What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4-23ZdCQAMRxak.jpg

sad dismissal...
RIP...

there is still time people need to understand, terrorist are terrorist.. there is nothing called good and bad.. if you will keep feeding the snakes they will bite you back...
pakistan govt. need to eliminate the terrorist not their women, children and other family member.. and should pledge not to support any terrorist activities, what so ever...
gun culture need to come to an end..

my deepest condolence to the families of dead children... may your god be with you.

Burn any and all Jamias. Does not matter. Burn every center that sells wholesale Islam. Other than registered mosques, nothing should remain standing. As simple as that. No one is to be spared. Anyone wants to feel close to Allah more than love of humanity should be packed and sent to Allah, and rest of the undecided ones need to go visit Mekkah.
Why burn...just demolish it making sure all are out of course...We have enough pollution no need to protect us only to kill us with extreme respiratory problems!

Come on. Its never enough for the nation. You have hopes from people that once termed the same Taliban's barbaric rule in Afghanistan as "adl ka nizam" and "asli Islam"?

This nation has the unfortunate tendency to forget every act of cowardice perpetrated against it. Give it a couple of months and they'll be up in arms again, defending the Taliban and their families from American drone strikes. Makes me sick to my core.

The Taliban better be thanking their stars I have no say in the counter-insurgency operations our army conducts. I'd wash the streets with their blood.

جنگ کے دوران دشمن کا بچہ بھی سامنے آ جائے تو کچھ نہ کہنا: نبی پاک صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

These insects have hearts of iron and brains that only function in accordance with their brainwashing, there's no hope for wisdom. We need to kill every last one of them, here, and in Afghanistan, and then move on to their backers both in here and Afghanistan and elsewhere, and then skin alive any bastard who sympathises with them, be it JI like fools or others.

No mercy, I want brutal, bloody and inhumane revenge.

And do you support that??

I don't. No need to attack someone because another person from their community or related community committed a crime.

Two wrongs does make a right in this cruel world. Foreigners should be teached a lesson. We have been way too welcoming to them.

My condolences to the families of the dead. However, no amount of sympathy can console the families who have lost their children.

Taliban went for the children. It shows how ****ed up the Taliban are. It also shows that they are failing and the attack was a last ditch attempt to prolong their campaign.

Give them hell Pakistan.

Where do arabs fit into this? Isn't the Taliban a Pakistani group? In any case, I hope the army will take no prisoners from the scum that is the Taliban.

They were speaking Arabic according to the children who survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom