What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

:what: :what: I dont know why you blaming us??i case you didnt noticed not a single Indian write in this tread..its between US vs Chinese/Pakisthanis :flame: ..we are neutral here..so please dont make cheap comment about us..

well said!:smitten:

very good show of military might :cheers:

happy anniversary to chiness :smitten:

That is a gross distortion of history. Both Mao and Chiang Kai Shek were supported by the US.

Set your brain right: that was in anti-Japanese war (1937-1945). KMT government represented China to receive US/UK aids. Acknowledged that there were some of the aids trickled down to CPC, but that were pitiful.

After the anti-Japanese war, CPC got closer to Soviet, and US became more pro-KMT due to ideological difference and supplied KMT all sorts of weapons unused in WWII.

Amazon.com: Retribution: The Battle for Japan, 1944-45 (9780307263513): Max Hastings: Books

Mao did not 'inherit' anything from the US-KMT alliance.

There were plenty of US officials, military and diplomats, who were sympathetic to Mao and his popular power base among the ordinary people, despite them knowing that it was largely the Nationalists who did most of the fighting against Imperial Japan.

Yes, there were. Because these wise Americans believed that Communist Party of China is very different from Soviet Communism.

Unfortunately, those pro-CPC Americans were purged, sidelined, or put into jail.

John Leighton Stuart, the former US Ambassador to China, was one of these. Finally his ash was reinterred in Hangzhou, his birthplace, his last resting place, a city of “communist” China, as a fulfillment of his last wish.

After WW II, it became a civil war between Mao and Chiang Kai-shek for control, not overthrow of the other, for China. If Mao 'inherit' anything, it was of China's condition that predated WW II, not because of the US installed KMT. Yours is a sad desperate attempt to rehabilitate the PRC's image at the expense of truth.

A while after WWII, Mao and Chiang were dedicated to overthrow each other, as neither could tolerate the other. This was a bad experience for the Chinese, partly for foolish ideological purity. Just as in today’s USA, some foolish people still stand on their feet of cold war mentality, pursuit for ideological purity, "not our friend is our enemy", jeopardizing the national interest of US.

After the civil war, when the PRC was established, China did not have basic heavy industry, no light industry with reasonable scale. Irrigation system along a segment of Yellow River was blown up by KMT years ago…

People’s literacy was about 10%.

People’s life expectancy was about 35 years. (Gee, it reminds me of ape-man’s life expectancy.)

What an absurd argument, also flies in the face of reality to boot. The US, Canada and even Mexico are reasonably democratic. So is Europe. So what make India's problems with democracy different than our stable ones? How about social forces that simply overwhelmed much of India's democratic mechanism? And since when is it a guarantee that poverty is eliminated in a functional democracy? I thought that the elimination of poverty is the reason why communism should be installed and by force if necessary. But odd that to date there is not one prosperous communist country.

That is exactly your problem.

You only see democracy in US, Canada. Your blind eyes do not allow you to see democracy in India, The Philippines, African countries…

In 1949, China was nowhere close to US, nor Canada. It was much more similar to India and the Philippines – the first democracy in Asia.

When you push for democracy in Iraq, how dare you assure that social forces in Iraq will not overwhelmed much of Iraqi democratic mechanism? Tell us!

I hereby solemnly assure your warlords: After no longer than 10 years of US troop complete withdrawal, Iraq will be a 100% anti-US country, regardless it is democratic or not!

No it does not.

Har...And when that other system reared its head in the very square of this parade, the PRC lopped it off toot-sweet. The communists know they will lose their jobs if ideas from that other system got out of that 'special administrative region'.

Good...By this equation, we can say that what the Red Guards did in the name of communism against their fellow Chinese, it constitute a war.

Nobody cares if communist will loose job or not…the fact is that lying crusaders in USA occupied their position event if they had done bad: unprecedented amount of house foreclosures, Wall Street melt down, vanishing 401 values, unemployment decades high, tent cities mushrooming out, decreasing US$ in world foreign reserves…

Nobody cares about ideology except a few ideological losers.

It’s nonetheless all natural that as the people of PRC are marching forward in the right direction of history, and the USA as a beneficiary of their achievements, along the trail, abandoned in the dust, antagonized ideologists whine once or twice, here and there, in futile...

Human right?Brainwashing?Democracy?This is your west guys most like to say!Brainwashing::I am most disgusted with the word.You say that we have been brainwashed,but by the same token, I can also say that you have been brainwashed.You are not seriously study our system, conditions, ideological, and cultural circumstances say things like that.You just by someone else (which may be your teacher, your parents, your friends, o media, or books) to say on the convinced, and not have your own subjective opinions, I can understand that you have been brainwashed too? To be honest, I have not given serious consideration to your system, so I can not make improper comments of your system is good or bad. Americans , I have heard that you liked to help others, really? If that were the case, of course its good, but there is a premise is that before you wanne help others, you must be sure that if it(he/her/contry/animals) need it. is not it? This is the polite way, is not it? Also, a lot of things which you like does not mean that other people also like to think that is the good things. If you impose it on others,They will feel the pain, you think you are doing the right things?Well-intentioned Americans??? For example, You invasion of Iraq, hey! I am too lazy to say. Finally, my dear American friends, do not always look like a superior, or one day you guys will be hurt in the fall! !

URL]

Guess what made them so excited.......???

DF-31 ??? Noooooo

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Great pictures -
Something about ladies in skirts makes me want to throw away my weapons and surrender, I would give up in a heart beat

Human right?Brainwashing?Democracy?This is your west guys most like to say!Brainwashing::I am most disgusted with the word.You say that we have been brainwashed,but by the same token, I can also say that you have been brainwashed.You are not seriously study our system, conditions, ideological, and cultural circumstances say things like that.You just by someone else (which may be your teacher, your parents, your friends, o media, or books) to say on the convinced, and not have your own subjective opinions, I can understand that you have been brainwashed too? To be honest, I have not given serious consideration to your system, so I can not make improper comments of your system is good or bad. Americans , I have heard that you liked to help others, really? If that were the case, of course its good, but there is a premise is that before you wanne help others, you must be sure that if it(he/her/contry/animals) need it. is not it? This is the polite way, is not it? Also, a lot of things which you like does not mean that other people also like to think that is the good things. If you impose it on others,They will feel the pain, you think you are doing the right things?Well-intentioned Americans??? For example, You invasion of Iraq, hey! I am too lazy to say. Finally, my dear American friends, do not always look like a superior, or one day you guys will be hurt in the fall! !

Man, don't waste your time on argument with no-brains. Let's good good study, day day up!:china::pakistan:

Now that the Soviet Union is gone and the communist world fell to tatters...Boo-hoo-hoo...Poor CCP of China.

:lol:

You can only live in your dreams.

All the good virtues American had has been shadowed by arrogance. You can't even tell what is right and what is wrong now. You don't know who is felling and why.

I'm sorry for you, really.

Back
Top Bottom