What's new

PIA plane crash near Model Colony Karachi with 93+ on board

The whole saga started due to landing gear failing to deploy.
How's that pilot error?
Maybe he means partial pilot error.

And I believe he is referring to the missed opportunity of belly landing earlier, instead to take another round upon orders of ATC

I think the fact that it hit buildings means there is a higher chance of survival than if it hit straight into ground, water, or mountain.

Also helps that it was populated area so ambulance can immediately take survivors to hospital without delay
Except for the population it hit.

we can wait...can’t we?

Yes, just worried that last crash in 2016 and then 2012 in pindi and margalla, inquiry happenend but nothing ever came out to public by PIA or Government. Seriously concerned now.

Yes, just worried that last crash in 2016 and then 2012 in pindi and margalla, inquiry happenend but nothing ever came out to public by PIA or Government. Seriously concerned now.

Is it 2016 and 2012?

May Allah have mercy on our Pakistani brothers and sisters that have passed away.

May Allah have mercy on their souls and grant them jannah.

Heartbreaking :(

What I heard is PK 8303 brought passangers from Sharjah, UAE to Lahore last night and today while landing at Karachi it crashed down.

what is miraculous is survivors including Bank of Punjab President survived. Much better to crash land on buildings, the way it crashed, plane crash survivors are more likely.

There is a 24 hour mandatory period after completion of every flight as per protocol.

There is much to be investigated but to those who have lost their loved ones, it will be the least we can do to give them some sort of closure.

Also correct me if I'm wrong bird strike can lead to engine fire but complete shutdown of the engine is unlikely, unless manually powered off

The whole saga started due to landing gear failing to deploy.
How's that pilot error?
Burning too much fuel, not enough for diversion. Missing the approach in the first place despite on ILS. Multiple variables, one outcome. Could even be lapses in training or a scenario never experienced before. Investigation hopefully will bring closure to the lost people's loved ones.

2012: Passenger plane with 116 on board crashes near Rawalapindi. Bhoja Air.

2016: Junaid Jamshed wala small jet crash.

And 2010: Airblue crashed in Margalla, under suspicious circumstances thought to be shot by Pak Army Anti-Aircraft guns.

All inquiries need to be made public !!!!
Are you stupid or what? Why spreading fake news in this desperate time? The margalla jet crashed because of severe fog and pilot didn't see the top of the hills and only when it was too late did he react

Your stupidity should be grounds for a thread ban @BHarwana

Back
Top Bottom