What's new

Petrol prices increased to Rs98.89 per litre

Its time to embrace the new mass transit systems being built. Let the gas prices go higher.

People will buy petrol for 150rs per liter for Imran Khan. He is so handsome
Hahah. Why increase only 6 rupees per litre? Imran khan is so smart and good looking that people will bring excuses/justification to defend inflation and petrol prices even if it cross 200 rupees per litre

Hahah. Why increase only 6 rupees per litre? Imran khan is so smart and good looking that people will bring excuses/justification to defend inflation and petrol prices even if it cross 200 rupees per litre

well they cant just increase it in one go.

Amazingly 2 pieces of news came out one day apart. Pakistan finds oil. Oil prices hiked in Pakistan.

This is a futile attempt on part of politicians to provide stability in the country. Bankruptcy, war and even famine stares us square in the eye and yet we found the time for appreciating Ms. Hayat for her efforts to project the Pakistani culture through Billi.

well they cant just increase it in one go.

Amazingly 2 pieces of news came out one day apart. Pakistan finds oil. Oil prices hiked in Pakistan.

This is a futile attempt on part of politicians to provide stability in the country. Bankruptcy, war and even famine stares us square in the eye and yet we found the time for appreciating Ms. Hayat for her efforts to project the Pakistani culture through Billi.
D3F31s0WAAE2vP2.jpg:large

Anyone complaining about this needs to come to Norway:lol:. You'll be broke in a day. Fifth highest petrol prices on the planet around here.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/
You should give same minimum wage to every individual in Pakistan before comparing petrol prices of Norway with Pakistan...one day wages of your poorest people in Norway is equal to monthly wage of our poorest in Pakistan so this comparison make no sense

This is really bad.

Already prices of numerous commodities are through the roof, and now this.

What is the average income in Pakistani rupees in Norway?

492,940 rupees per month. But the cost of living in Norway is so high and that salary wont go far outside of smaller towns and cities. A pizza alone cost about 2500 rupees or a gallon of milk 986 rupees. I can't even afford petrol prices, so I went with an electric car, and I make roughly 46,477,200 rupees:sick:. It's a very costly country to live in.

Interestingly Norway is the only advanced country where millennial wealth is growing, not shrinking versus their elders. All other advanced countries see millennial make less then previous generations.

492,940 rupees per month. But the cost of living in Norway is so high. A pizza alone cost about 2500 rupees. I can't even afford petrol prices, so I went with an electric car and I make roughly 46,477,200 rupees:sick:. It's a very costly country to live in.

Interestingly Norway is the only advanced country where millennial wealth is growing, not shrinking versus their elders.

The ones in Pakistan who have this much money do not whine about petrol prices.

This is really bad.

Already prices of numerous commodities are through the roof, and now this.

This is just the beginning of the painful adjustments I predicted. It will get a lot worse before it gets better eventually in a few years' time.

here in Canada we are paying Rs 150 per liter

here in Canada we are paying Rs 150 per liter
Stop this stupid fucking comparison. Everyone is paying "hey we pay this much". You can't compare your country with Pakistan given the huge difference in minimum wage as well as currency strength.

Stop this stupid fucking comparison. Everyone is paying "hey we pay this much". You can't compare your country with Pakistan given the huge difference in minimum wage as well as currency strength.

yes you stupid idiot, petrol prices are global not limited to your country stop crying like a bitch. every country adds development charges into petrol prices, those road you drive your cars on after filling up gas dont grow on trees.

Last edited:
492,940 rupees per month. But the cost of living in Norway is so high and that salary wont go far outside of smaller towns and cities. A pizza alone cost about 2500 rupees or a gallon of milk 986 rupees. I can't even afford petrol prices, so I went with an electric car, and I make roughly 46,477,200 rupees:sick:. It's a very costly country to live in.

Interestingly Norway is the only advanced country where millennial wealth is growing, not shrinking versus their elders. All other advanced countries see millennial make less then previous generations.

You make 500,000$ a year??? What do you do for a living?

Back
Top Bottom