What's new

Petrol prices increased to Rs98.89 per litre

wow after all the news about prices going up in Pakistan and soo much cries about th eprices going up i have come to a conclusion that us Pakistanis dont wanna work hard but wanna stay on bed with their wives and produce human breed and when it comes to feed those kids then they want everything on plate and dont wanna work hard

wow after all the news about prices going up in Pakistan and soo much cries about th eprices going up i have come to a conclusion that us Pakistanis dont wanna work hard but wanna stay on bed with their wives and produce human breed and when it comes to feed those kids then they want everything on plate and dont wanna work hard
Yup that's true can confirm.

Salaam

Rok sako tou rok lou tabdeeli aei rey

@BHarwana ab kabi economic related threads par kabi nazar ni aata :yay:

I'm not fully certain if the new government is doing all it should be doing to improve the economic situation of Pakistan, however, I do know that the tens of billions of dollars of debt that had accumulated under the last two government isn't going to be paid off by Imram Khan and hos lot from their own pockets.

The debt will have to be paid through taxation and will result in inflation. I assumed that would be a think we all understood but I apparently I was wrong.

Petrol price in Dubai 2.23 AED = Rs. 85.85
I think its still cheap compare to countries don't produce oil.

when govt is unable to recover tax from rich people then they put this burden on common public by raising indirect taxes like on petrol and other products which are necessaries of life and not luxuries .I think govt failed to manage economy in its initial tenure properly and they should accept this so in their remaining tenure they are able to fix their errors instead of blaming earlier govts for all odds including those which are result of their own incompetence

Still Pakistani people are buying the cheapest oil in oil importing countries in Asia aren't we?

Today in Sydney, Unleaded Oil is selling at Aussie $1.50 which equals Rs 150 per liter. I don't understand why a poor government like Pakistan is giving that much subsidy on petrol?

Oil is like 75 Rs. a Liter in the US. And that’s after countless taxes & fees.

In California, its 105 rs per litre.

You are probably in a oil producing state (Texas?)

PETROL PRICES March 2019; ($)
Pakistan 0.66
Philippines 0.99
Saudi Arabia 0.54
Singapore 1.63
South Korea 1.22
Thailand 1.07
UAE 0.52
Vietnam 0.74
Azerbaijan 0.53
Bahrain 0.37
China 0.78
India 1.05
Israel 1.69
Japan 1.29
Malaysia 0.51
Oman 0.51

Today in Sydney, Unleaded Oil is selling at Aussie $1.50 which equals Rs 150 per liter. I don't understand why a poor government like Pakistan is giving that much subsidy on petrol?
You calculation is wrong $1.50 = PKR 211

Akalmand they do have daily earning also low compared to others.
Pakistan processes 400000 barrels of oil per day. 1 barrel of oil = 159 liters

Price of oil in India = $1.13
Price of oil in Pakistan = $0.7

Total liters of oil processed in Pakistan per day = 63600000

Price difference in India Pakistan gasoline price = PKR 60.57

If price of oil increased to Indian price in Pakistan Govt will earn per day PKR 3,852,252,000

Total population of Pakistan = 200 million

Govt can give every citizen PKR 5778 per month unemployment benefit just by making oil price equal to Indian oil price.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom