What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12814_756966474389930_2695624941847793080_n.jpg

That is what required... Pakistani military afsar do not learn that. Force is not always countered by force.. it's always good to hear.. Hilal e Imtiaz, quam e Mujahid.. but brain needs to be used too. Use some baniya brain sir.

Pakistan Army is doing what is best , when you dont have your media backing your army , or judiciary giving punishment to terrorists and politicians selling their " Imaan " in some Dollars , what else army should do ?? if they do , its us who blame them for crossing their limits ... what else we want them to do ?? they cant just go out like maniac like these TTP bastards and start killing their women and children ... we are muslim , we are not animals ..

just look at the innocence in his eyes,how could you attack them?View attachment 176279

Sadly all of these children will have nightmares of this day their whole life. Seeing their friends die in front of them will be extremely difficult for these young minds to process. Professional Counselling for the whole school is must.

The attackers were Arabic speakers according to a student. I urge my Pakistani brothers to beat up any visibly Arabic or Uzbek person. These bloody foreigners should attack children in their own countries. Sobs.

you have tonnes of arabs in Australia. why dont you go out and start beating them up. you are a pakistani

This wasn't an attack on children, army or some random school. This was an attack on Pakhtuns, and the rest of Pakistanis. If Pakhtun leaders give a call to arm to locals, then we from other regions would fully back you.

This is Pakistan's 9/11. We should all shun our differences today, and band together against our real, rather than imagined, enemy.
It is an attack on Pakistan because even a Pakhtun is a Pakistani...

Any attack on any part of us is an attack on all of us!

i think they were targeting our boys of 15 years of age and older..
The school is for students/boys from 6th class to F.Sc, the age-range would be from 12 to 18. The army school for children upto 5th class and girls is another one , located on mall road peshawer near Saddar.

The attackers were Arabic speakers according to a student. I urge my Pakistani brothers to beat up any visibly Arabic or Uzbek person. These bloody foreigners should attack children in their own countries. Sobs.
Brother...attacking ANYONE based on their nationality or ethnicity is illogical....Saying that people would be beating up Pakistanis post Osama incident....

we have to study islamic studies until bachelor level
i dont see any reason for these madersas to exist start torching them

I hope today India shows unprecedented unity with us and declares complete deescalation along the borders and a temporary no war act is signed for two years, so we can focus our 100% strength to clean-up Pakistan. We need to go under 100% lockdown of army and summary executions throughout the length and breadth of Pakistan need to be carried out. No terrorist group needs to be spared.

My condolences on this barbaric act, nothing we say or do can ease your pain. Words fail me at this hour. There are still beasts on this earth completely forsaken by god. I hope your country gets strength through this difficult time and prevail upon the perpetrators.
What you suggest can be achieved only through political will. Although this is your idea and i m not sure how much traction it will get through in your government, this can certainly be achieved from this side of the border. We have a border with China where not a shot has been fired for last many years, also both India and Pakistan had a short period of peace between us during ceasefire. It can certainly be done.

Let's beat the ones in Pakistan first, that's what should concern us. Rest of the world is not our problem, them Arabs in foreign lands can fornicate with the goats as much as they wish........

you have tonnes of arabs in Australia. why dont you go out and start beating them up. you are a pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom