates ending the presence of the PKK terrorist organization in Sinjar and canceling any role for entities associated with it in the region.

In its more than 30-year terror campaign against Turkey, the PKK -- listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the US, and the EU -- has been responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women, children, and infants.

"I will bury any person who hangs the photos of the terrorist organization PKK!"

As long as these generals are on the field in Iraq, terrorists cannot leave their caves. From here I would like to express my gratitude to the General al-Rubaie. He won the hearts of millions.

Why's the pkk trash there anyway, they were never there pre 2014 suddenly they are all over the place. Fucking gypsies these rats we don't want them

I know that Iraq could militarily take the entire north, but I even question if I'd want to control a land full of Kurds LOL

Ahan then why rich from the South have their families living here? Because its more peaceful and safe?

Ahan then why rich from the South have their families living here? Because its more peaceful and safe?

Because the Kurdish region saw no war since 1991, it didn't go through the war of 2003 and all that followed and it didn't go through any major political changes since the late 90s

It remains a shithole though, rich Iraqis go to Dubai

Because the Kurdish region saw no war since 1991, it didn't go through the war of 2003 and all that followed and it didn't go through any major political changes since the late 90s

It remains a shithole though, rich Iraqis go to Dubai

It's not a shit hole. Their families are living in Erbil, enjoying the peace and safe environment. I think the infrastructure in north is better than south?

Marry Kurdish women, they are good looking and overcome this divide.

It's not a shit hole. Their families are living in Erbil, enjoying the peace and safe environment. I think the infrastructure in north is better than south?

Don't like their language, I'm homosexual

Are you kidding? If Iraqi Kurdish women are good looking, I am a Papuan. The few good-looking Iraqi Kurdish women have Arab ancestry.

The fake historical entity KRG (Northern Iraq is ancient Semitic and Arab land, Kurds did not exist until recently and their name was even invented by an Arab historian) are/were largely rootless nomads that arrived from modern-day Iran into the Middle East and mixed with locals. Hence the large Arab/Semitic admixture among Kurds in Syria and Iraq. And there not being a single ancient/old source mentioning Kurds anywhere.

Anyway 30-40% of KRG is now Iraqi Arab and given the much higher Arab birth rates in Iraq, they will be flooded and things will return to what they were for most of history.

Don't like their language, I'm homosexual

It sounds incredibly gay, much like Farsi. It helps a bit that Farsi is almost an Arabic dialect given the immense Arabic vocabulary but the accent has to be the most weak/gay-sounding language that I have ever heard.

Because Iran didn't do anything, Iraq took it

And if Iran did do something by influencing the PUK, i still blame Iran for its existence given Kurds are Iranians

That aside Kurds are the most annoying people i ever met. "KarkoOOOOOOOK is KiRdUsTAn".

LOL, at that clueless Arabized Farsi claiming Iraqi Arab victories as his own. This sounds familiar. The clueless lot (non-Arabs and non-Iraqis) on PDF are largely buying this propaganda nonsense as well. Hilarious but not surprising.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? If Iraqi Kurdish women are good looking, I am a Papuan. The few good-looking Iraqi Kurdish women have Arab ancestry.

The fake historical entity KRG (Northern Iraq is ancient Semitic and Arab land, Kurds did not exist until recently and their name was even invented by an Arab historian) are/were largely rootless nomads that arrived from modern-day Iran into the Middle East and mixed with locals. Hence the large Arab/Semitic admixture among Kurds in Syria and Iraq. And there not being a single ancient/old source mentioning Kurds anywhere.

Anyway 30-40% of KRG is now Iraqi Arab and given the much higher Arab birth rates in Iraq, they will be flooded and things will return to what they were for most of history.

You really dislike them. They are good looking or may be I have mistaken Arab girls for Kurdish but they spoke Kurdish. In fact one Iraqi Arab girl that I met doesn't even come close to Kurdish girls.

Iraqi Kurdistan is not going anywhere. Syrian, Iranian and Turkish Kurds I don't know. If all these four join forces they may win a political battle, but then again they can never stay together as a single one country.

It sounds incredibly gay, much like Farsi. It helps a bit that Farsi is almost an Arabic dialect given the immense Arabic vocabulary but the accent has to be the most weak/gay-sounding language that I have ever heard.

Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom