What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH yaar

Untitled.png

upload_2014-12-16_19-38-37.png

Candle_flame_(1).jpg

Ek lau iss tarah kyun bujhi mere maula:(

gardisho mein rehati behati gujarati jindagiya hai kitani
how many lives are there which are in clouds (turning round), flowing and passing

inamein se ek hai teri meri aakahi? koi ek jaisi apani
amongst them is one of us

kar khuda khair kar, aisa anjaam kisi rooh ko na de kabhi yahaan
do the welfare o god, don't give such result/end to any soul here

gubja muskuraata ek waqt se pehale kyun chhod chala tera yeh jahaan
the flower who was smiling why it is leaving this world before its time

ek lau iss tarah kyun bujhi mere maula, ek lau jindagi ki maula - (2)
like this why one flame quenched o god, one flame of life o god

dhoop ke ujaale se, os ke pyaale se khushiya milein hamako
from the light of sun, from the vessel of dew, let us get the happiness

jyaada maanga hai kahaan, sarhade na ho jahaan duniya mile hamko
where did we have asked for more, just give us a world without borders

kar khuda khair kar, usake armaan mein kyun bewajah ho koi kurbaan
do the welfare o god, in this wish why should one die without reason/guilt

gubja muskuraata ek waqt se pehale kyun chhod chala tera yeh jahaan
the flower who was smiling why it is leaving this world before its time

ek lau iss tarah kyun bujhi mere maula, ek lau jindagi ki maula - (2)

ek lau iss tarah kyun bujhi mere maula, ek lau jindagi ki maula - (4)
--
RIP..

I cant stop crying ....... cant describe how i feel. Cant imagine what parents going trough :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pakistani men should take things into their own hands now ... We should have a strong peoples army prepared to march in all those areas where any TTP or alike group stayed and clear that one by one ... All FATA areas need to be cleared by Pakistani themselves ..

Let the army do its job on other side and lets take things into oue own hands ...

Sadly all of these children will have nightmares of this day their whole life. Seeing their friends die in front of them will be extremely difficult for these young minds to process. Professional Counselling for the whole school is must.

They will have PTSD (Persistent Traumatic Stress disorder).

Unspeakable cruelty. God do something :cry::cry::cry:

Blood will be spilt For Blood ,

Those children & those teachers who died today , We are sorry that we could not surpass our internal differences , we are sorry that for us 4 seats of Parliament were more important then your lives , we are sorry that our leaders are bunch of cowards , we are sorry that your representatives are busy in burning down the nation , we are sorry that we cannot openly condemn these Animals , we are sorry that even today your leaders (JI,PTI) still want to talk to your killers , we are sorry that our egos are more important then your lives, we are sorry that our leaders buy bullet proof cars for their dogs but could not arrange for your security, , we are sorry that you will be forgotten after 1 week & it will be usual politics again ... We are Sorry...... We are Sorry ... we are Sorry.......

The State of Pakistan needs Partisan Militias to go on a rampage against these bastards in their Houses, madrasah's, mosques & grounds just like we are targeted with impunity
ATM I don't see a better policy than the wholesale slaughter of these criminals

Wasn't there intelligence of a Taliban plan floating around recently? I want to see 10 times of the casualties we faced of Taliban dead bodies.

As I said, burn all Jamia's. Doesn't matter the denomination. If innocents also get screwed, we can ask for forgiveness later, however, at the moment target anyone spreading wholesale Islam.

So you want to burn Shia Jamias? There are dozens of them in Karachi

‘They asked us to recite the kalma’
By Umer Farooq / AFP
Published: December 16, 2014

807619-image-1418728913-281-640x480.jpg

Relatives of a student, who was injured during an attack by Taliban gunmen on the Army Public School, comfort each other outside Lady Reading Hospital in Peshawar, December 16, 2014. PHOTO: REUTERS

The following accounts may be disturbing for some readers; The Express Tribune advises reader discretion.

Aamir Ali, a second-year engineering student, lost 10 of his comrades within a blink of the eye during the siege at the Army Public School.

Here are some of the devastating witness accounts to have come out of the Peshawar attack:

“I was sitting in the corridor with 10 of my classmates when we heard firing. We immediately ran towards the classroom to hide there but the militants chased us down and found us. They were dressed in shalwar kameez and the only thing they told us is: ‘read the kalma’,” said Ali, remorsefully adding that he was the only one of his 10 friends that survived the attack.

Witnesses described how gunmen went from classroom to classroom, shooting children, after a huge blast shook the Army Public School, while some described police struggling to hold back distraught parents trying to break past a cordon and get to the school when three loud explosions went off.

Ninth grader Kashan, son of Zaheerudin, told our correspondent, “We were sitting in the hall and a colonel was giving a lecture when we heard firing from the back.”

Kashan said, “The sound of the firing kept moving closer when suddenly the door behind us was kicked down and two people started firing indiscriminately.”

The ninth-grader said chaos ensued and the last thing he remembers is children and people falling to the ground. Kashan escaped but with injuries on his feet.

Ahsan Mukhtar, a second-year intermediate student, said his teacher made the entire classroom crouch and move towards the end of the classroom as the firing started. “After an hour, when the firing relatively calmed down, the army came and rescued us,” Mukhtar added.

A grandmother told The Express Tribune how she was called by the school’s principal to pick up her grandchildren when the attack happened. “The principal told us that 20 students had been injured and we should come get our children as soon as possible,” she said. “I hung up before the principal could finish talking.”

Mudassar Abbas, a physics laboratory assistant at the school, said some students were celebrating at a party when the attack began.

“I saw six or seven people walking class-to-class and opening fire on children,” he said.

A student who survived the attack said soldiers came to rescue students during a lull in the firing.

“When we were coming out of the class we saw dead bodies of our friends lying in the corridors. They were bleeding. Some were shot three times, some four times,” the student said.

“The men entered the rooms one by one and started indiscriminate firing at the staff and students.”

Distraught parents thronged the Lady Reading Hospital, weeping uncontrollably as children’s bodies arrived, their school uniforms drenched in blood.

Irshadah Bibi, 40, whose 12-year-old son was among the dead, beat her face in grief, throwing herself against an ambulance.

“O God, why did you snatch away my son? What is the sin of my child and all these children?” she wept.

At least 123 children have been killed in the attack and many more are missing. The Taliban say they sent in six gunmen wearing suicide vests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom