What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know these terrorists follow the fatwa of Shaikh Uthaimeen to kill the women and children of kuffar?

to them Pakistani Army and all Pakistanis who support the army and the country are Kuffar. To them saudi arabia is a kafir country too

There is no such a thing and we discussed this months ago if not 1 year ago. Nothing to do with the thread. It's not my job to talk logic with lunatics.

A basturds Arab like you is not welcome here...go fcuk yourself in your crude oil

Calm down lunatic. I won't step down to your level due to the nature of this thread but otherwise I would have dealt with you.

Heck alot of languages SOUND Arabic IF you dont know WHAT it means! And Arabic is not a genetic code any ASSHOLE CAN LEARN it! Doesnt give us reason to go lynching anyone who knows it! I took it for 1 yr at uni..and I spoke it well when I was taking the classes.....should I be killed because of that? Use some common sense before you type! You unfortunately represent my people please act like a Pakistani not a barbarian!

Even if they weren't Arabic doesn't mean that there aren't arabs holed up with TTP, and have been involved in terror all around Pakistan. Even a few days ago, some Arab was killed in Waziristan but that alien took down one intelligence operative with him. This time, they have attacked our kids.

Of course I'm not deflecting the blame from TTP, like these "Mossaad + Raw" guys do..

A basturds Arab like you is not welcome here...go fcuk yourself in your crude oil
watch your tongue brother....

We dont need to paint everyone with one brush! Did he choose which country or race to be born in?

Did you choose? Then how can you blame him based on where he was born?

There is no such a thing and we discussed this months ago if not 1 year ago. Nothing to do with the thread. It's not my job to talk logic with lunatics.

Calm down lunatic. I won't step down to your level due to the nature of this thread but otherwise I would have dealt with you.

i posted his video, and the videos of his followers. Everyone saw them, but you live in a blind world, and deny.

Even if they weren't Arabic doesn't mean that there aren't arabs holed up with TTP, and have been involved in terror all around Pakistan. Even a few days ago, some Arab was killed in Waziristan but that alien took down one intelligence operative with him. This time, they have attacked our kids.

Of course I'm not deflecting the blame from TTP, like these "Mossaad + Raw" guys do..

A microscopic amount of Arabs are present in Pakistan/Afghanistan. The number does not even exceed 200 people.
90% of all the terror is the work of natives and is bound in native conflicts. Don't blame your own problems on outsiders. That's the exact same mentality that has prevented Pakistan from dealing with their problems. Afghanistan likewise.

You know this already but since you have some sort of either hatred or complexes towards Arabs your reaction is understandable and so is your anger of this cowardly attack. But some of your posts here are idiotic to say it the least.

Yes this time they attacked our children hence we want to be sure we attack the right guys not waste resources chasing our delusions!

Nothing. Some people just want to blame their own failures on others. Easier to cope with this way. A natural reaction yet a wrong one.

It's sad that certain people here with various agendas are turning a extremely sad news into a unfunded witch hunt and blame game. Either towards foreigners or their own.

Stay classy.

That’s a normal reaction that would happen with any nationality after such a devastating event. I have no idea why you would write such a thing on this thread. It just shows you that you have such little respect for us Pakistanis. Maybe I'm being emotional but that's what i'm getting from your posts.

Y r all these so called Ulemas silent now, they should come out, raise their voice issuing a united Fatwa that killing of TTP monsters is justified.... cowards
I wouldnt be surprised if each was actually funding this shit ...90% of them are uneducated hyped up personalities based on nothing and accidentally hitting fame

Nothing. Unless somehow Pakistani/Afghan Taliban members (Pashtuns) turned into Arabs overnight. Some people just want to blame their own failures on others. Easier to cope with this way. A natural reaction yet a wrong one.

It's sad that certain people here with various agendas are turning a extremely sad news into a unfunded witch hunt and blame game. Either towards foreigners or their own.

Stay classy.
Please delete this....After such an event alot of crap comes out of people doesnt mean we indulge in it...

Your whole nation is full of lunatics who lick white *** and treat Pakistanis as your slaves...a double face like you is not welcome here, go lick whit edict which you are expert at. You wanna deal with me..let see what you can do.

I am partially European. Nor do I hate any ethnicity or people. KSA was never a Western colony. Nor are "Whites" worshipped by anyone. Your "slave" nonsense is what it is. My last comment on your unmotivated insults and nonsense. Not the thread for it.

I wrote that you would have got an appropriate reply had this been another thread. Got it now?

watch your tongue brother....

We dont need to paint everyone with one brush! Did he choose which country or race to be born in?

Did you choose? Then how can you blame him based on where he was born?
All basturds who attack 911 were Arabs...but look what happened to us and what happened to them. Why should we suffer for the wrong doings of others and that is all in the name of so called Muslim brotherhood..wow. We have lost so many of our children, sorry it's not forgivable. These basturds can't even fight, always hide behind somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom