What's new

PHILIPPINE MISSILE PROJECT

That was it the first objective of the Missile was to make the Philippines a nuke player but when the 1987 constitution was made they the so called Nationalist Filipinos (Maoist chi#ko collaborators and local stupid heads) had one thing on there head end the Military base which supplied the Philippine Military with equipment military technology, training and make sure the Philippines will have no nuke weapons (well am not up for nuke missile gents but the missile tech should make a great cruise missile) and nuclear energy that should have as you said benefit the Philippines greatly but sadly they own and the project was canceled i mean it was not just this they canceled they did almost everything, everything good that marcos did its a good thing they can't take the building and the most of the laws away take note some of our strongest best laws are Presidential decrees and the most of his building are still being use to day like the Terminal 1 and CCP, Coconut Places (Residence of the Vice President) Heart Center etc. Man anyway i wish the false flagger and the rest of the Chi#ko Imperials will already kill this post thread its like beating a dead horse. Well this people have no oh never mind you guys get it already.

There is plenty of time left. You guys are not late, can always play the catch up game. All you need is a few good allies and you have it.

There is plenty of time left. You guys are not late, can always play the catch up game. All you need is a few good allies and you have it.

That's true but one the facilities that we use to have have been sold or gone under i mean almost everything all we got left is PACD (Philippine Aerospace Develop Corp) which now under consideration to be sold to the private sector due to lack of manpower and lose of government money and the Government National Arsenal which as been very successful since it provides almost all of the bullets of the AFP and now thanks to licenses and equipment we have from Canada we are now attempting to make our own guns i think some of our friends posted it already in the Philippine thread anyway as much as may want too we simply don't have the production and the facilities and money we once had due to lack of political will and management etc i can go on but i think you get the picture but there is good news like the Arsenal we investing on R and D due also to the help of the private sector so those things we need are slowly coming back but it will take decades and political will and management to make stay for good but the focus is on civilian industries like more local and foreign ship yard and Automobiles and public transport like this year we start making our own trains now called the ATG (automated guideway transit) last December now being tested in University of the Philippines but its still on the testing phase so in short we are start from the bottom of the barrel but we are looking to buy outside for the Defense needs but we are buying mostly South Korea like Incheon class and FA50 fighters etc and from the US and Italy now UK and Brazil.

That's true but one the facilities that we use to have have been sold or gone under i mean almost everything all we got left is PACD (Philippine Aerospace Develop Corp) which now under consideration to be sold to the private sector due to lack of manpower and lose of government money and the Government National Arsenal which as been very successful since it provides almost all of the bullets of the AFP and now thanks to licenses and equipment we have from Canada we are now attempting to make our own guns i think some of our friends posted it already in the Philippine thread anyway as much as may want too we simply don't have the production and the facilities and money we once had due to lack of political will and management etc i can go on but i think you get the picture but there is good news like the Arsenal we investing on R and D due also to the help of the private sector so those things we need are slowly coming back but it will take decades and political will and management to make stay for good but the focus is on civilian industries like more local and foreign ship yard and Automobiles and public transport like this year we start making our own trains now called the ATG (automated guideway transit) last December now being tested in University of the Philippines but its still on the testing phase so in short we are start from the bottom of the barrel but we are looking to buy outside for the Defense needs but we are buying mostly South Korea like Incheon class and FA50 fighters etc and from the US and Italy now UK and Brazil.

You guys should allow FDI in defence. It will train your Human resources to the right standard before you take up a national project, it is the best way to catch up on lost time. You guys have lot of talent and potential. Make use of it.

You guys should allow FDI in defence. It will train your Human resources to the right standard before you take up a national project, it is the best way to catch up on lost time. You guys have lot of talent and potential. Make use of it.

That just leave political will thank mate

If, we have the technology and the brains, as in scientists.

I think the Philippines is in a dilemma. It is not a belligerent country. It is a better option to share the resoruces while we retain our sovereignty rights. The reason for our being insistent on retaining our sovereignty right is we want to use the atolls/islands/reef to break the US/japan scheme of encirclement.

I think the Philippines is in a dilemma. It is not a belligerent country. It is a better option to share the resoruces while we retain our sovereignty rights. The reason for our being insistent on retaining our sovereignty right is we want to use the atolls/islands/reef to break the US/japan scheme of encirclement.

What? hahahaha this just prove my point how stupid you people are? Please learn to read other than Maoist books! No you have this idea about sovereignty of other countries? man its so :omghaha: funny look sovereignty lays with its people and its capability to in acts its laws and authority let me ask you Imperial Maoist this are you saying now your enacting your will over my people now and since when do we need permission to do things in our own country from you? the Arrogance of this prove of the arrogance of the Majority of the Chi#ko Imperials here again base on their own version of reality! aka they making things up! Listen you Arrogant stinkers you have no idea what things are you always have been now you have this idea of belligerent? Man you guys don't even what that means!

ENOUGH WITH THE MAOIST BOOKS OR CHI*KO EMPIRE. People like you are ignorant, saying racists words and stereotyping a group of people.

Anyway, someone please close this thread. I don't want to develop a flame war.

ENOUGH WITH THE MAOIST BOOKS OR CHI*KO EMPIRE. People like you are ignorant, saying racists words and stereotyping a group of people.

Anyway, someone please close this thread. I don't want to develop a flame war.

Well tell your countrymen to stop then well follow suit or you just protecting them please how started first anyway and me ignorant what that makes you? shut Maoist Imperial

This is why it is hard to trust an Aquino as a president - first, some weapons developments gets cancelled now we are being forced to stand up with weapons only suitable for internal security...

Also there is this weapon called "Thermobaric" weapons which are more powerful than conventional but not nuclear though I doubt that the PH is capable of producing such weapons.

A weapon with 12-Km maximum range may be short but if it is for defense then it might be sufficient.

Contact Vietnam for sharing the 290km range antiship supersonic missiles

I just hope that the PH government would actually spend to improve security and at least buy some weapons. Unfortunately, most of them are busy robbing the country.

India might be able to help in this regard.If Governments talk.
I guess USA might help Phillipines develop a credible missile technology to counter chinese incursions and claims in south china sea.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom