What's new

Physicists To Test If Universe Is A Computer Simulation

@Marshmallow

Im not sure South Park is something you'll enjoy watching :P

Just dont have your parents around IF you decide to watch it as it can get a bit :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. So you think life is something unique to earth in this ENTIRE universe ? Let me try and put this in perspective for you.

jupiter-etc.jpg

sun-etc.jpg

planets04.jpg

sun-vs-other-stars.jpg

There are 300 BILLION stars in our galaxy the Milky way. The sun is no more than a speck of dirt compared to the "regular sized" ones. The disk of the Milky Way galaxy is about 100,000 light years in diameter (one light year is about 9.5 x 1015 meters), and about 1000 light years thick.

Here's the fun part....The milky way is just a tiny speck of dust in the UNIVERSE.

universe-thumb-500x515-50518.jpg

Each one of those "stars" are galaxies. And there are COUNTLESS galaxies in the universe. D you STILL think we're the "only ones" ?
@Talon @Marshmallow

no i think there must b some life on othr planets too...but dis has to b provd wid solid proofs n study not just by simple theories:P

theories r made n then refutd every othr year so wats da big deal?:meeting:

btw wasnt Pluto excluded frm a Planet's list som years ago?:unsure:

Interesting. So you think life is something unique to earth in this ENTIRE universe ? Let me try and put this in perspective for you.

jupiter-etc.jpg

sun-etc.jpg

planets04.jpg

sun-vs-other-stars.jpg

There are 300 BILLION stars in our galaxy the Milky way. The sun is no more than a speck of dirt compared to the "regular sized" ones. The disk of the Milky Way galaxy is about 100,000 light years in diameter (one light year is about 9.5 x 1015 meters), and about 1000 light years thick.

Here's the fun part....The milky way is just a tiny speck of dust in the UNIVERSE.

universe-thumb-500x515-50518.jpg

Each one of those "stars" are galaxies. And there are COUNTLESS galaxies in the universe. D you STILL think we're the "only ones" ? :)
@Talon @Marshmallow

@Mech in science we have something called proof...not until that is found...rest is theories ;)

Dirty?

Depends on what you call dirty tbh. If some petty swear words is dirty + some witty things then I wonder what Hindi/Hollywood movies is.......

haha then y did u ask me not watch it?

no i think there must b some life on othr planets too...but dis has to b provd wid solid proofs n study not just by simple theories:P

theories r made n then refutd every othr year so wats da big deal?:meeting:

btw wasnt Pluto excluded frm a Planet's list som years ago?:unsure:

:lol: I guess people only believe what they choose to believe. But i guess you're right...and also, yes. the possibility of our universe being a simulation is just a theory. I just found to find it very interesting to me personally :)

:lol: I guess people only believes what they choose to believe. But i guess you're right...and also, yes. the possibility of our universe being a simulation is just a theory. I just found to find it very interesting to me personally :)

yes anythin not relatd to our earth or world is always intrestin,esp in Sci-fiction movies:P whether we believe on it or not:P

i enjoy such movies n docuz though:p:victory:

I said NOT to watch it with parents.

Desi Parents wont mind desi swear words that much, but once it gets to english :astagh:

im juz pullin ur leg lol....dumbo hi ho Pboy hehe

ok but i hate da terms desi parents desi guys/girls:angry::taz:

norway konsa switzerland hey? huh:girl_wacko:....its more lika village...u can say modern village!:coffee::meeting:

im juz pullin ur leg lol....dumbo hi ho Pboy hehe

ok but i hate da terms desi parents desi guys/girls:angry::taz:

norway konsa switzerland hey? huh:girl_wacko:....its more lika village...u can say modern village!:coffee::meeting:

Norway is on the level of Switzerland and other modern nations.

And whats wrong with the desi term?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom