What's new

Photos of Saudi Arabian Shias ( @Resurrection5782 )

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Stop your propaganda against KSA since you do not know what you are talking about. Nobody is killing Saudi Arabian Shias and they are even allowed to have their own mosques, clerics, Islamic laws and even allowed to make their Shia holidays in public in their places.

أبوموسى العصافرة
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

من متنزه جبل كوهسنكي

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ghadeer

من أرض الدوخلة

عروس من أرض الدوخلة

What about the Sunni Muslims of Iran after this event?

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to return to the real Islam, stop writing propangda against Islam and the Islam that 90% of all Muslims follow worldwide and stop cursing Muslim Caliphs, Aisha (ra) the Mother of all Believers and the Sahaba. This is a great sin. Muslims are not cursing any Muslim figures.

Stop your propaganda against KSA since you do not know what you are talking about. Nobody is killing Saudi Arabian Shias and they are even allowed to have their own mosques, clerics, Islamic laws and even allowed to make their Shia holidays in public in their places.

أبوموسى العصافرة

من متنزه جبل كوهسنكي

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ghadeer

من أرض الدوخلة

عروس من أرض الدوخلة

What about the Sunni Muslims of Iran after this event?

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to return to the real Islam.
We already follow the real islam the prophet said "ya Ali you and your shia are the winers"

Stop giving attention to those fed by sectarianism. Shia and Sunnis are treated equally and both are contributing to the society. The outsiders have no much to say about this and any finger points at us will be chopped.

Last edited:
We already follow the real islam the prophet said "ya Ali you and your shia are the winers"

You are not welcome to post in my thread. You can find the door out yourself. Stop writing nonsense.

Stop giving attention to those fed by sectarianism. Shia and Sunnis are treated equally and both are contributing to the society. The outsiders have no much to say about this and any finger pointed at us will be chopped.

:tup:

This is just a counter thread to the lies that they have spread for the past weeks about our dear country and people which I have not reacted to but this thread will serve as a reality check for the ignorant masses here and counter their propaganda.

Otherwise we agree 7abibi.

You are not welcome to post in my thread. You can find the door out yourself. Stop writing nonsense.

This is just a counter thread to the lies that they have spread for the past weeks about our dear country and people which I have not reacted to but this thread will serve as a reality check for the ignorant masses here and counter their propaganda.

This is just a counter thread to the lies that they have spread for the past weeks about or dear country which I have not reacted to but this thread will serve as a reality check for the ignorant masses here.

Nonsense??? The prophet Hadith is nonsense????
and why I can't post in your threads :( so does that mean you don't want the green turban anymore

Good topic.All of us are Muslim there is no need to accept exteremists and kill ourselves.Shia are not anything out of Muslim they believe ahalalbait as Imams after Prophet(SAA) and love them.

Nonsense??? The prophet Hadith is nonsense????
and why I can't post in your threads :( so does that mean you don't want the green turban anymore
al hasani is good guy sometimes mad.

buddies KSA is not doing anything against Shia's ... its only some misunderstandings and the westerners take advantage of this , i hope All my muslims brothers heard about the Fitna ... lets not fight each other , let peoples worship the way they want, its Allah who will judge us and to him we will return .

When shias make car bombs against arabs?

People who fight for JEW USA make car bombs against arabs like zionist Al Qaeda

BTW, shias and sunnis have emerged at the same time. Wahabism zionist sect has been created witl the Al Saud family to help Israel

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom