What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

5695fd414252966a12a6c872db186a31.jpg

Fine...But WHAT are you celebrating? Independence? But from whom?

You've been to 6flags right?
Tell me what's the point to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" before you get on a roller coaster?
What are Americans celebrating?
26 years high unemployment rate? More jobs outsource to overseas? or their life time saving screwed out by some wall street crooks?

Last edited:
another live display of a dirty Indian,

Not Dirty, rather desperate attempt to hit a score against Pakistan and China.

By the way, we are happy that Indian soldiers will be looking for female soldiers instead of Kashmir women for their desires and they will be infecting many of their fellow soldiers be eating from the same vessel. So its good news for us in many ways. ;)

Sixty years in power and the only thing the commies has to show is military prowess. Sad.

You had probably closed your eyes when Chinese fellows where showing their city scape and development of infrastructure throughout the country. I wish you had posted something similar then and you could compare your development with them.

China is only 60 years old and is enjoying best values that a nation can deliver. How long has Capitalist America been liberated and what are the best values that American Nation offered itself and the world? I hope that you would not like to name Atomic bombs, Word-Wars, Aids, Heroshema, Nagasaki, Israel, War against Terrorism, Abu-Ghuraib, Black-Water.. Am I missing some of them? I am sure I am.. Want to help me remember them all?

Please...You are in no position to debate the 'WMD' issue and what those initials really mean.

Of cours, Americans would not like to debate on the issues they have nothing but lame reasons to offer. Okay lets leave WDM out, want to discuss how 757 after hitting the Pentagon evaporated with two huge huge engines? :hang2: You need to be an American to believe the BS your secret services throws out.

Do my words hurt? Well you deserve some.

You had probably closed your eyes when Chinese fellows where showing their city scape and development of infrastructure throughout the country. I wish you had posted something similar then and you could compare your development with them.

China is only 60 years old and is enjoying best values that a nation can deliver. How long has Capitalist America been liberated and what are the best values that American Nation offered itself and the world? I hope that you would not like to name Atomic bombs, Word-Wars, Aids, Heroshema, Nagasaki, Israel, War against Terrorism, Abu-Ghuraib, Black-Water.. Am I missing some of them? I am sure I am.. Want to help me remember them all?
:rofl:

China is only sixty years old...!!! And people call Americans ignorant. Woudl someone, preferably of Chinese descent, give this guy a seriously needed clue.

Back
Top Bottom