What's new

Pew Survey: Pakistanis Strongly Believe in Working Hard to Succeed

So a couple more dollars means Indians are super coolies rather than just coolies?

You must some low cognitive abilities , where did i mention or even remotely hint Indians are super coolies rather than just coolies ?

Besides, you didn't reply my question

I repeat , what do you call a Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer who earns less than Indian code coolie ?

I know the only time you believe any news of Pakistan is when it's bad news.

The only time you believe an Indian writer when he/she praises Pakistan and mentions something soothing to your Indophobic ears , irrespective of the fact , whether it is correct or not.

Here's how an Indian writer Yoginder Sikand put it:

That realization hit me as a rude shock the moment I stepped out of the plane and entered Islamabad's plush International Airport, easily far more efficient, modern and better maintained than any of its counterparts in India.

Haq's Musings: Indians Share "Eye-Opener" Stories of Pakistan

Looks like Yoginder Sikand hasn't visited Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Mumbai's CST International Airport.

Either that or , Airports Council International (ACI) has ranked them as among the best falsely without considering Islamabad International airport :lol:

https://www.aci.aero/aci/aci/file/Press%20Releases/2011/PR_150211_ASQAwards_final_final.pdf

III: BEST AIRPORT BY SIZE AIRPORT

5 – 15 million passengers

1) Hyderabad (HYD)
2) Nagoya (NGO)
3) Indianapolis (IND)
4) Cancun (CUN)
5) Austin (AUS)

15 – 25 million passengers

1) Seoul Gimpo (GMP)
2) Mumbai (BOM)
3) Vancouver (YVR)
4) Taipei (TPE)
5) Shenzhen (SZX)

25 – 40 million passengers

1) Seoul Incheon (ICN)
2) Singapore (SIN)
3) Shanghai Pudong (PVG)
4) New Delhi (DEL)
5) Kuala Lumpur (KUL)

Delhi, Hyderabad airports among top in the world - Times Of India

Or maybe , Yoginder Singh should win sarcasm of the year award ;)

Or maybe , Yoginder Singh should win sarcasm of the year award ;)
That was a blog from 10 June, 2008.
Pleasantly Surprised, In Islamabad By Yoginder Sikand
But then, Islamabad is as representative or otherwise of Pakistan as posh South Delhi or any other similar elite-inhabited part of any other Indian city is of India as a whole. Islamabad is decidedly elitist, the poor, mainly people who work in the homes of the rich and for the CDA, being confined to a few anonymous working class localities in the city or commuting everyday from neighbouring Rawalpindi.

He also wrote a book Beyond the Border: An Indian in Pakistan.I bet most of the people cross referencing his writings have never read his book or articles on Outlook or Countercurrents :lol:

You must some low cognitive abilities , where did i mention or even remotely hint Indians are super coolies rather than just coolies ?

Besides, you didn't reply my question

I repeat , what do you call a Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer who earns less than Indian code coolie ?

This particular coolie has a strange obsession with India.

He supposedly starts a topic on Pakistan and then starts his pathetic two bit, low class, scavenger like obsession with India. Twisting every fact, scavenging for strange pieces of statistics and applying really weird interpretations...

India and Pakistan are completely different countries. We have a $100 billion IT industry, Pakistan's IT exports are probably a few hundred millions. We have sent rockets to moon, Pakistan has probably yet to fire sounding rockets, and so on.

There is just no comparison. He should compare his country to Afghanistan. Even they beat Pakistan in the recent Olympics!

This particular coolie has a strange obsession with India.

He supposedly starts a topic on Pakistan and then starts his pathetic two bit, low class, scavenger like obsession with India. Twisting every fact, scavenging for strange pieces of statistics and applying really weird interpretations...

India and Pakistan are completely different countries. We have a $100 billion IT industry, Pakistan's IT exports are probably a few hundred millions. We have sent rockets to moon, Pakistan has probably yet to fire sounding rockets, and so on.

There is just no comparison. He should compare his country to Afghanistan. Even they beat Pakistan in the recent Olympics!

I suggest you read the following before comparing with Pakistan:

89 percent of rural households do not own telephones; 52 percent do not have any domestic power connection. There are daily power cuts even in the nation’s capital. The average brownout in India is three hours per day during non-monsoon months, 17 hours daily during the monsoon. The average village is 2 kilometers away from an all-weather road, and 20 percent of rural habitations have partial or no access to a safe drinking-water supply. [Tarun Khanna, Yale Center for the Study of Globalization]

According to the National Family Health Survey data (2005-06), only 45 per cent of households in the country had access to improved sanitation.

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

That was a blog from 10 June, 2008.
Pleasantly Surprised, In Islamabad By Yoginder Sikand

He also wrote a book Beyond the Border: An Indian in Pakistan.I bet most of the people cross referencing his writings have never read his book or articles on Outlook or Countercurrents :lol:

After a recent visit to FATA, Indian journalist Hindol Sengupta wrote in The Hindu newspaper that "even Bajaur has a higher road density than India"

Haq's Musings: Upwardly Mobile Pakistan on 66th Independence Day

So a couple more dollars means Indians are super coolies rather than just coolies?

Or Pakistani software professionals are trainee code coolies ;)

Now if you have to resort to a 4 year old article to show something good about Pakistan, then am I that wrong in what you accuse me of believing.. {waiting for the penny to drop ;) )

Looks like Yoginder Sikand hasn't visited Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Mumbai's CST International Airport.

Either that or , Airports Council International (ACI) has ranked them as among the best falsely without considering Islamabad International airport :lol:

Like all elderly people, it seems Riaz ji likes to live in past and loves to quote 4 year old articles to prove an invalid point.. This article was written before hyderabad or Delhi airports were redone ;)

89 percent of rural households do not own telephones; 52 percent do not have any domestic power connection. There are daily power cuts even in the nation’s capital. The average brownout in India is three hours per day during non-monsoon months, 17 hours daily during the monsoon. The average village is 2 kilometers away from an all-weather road, and 20 percent of rural habitations have partial or no access to a safe drinking-water supply. [Tarun Khanna, Yale Center for the Study of Globalization]

According to the National Family Health Survey data (2005-06), only 45 per cent of households in the country had access to improved sanitation.

After a recent visit to FATA, Indian journalist Hindol Sengupta wrote in The Hindu newspaper that "even Bajaur has a higher road density than India"

Haq's Musings: Upwardly Mobile Pakistan on 66th Independence Day

All this is regarding the same country that got demoted to LOW Human Development Index last year by United Nations.. Right??

All this is regarding the same country that got demoted to LOW Human Development Index last year by United Nations.. Right??

It's the country that Harvard researchers Robert Barro Lee and Jhong-Wa Lee say graduates more people as percent of its population from high schools and colleges than India.

Barro-Lee-Ind-Pak.jpg

Haq's Musings: Educational Attainment in India & Pakistan

And yet, India has higher per capita income and HDI than your country.

This from someone who escaped from his country to become a small time coolie.

It's the country that Harvard researchers Robert Barro Lee and Jhong-Wa Lee say graduates more people as percent of its population from high schools and colleges than India.

Barro-Lee-Ind-Pak.jpg

Haq's Musings: Educational Attainment in India & Pakistan

Well well well, if it isn't Riaz Haque peddling wrong data again. How many times do you want to be proven wrong?:woot:

Here you go. Refresh your memory.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/27787-indian-economy-news-updates-128.html#post2154257

I wonder why Pew, an American polling company, put America (77%) second to Pakistan (81%) in faith in hard work to succeed?

I don't trust any 'survey' based on subjective assessments. The only thing I trust are objective, scientific comparisons based on empirical evidence.

These idiotic surveys are all in the same league as "world's best city", "sexiest man in Hollywood", "America's funniest home video"...

Islamabad is surely the most well-organized,picturesque and endearing city in all of South Asia. Few Indians would, however, know this, or, if they did, would admit it. After all, the Indian media never highlights anything positive about Pakistan, because for it only 'bad' news about the country appears to be considered 'newsworthy'. That realization hit me as a rude shock the moment I stepped out of the plane and entered Islamabad's plush International Airport, easily far more efficient, modern and better maintained than any of its counterparts in India.

Haq's Musings: Indians Share "Eye-Opener" Stories of Pakistan

You are so desperate, sometimes I really doubt if you are the person you claim to be. These news reports mean nothing, here's the latest infrastructure index for the year 2011-201, published by the World economic forum,

hsn6ep.jpg

Yes, sure India has a long way to go, but it is still good 23 places ahead of Pakistan. Yes according to the very same index Pakistan has better road and port infra, but India is catching up fast.

2naiof7.jpg

So here we go, another one of your lies busted. I think I ll believe the World Economic Forum index and not what some random journo ( who has no expertise about infrastructure) has to say.

Refer to page 205, 287, 411,
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GCR_Report_2011-12.pdf

:wave:

India is home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry, illiterate open defecators.

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

And here again, like a robot without thought, just pathetic obsession.

Let me repeat:

Now some simple facts, not that I expect them to change such pathetic behavior. Just a reminder.

2. Nearly one in two Pakistanis at risk
Pakistan suffered from widespread hunger even before the monsoon floods, with an estimated 82.6 million people – a little less than half the population – estimated to be food insecure.

3. Widespread poverty
An estimated 36 percent of Pakistanis live below the poverty line and almost half are illiterate. Poorer households typically spend over 60 percent of their income on food.

4. Poor sanitation
50 percent of all Pakistanis have little or no access to clean toilets and drinking water, a condition that renders them vulnerable to infectious diseases.

5. Child mortality
The biggest killers of children under five in Pakistan are diarrhea and acute respiratory infections. Undernourishment is an underlying cause in 38 percent of those cases.

Pakistan hunger facts : The Face of Hunger

None of this should please any human being. Poverty and deprivation of human beings is a tragedy, only such pathetic people (who consider the murders of their ancestors as their heroes) can enjoy them.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...out-failed-state-pakistan-18.html#post1694893

Back
Top Bottom