What's new

Philippines hits China over ‘10-dash line’ map

133434221_14036103491371n.jpg

Gives you an idea of the size

Where can I buy this new Chinese Map? I can't find it anywhere.

This is true map of China. :coffee:

map%202.jpg
this is a true map of Qing Dynasty as a dynasty of china,and each dynasty's territory is difference,so this map cant represent the territory of PRC.and dont thank me,i will tell you a common sense,this map is not a full map of Qing Dynasty,it just countains"直省" which means "
direct provinces,that is to say,it didnot countain autonomous regions、vassal states and territorial waters.
is there no chinese member expain this map?this is a simply common sense.
dont make me laugh.is this VN's so-called proof,a partial and preceding dynasty's map?

this is a true map of Qing Dynasty as a dynasty of china,and each dynasty's territory is difference,so this map cant represent the territory of PRC.and dont thank me,i will tell you a common sense,this map is not a full map of Qing Dynasty,it just countains"直省" which means "
direct provinces,that is to say,it didnot countain autonomous regions、vassal states and territorial waters.
is there no chinese member expain this map?this is a simply common sense.
dont make me laugh.is this VN's so-called proof,a partial and preceding dynasty's map?

Problem is that in this atlas 1904, chinese stated by words that there is last point of China territory, is at Hanan Islands. :enjoy:

It's kind of ridiculous to specificly had just 1 part of the sea area to be marked by the dash lines. What about ECS?

Problem is that in this atlas 1904, chinese stated by words that there is last point of China territory, is at Hanan Islands. :enjoy:
there was not a nation called PRC In 1904,and read my former reply carefully.

if a new government in philippine established in the following year and they produced a new map which claim all under heaven. do you think ít is legal thing?

Well the basis of both Vietnam and China claims over SCS is historical territories. Then China in 1904 said they didn't have the islands and sea under control, or I should say Chinese govt at that time did not have any management over the islands. I mean the islands belonged to no province, no one come to collect tax, no police, etc.

I am not sure how many types of map there are in China, but if China showed a map of the whole country, might as well include the islands. I don't see any point of not showing if the islands belonged to China.

if a new government in philippine established in the following year and they produced a new map which claim all under heaven. do you think ít is legal thing?
dont disguised replacement of concept and twist my reply.every country ' s territorial integrity and sovereignty need other's recognizing,and have enough power to defend it,obviously phil have not.and about legal,you can say you are legal,and other can say illegal.
Well the basis of both Vietnam and China claims over SCS is historical territories. Then China in 1904 said they didn't have the islands and sea under control, or I should say Chinese govt at that time did not have any management over the islands. I mean the islands belonged to no province, no one come to collect tax, no police, etc.

I am not sure how many types of map there are in China, but if China showed a map of the whole country, might as well include the islands. I don't see any point of not showing if the islands belonged to China.

1.nobody now can prove it is lawful and traceability,i dont mean it's a fake map.just no body can provide conclusive proof which is
available in a international court.and here,i dont support my govts participate in a international court.
2.this map is determined a partial map which is explained by me in #22 from its title.a member from VN say this map say the south border of china is nanhai,but you can see this map not countain many territories of china,so we cant say the CSC not belong to china,because this may not countain territorial waters.
3.follow a legal logic,this map only can prove the direct provinces of china,it cant prove the owner of SCS and islands,it cant prove SCS not belong to china(because it is just a partial map),and still further,it cant prove the CSC belong to VN.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom