What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attackers were Arabic speakers according to a student. I urge my Pakistani brothers to beat up any visibly Arabic or Uzbek person. These bloody foreigners should attack children in their own countries. Sobs.
Most probably those bastards were not Arabs, but communicating in Arabic to keep the kids/teachers (most of whom could understand Pushto and Urdu) from listening to their plans/motives. We should stop being apologetic and clearly call them Afghans for thats who most of them are, and not Arabs and Uzbeks.

10858619_872198412811935_6799697095195281337_n.jpg

First of all, I strongly condemn the attacks on children. Whatever you do, why do you need to attack children? :(

Next, I have now heard that another bomb blast has happened in Peshawar.

If I am not wrong, AND I HOPE I AM WRONG, this is Guerilla warfare by terrorists. They are retaliating against actions taken by Pakistani army on them. And if that is true, more attacks will follow.

I pray to the almighty that this should not happen. :(

This is Pakistan's 26/11. India stands with you. We have suffered this too. We know the pain.

Burn any and all Jamias. Does not matter. Burn every center that sells wholesale Islam. Other than registered mosques, nothing should remain standing. As simple as that. No one is to be spared. Anyone wants to feel close to Allah more than love of humanity should be packed and sent to Allah, and rest of the undecided ones need to go visit Mekkah.

So you want to burn Shia Jamias? There are dozens of them in Karachi

Most probably those bastards were not Arabs, but communicating in Arabic to keep the kids/teachers (most of whom could understand Pushto and Urdu) from listening to their plans/motives. We should stop being apologetic and clearly call them Afghans for thats who most of them are, and not Arabs and Uzbeks.

Whoever they are need to be hunted down ruthlessly, wherever they are and that means Afghanistan.

I suggest you guys to watch Samaa TV - Mr.Bilal Qutb - just moment ago he interviewed Ameer Maqum

My condolences to the families of the lost innocents.

The perpetrators must be punished in such a way that the future generations know the consequences of such evil

its almost impossible to stop a Suicide bomber , that is why i always praise those Commando who kill them with less collateral damage , i was keep saying this again and again that just killing them is not the solution, you kill bait ullah mehsood , than what ?? TTP finished ? no hakeen ullah came ... than he died too than what ?? ttp finished ? no Mullah radio came ... after him there will be other on the way , and its just TTP let alone the other banned organizations working ,
what we have to do is to break their man power, they are recruiting Afghans, tajik and uzbik already living in Pakistan, its easy for them to come here and mixed with them, they afghans motherF**** welcome them and give them shelter , even though we feed their kids, bloody haram khor ...
than you have cut their funds , by attacking them in karachi , they get funds from karachi by selling drugs, kidnapping , land garbing etc and last but not the least , you have to raid the madarsaas , because that where you will find the real root cause ..

yup, and after Karachi, its the turn of Punjab

also Quetta and Gilgit, where they have been amassing. I heard these harmless " tablighis" are taking over mosques in Gilgit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom