What's new

Petrol prices may rise by up to Rs5.60 per litre

Call me an indiot , but I firmly believe in iran after all the heavy US sanctions the reformist government will again pour in cheap fuel into the market for people , i'm not sure the same thing 'bout paksitan.

IN india,it is even more.. an average of 76 INR :cry:

Sorry I made a mistake in my post about rate, I've corrected my original post about petrol price.. Also what is dollar rate in INR?

it is about 105 PK Rupees per liter after recent increase in petrol price.. :pissed:

New Govt's progress regarding petrol prices so far:

May 31, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 2.18 Rs / liter
Jun 30, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 3.66 Rs / liter
Aug 01, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 2.73 Rs / liter

:hitwall:

A total of Rs8.57 have been increased.

Sorry I made a mistake in my post about rate, I've corrected my original post about petrol price.. Also what is dollar rate in INR?

@Jazzbot in mumbai,it is 79 :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rather the GoP should look to decrease the oil prices and bringing it to a level of 70-83 per liter and remove CNG from the system, they are eating away the whole public.

@Jazzbot in mumbai,it is 79 :cry:

Petrol or dollar? And why 2 different rates?

Rather the GoP should look to decrease the oil prices and bringing it to a level of 70-83 per liter and remove CNG from the system, they are eating away the whole public.

Massive corruptions have been done in CNG sector in past 5 years and lots of big fishes are involved in it. And new govt so far haven't paid much attention to this issue regardless of making tall claims..

Petrol or dollar? And why 2 different rates?

Massive corruptions have been done in CNG sector in past 5 years and lots of big fishes are involved in it. And new govt so far haven't paid much attention to this issue regardless of making tall claims..

61inr= 1 dollar

different prices due to octroi(and other tax) taken by the city municipality or the state government..they vary from state to state
is it uniform in pakistan??
check these links,especially the second one :lol:
mypetrolprice.com

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...here-petrol-is-cheaper-than-diesel-23042.html

61inr= 1 dollar

different prices due to octroi(and other tax) taken by the city municipality or the state government..they vary from state to state
is it uniform in pakistan??
check these links,especially the second one :lol:
mypetrolprice.com

Goa is India's only state where petrol is cheaper than diesel

lol this is interesting, petrol prices are uniform throughout Pakistan as it comes directly under federal and no provincial govt don't has any say in this matter..

And lol at Goa, damn people there are lucky :D

lol this is interesting, petrol prices are uniform throughout Pakistan as it comes directly under federal and no provincial govt don't has any say in this matter..

And lol at Goa, damn people there are lucky :D

yes,they are.. as petrol is not the only liquid available cheaply.. :D

@Leader ki bache!! :angry:

You almost gimme a heart attack.. I thought it was in India :pissed:

it is about 105 PK Rupees per liter after recent increase in petrol price.. :pissed:

New Govt's progress regarding petrol prices so far:

May 31, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 2.18 Rs / liter
Jun 30, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 3.66 Rs / liter
Aug 01, 2013 - Petrol prices increased by 2.73 Rs / liter

:hitwall:

It will hit 150 rupees easily by the end of this year.

This is the world of free market. Market will determine everything's worth. Get it.:big_boss:

It will hit 150 rupees easily by the end of this year.

Yup, considering the pace at which its increasing right now, one can easily guess. Same is happening with electricity rates, it's also been increased twice in 2 months now..

Back
Top Bottom