What's new

Petraeus’ next war: Pakistan

American drones at work. Collateral damage. But who cares?

drone-attack.jpg

This really sucks. :tdown:

completely OT:
i wanted to ask Pakistanis 1 sincere question for long time ....
how different would be the situation if USA handovers predator drones to PAKISTAN....wont there be a collateral damage.....? if no why...?

completely OT:
i wanted to ask Pakistanis 1 sincere question for long time ....
how different would be the situation if USA handovers predator drones to PAKISTAN....wont there be a collateral damage.....? if no why...?

- - The first thing is that we know that area better than the Americans do; so we can handle drone attacks better in that area.
- - Secondly and most importantly if PA uses these drones, they will use it more sensibly because they will be answerable to their own people for every strike; unlike the US which has made drone strikes a play station gaming. . .

That picture is horrible. If this is what American drones are doing in Pakistan then damn the drones, terrorists or no terrorists. Stop sending in flying killing machines which also massacre babies and women and send in your men to take on the terrorists one on one. That word "collateral damage" is meaningless and is no justification for committing crimes against humanity

That picture is horrible. If this is what American drones are doing in Pakistan then damn the drones, terrorists or no terrorists. Stop sending in flying killing machines which also massacre babies and women and send in your men to take on the terrorists one on one. That word "collateral damage" is meaningless and is no justification for committing crimes against humanity

Children and women will die no matter what you do.

That's a given especially when you're fighting terrorists who use children and women as human shields.

That's a given especially when you're fighting terrorists who use children and women as human shields.

So, you are saying that these innocent children died because terrorists used them to shield them from drone strikes. What a stupid statement.

- - And I will tell you what; I want the US to give me drones and I will use them to blow up some street gangs in New York City. Then we will see how the americans react when accidently I blow up some innocent people. . JERKS!

Now you know, why common Pakistani is against drone attacks? They are not in favor our Militants but just to kill 1 militant they kill innocent civilians.

Now as you hate the militants and want to destroy them - Put yourself in the place of father of these kids and sincerely tell me what you will do?

This is drones and collateral damage is keep multiplying militants, first they where in few hundreds at maximum. but now day by day more people are joining them to take revenge of their dear ones, You can imagine the state of mind of the fathers of these kids (if they survived), and tell me will you accept that if you kill someone's kids, he will not try to kill you and your kids? In current situation these people thinks that Pakistanis are also responsible for this and we are easy target for them.

So, you are saying that these innocent children died because terrorists used them to shield them from drone strikes. What a stupid statement.

- - And I will tell you what; I want the US to give me drones and I will use them to blow up some street gangs in New York City. Then we will see how the americans react when accidently I blow up some innocent people. . JERKS!

Did the street gangs of NYC kill any Pakistanis?

I guess not.

I saw an interview on a TV channel of a man in NW. He went out to get some food for his family. He saw drone strike near his area and when he ran back, home he saw his house blown up. He saw his wife lying dead and his kids so badly blasted that he could barely recognize them. The man said that deep inside him he wants to blow up people who are responsible for this. He wants to blow up the govt. for not protesting for him. But he loves his country and so does nothing to harm it. I SALUTE THAT MAN'S PATRIOTISM!! :pakistan: AND MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM PEACE.

- - the first thing is that we know that area better than the Americans do; so we can handle drone attacks better in that area.
- - Secondly and most importantly if PA uses these drones, they will use it more sensibly because they will be answerable to their own people for every strike; unlike the US which has made drone strikes a play station gaming. . .

well said .. ..but isn't USA depended on ISI for target intelligence...?
unless they have their own sources ...??
honestly speaking....i always thought this was suppose to work really well....LIKE , ISI providing target inputs CIA taking them out .. ..as USA wont mind firing off $58,000 of theirs taxpayer's money...it would lessen burden off Pakistan WOT expenses......as compared to operating your own drone .?? .but then innocent lives are much more important ...!!!!
i guess their is a lack of trust between both intelligence services ...

Pathetic logic - In every drone attack you kill one terrorist (which is not sure) but kill 10 innocents and as result more people join them take revenge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom