What's new

PHILIPPINE MISSILE PROJECT

this is a colour exchange between pinoys and vietcongs and later missile exchanges

20 Vietnamese fishermen nabbed for poaching turtles off Palawan

What´s the point of bringing VN into this thread? Anyway VN and PN are increasing defence cooperation.

Phl, Vietnam agree to boost defense cooperation
(philstar.com) | Updated March 6, 2013 - 4:53pm

2992011hoai14164004757.jpg

General Eduardo San Lorenzo Oban, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, in Hanoi

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2013/03/06/916529/phl-vietnam-agree-boost-defense-cooperation

Phillipines have disputes with malaysia and Indonesia too?

We did not we did in the past but both counties solve it civilized way through diplomacy i think it was south of Mindanao. Like everything else the Chinko Imperialist smear campaign and lies are a lot here so please ask Filipino members to confirm them before believing in them.

OK lets return to the Topic or make new one.

This is a trip down memory lane.

image001.jpg

It's one of the great spearhead done by the Marcos in his early regime, believing it was first in the Asia, though. Too many to mention of his creativeness, hope he had done more advance tech and developments not only in spring of his era. But sad to say all those years of potential research and development wasted by succeeding Presidents.

image002.jpg

Well who knows - it might have evolved into a guided missile today.

It cant be the first in Asia. China already had DF-1 and DF-2 and DF-3.

Anyway, we would need the rockets to be bigger to reach a range of 100km or more.

Hahahaha wow this new a chinamen that concern about his enemy man this is rich

I think that we cant call a 180 mm rocket as missile:coffee:

hahahaha its in the 70s we dont have that anymore but at less it fly's and original made unlike some countries hahahahaha :omghaha:

How about that? If China drops a nuke on you, let's see how this thing can nuke back. :)

So go ahead its ok genocide is punishable and china going down so please fire away and it better come soon i hate waiting. or did it blow up in face because it was poorly made and copied :omghaha: hey guys look its mushroom cloud coming from your nuclear Arsenal hahahaha did you got hit by your own nuke hahahahaha its bad enough you got hit by earthquake and flu now you got blow up by your own nuke hahahaha this great stuff thanks fro give us more stuff to hit you with losers! :omghaha: Oh please don't cry am sure chairman Mao would would lick your wounds for you hahahaha loser trolls

So go ahead its ok genocide is punishable and china going down so please fire away and it better come soon i hate waiting. or did it blow up in face because it was poorly made and copied :omghaha: hey guys look its mushroom cloud coming from your nuclear Arsenal hahahaha did you got hit by your own nuke hahahahaha its bad enough you got hit by earthquake and flu now you got blow up by your own nuke hahahaha this great stuff thanks fro give us more stuff to hit you with losers! :omghaha: Oh please don't cry am sure chairman Mao would would lick your wounds for you hahahaha loser trolls

Easy boy, take easy. It is understandable to have the emotional outburst sometimes. ;)

It's range is 12KM.:yahoo:

How about PHL-03. What diameter is rocket. I heard the range is 150KM

Seriously, Phillipines has no missile in her inventory for long time ago, it is worthy to start the missile program just for the SCS dispute?

You are only going to hurt your own economy, not a good idea. :coffee:

Surprised to see this development. Philippines should not have discontinued their early efforts, you guys might have had an IRBM atleast by now.

Surprised to see this development. Philippines should not have discontinued their early efforts, you guys might have had an IRBM atleast by now.

That was it the first objective of the Missile was to make the Philippines a nuke player but when the 1987 constitution was made they the so called Nationalist Filipinos (Maoist chi#ko collaborators and local stupid heads) had one thing on there head end the Military base which supplied the Philippine Military with equipment military technology, training and make sure the Philippines will have no nuke weapons (well am not up for nuke missile gents but the missile tech should make a great cruise missile) and nuclear energy that should have as you said benefit the Philippines greatly but sadly they own and the project was canceled i mean it was not just this they canceled they did almost everything, everything good that marcos did its a good thing they can't take the building and the most of the laws away take note some of our strongest best laws are Presidential decrees and the most of his building are still being use to day like the Terminal 1 and CCP, Coconut Places (Residence of the Vice President) Heart Center etc. Man anyway i wish the false flagger and the rest of the Chi#ko Imperials will already kill this post thread its like beating a dead horse. Well this people have no oh never mind you guys get it already.

Back
Top Bottom