What's new

Petraeus’ next war: Pakistan

To all american f***** idiots these terrorist are ur product. Its ur money who made these terrorist aslo when admiting covered CIA opertain in Pakistan is noting new we have known all time ur involment in our internal matters have fucked up alot for our counrty since what USA/CIA does isnt for Pakistanies but in intersset of USA which is rob take what every u can from other countries. And CIA is big time involve in TTP traning etc. One proof is enough which is if TTP does not like Pakistan to help USA why they dont go and fight against USA and NATO in Afghanistan ? Most over NATO transport go trough TTP area where not even Pakistan have full controll how come can NATO trucks pass trough ?

Afghanistan is just start Pakistan will be grave yard for u and Indians who are jumping humping dont think u will be safe if war starts..... m**** ch****

I saw an interview on a TV channel of a man in NW. He went out to get some food for his family. He saw drone strike near his area and when he ran back, home he saw his house blown up. He saw his wife lying dead and his kids so badly blasted that he could barely recognize them. The man said that deep inside him he wants to blow up people who are responsible for this. He wants to blow up the govt. for not protesting for him. But he loves his country and so does nothing to harm it. I SALUTE THAT MAN'S PATRIOTISM!! :pakistan: AND MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM PEACE.
The people like him are rare, not every person have courage like him. Frankly - If i was in his place - i would surely to destroy the whole world.

^^^

Its not at all Americas fault. It just utilised you like a condom and then abandoning after use. Clever Americans just made you fool.

If anything to blame then it si spakistani leaders who allowed this to happen in the first place.

And also to some extent radical islam to be blamed.

Pathetic logic - In every drone attack you kill one terrorist (which is not sure) but kill 10 innocents and as result more people join them take revenge.

That one terrorist killed means 50 people saved from another suicide attack.

well said .. ..but isn't USA depended on ISI for target intelligence...?
unless they have their own sources ...??
honestly speaking....i always thought this was suppose to work really well....LIKE , ISI providing target inputs CIA taking them out .. ..as USA wont mind firing off $58,000 of theirs taxpayer's money...it would lessen burden off Pakistan WOT expenses......as compared to operating your own drone .?? .but then innocent lives are much more important ...!!!!
i guess their is a lack of trust between both intelligence services ...

Yes, there is a lack of trust b/w both agencies especially after the incident of OBL. And I don't think the US takes intelligence help in that area of Pakistan because if it was true our Air Chief would not have announced twice that "If the govt. allows us, we can stop drone attacks now".
The US carries these strikes on the basis of their own intelligence as they did in Abbotabad. .

That one terrorist killed means 50 people saved from another suicide attack.

And what about 10 new who joined the terrorists and full of hate. I think drone should be used only to provide imaginary and intelligence support during operation, operations should be conduct by the ground forces (who have eye to see and mind to judge terrorist and civilian).

Children and women will die no matter what you do.

That's a given especially when you're fighting terrorists who use children and women as human shields.

If the militants are living with their families since this is their home towns and villages, does that means they are deliberately having human shield for protection ?? Their own wives, sons, daughters, mothers as human shield ?? Don't think so.

Human shield is where someone deliberately hides an assets among the population for the exact purpose that other innocents will die if that asset is attacked and the innocent killed will cause an uproar.

These militants belong to these areas, they have lived here for years, so did their parents and their grand parents and so on.

The are not doing such thing deliberately, they are living in their own homes and getting attacked, which kills their family members and more and more people will join their cause after seeing such horrific pictures.

Children and women will die no matter what you do.

That's a given especially when you're fighting terrorists who use children and women as human shields.

If the militants are living with their families since this is their home towns and villages, does that means they are deliberately having human shield for protection ?? Their own wives, sons, daughters, mothers as human shield ?? Don't think so.

Human shield is where someone deliberately hides an assets among the population for the exact purpose that other innocents will die if that asset is attacked and the innocent killed will cause an uproar.

These militants belong to these areas, they have lived here for years, so did their parents and their grand parents and so on.

The are not doing such thing deliberately, they are living in their own homes and getting attacked, which kills their family members and more and more people will join their cause after seeing such horrific pictures.

If people have this definition of human shield, then i don't think any difference is left between the militants and the civilized nation / forces of US / NATO, as both sides are doing the same acts.

If people have this definition of human shield, then i don't think any difference is left between the militants and the civilized nation / forces of US / NATO, as both sides are doing the same acts.

Am I supposed to laugh at that line of reasoning Mr. Supermod?

So the militants are not doing this deliberately.

...hence they should not be killed.

Q -Why?

A - Because they are not doing this deliberately.

................................then i don't think any difference is left between the militants and the civilized nation / forces of US / NATO, as both sides are doing the same acts.

That is a very deep and astute comment. If the NATO forces descend to the same level of barbaric indiscriminate killing, then they cannot claim any moral superiority.

"We have become what we set out to destroy!"

That is a very deep and astute comment. If the NATO forces descend to the same level of barbaric indiscriminate killing, then they cannot claim any moral superiority.

"We have become what we set out to destroy!"
So true :hitwall:

Now try looking from a Pakistani perspective or a completely neutral one.
But i'm afraid you can't.

Dont know why you pre- suppose things .
The fact of the matter is that they simply went in and did the Bin Laden operation completely on their own, without consulting and informing with their Pakistani counterparts.
The US did this for a very good reason. The ISI & GOP - Pindi & Islamabad have both been milking the US all the while while OBL was inside Pak !!. Why would you expect the US to share info with such a porous ally .

And if they can do that with the same attitude, together with the drone strikes and with knowing Americas unpredictability when it comes to these kinds of situation, we have to be on our guard.
You call the Pakistani government a wannabe innocent virgin.

Well they're indeed no virgin anymore, because the U.S. f- ed them over and over again and will continue to do so if no solid stance is taken by the GoP.

You talk as if the U.S. has all the rights to be conducting operations inside Pakistan.

No, the US does not have the right to conduct ops inside any other country unless the host Govt allows. The Drones operated from Shamsi and bombed parts of Pak .. so whats different with Abbotabad ?

How would you feel if they were swarming across India?

[COLOR="blue"[B]]T[B][COLOR="blue"]here is no way anyone would swarm all over India in a manner that the US does / did inside Pak unless GOI allows it to happen. Till the US way paying it was ok, the day they went & did something they were paying Pak for its becomes unacceptable [/[/COLOR][/B]B]?[/COLOR]
Nobody likes uninvited guests.

Replies inset,

Not skilled enough to multi quote.

so we can expect burraq ucav taking out terrorists after it becomes operational .....??.:sniper::sniper: whats its status ..? whats its unit cost compared to predator($4.5mil..?)... lets hope after induction of burraq civilian casualty will go down significantly...& may be by then america will stop drone attacks on pak soil ..!!

And thats exactly the line of action USA is engaging in. The logic is that if you can send a suicide bomber into our homes to kill our civilians, we can send a drone into yours to kill you and your family..and thats the fear that has played a large role in deterring any major attacks in USA after 9/11. I dont think there is anything wrong in becoming a terrorist when dealing with a terrorist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom