What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one brought up with similar ideology should be exterminated now .. Pure evil these morons are
Unfortunately we dont have mind reading devices....Even some fresh converts get sucked in so its not just brought up its the want to be in such a situation....well of course some are just forced into it thanks to their association

If the govt. can't take severe action against these thugs now...then should shove all these cruise missiles into their own arses.

Time to act brutally, no more talks, no more wait.

Does anyone know where we can send emails to the ISPR or Coas or someone?
I want to send in a suggestion. It go like this:
Step 1 : skin them terrorists.
Step 2 : rape their wives (make sure to do it in front of their skinned eye balls), then torch their entire family.
Step 3 : behead all of them, put their heads on pykes, and put them on display in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and all other major cities.

The breaking news around the world should be 1000 dead in Afghanistan by Pakistan cruise missiles. Take the opportunity and destroy TTP base.

Launch a couple at the Jihadi infrastructure in the country too. One at Akora Khatak and the rest at assorted targets in South Punjab. This just wont end by operations in the tribal areas. The factories producing these terrorists are the real deal.

That is what exactly they are looking for.... an excuse to create more comrades........ A very delicate issue to handle..... Kare tho bhi problem, nahin kare tho bhi problem.....
Most of the Pakistanis wont be thinking straight, there are somethings that cease your logical thinking, we are not thinking about what it will do or wont do, all we want today is revenge for the cries of those innocent kids.
I think being a human, you can understand that.

As i mentioned earlier, a bomb blast in a bazar (though not justified at all by any means) is one thing and this is another, it is personal! Rage is a small word that cannot totally describe what i am feeling right now or what most of us are feeling right now.

The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) When He Conducted Jihad Against The Kuffar He Clearly Forbade His Sahaba e Akram From Harming Any Woman,Child, Elderly and Non Combatant

How On Earth Can You Call These TTP Bastards Muslims.They Don't Even Deserve To Be Called Humans :mad::mad::mad:
sir , even in army the first target of any military is to threaten women and children only but covertly. Sad to say but This is 4th gen war.

Hadd hai bhaiyoun!

Seriously! I am no terrorist sympathizer but I rather know who I am killing than making my land a mass gravesite for everyone and anyone! And in that process the relatives poor innocent ones who also drank the water and died would be AUTOMATIC recruits for further shit!

I fail to understand why ppl would support killing the TTP families when that would only sow more seeds of hatred and more terrorists will be born out of this.
Just because a criminal belongs to a family doesnt mean the family supports the terrorist.

Stop being cowardly.

I have posted here a while back covering the issue of the 'state of flux' Pakistan is in. Currently you are HOPING nothing happens. This is not good enough.

It is like living next to a wasp nest. You are scared to go near it and destroy it for fear of being stung all over. So all that happens is a wasp flies over and stings you every so often.

Destroy the nest, take the stings.

You cannot have a healthy society in this state of flux.
No it is not the fear of getting stung but the fear of killing all the pollinators - we as human are dependent on food even if we eat only meat the herbivores we eat are also dependent on food which are pollinated by some pollinators and if wasps are 1 of them then I would be careful not to end up killing my own source in the end... ...You need to think outside the box...

this was the worst day of our history
no amount of money can compensate the parents of those poor little souls
i try not to imagine how they are feeling right now

Don't talk like an idiot straight out of a mental asylum. Blame everything on India. Oh yeah! That's the easiest and most convenient excuse for your own failures.

@Horus, @Secur, this chap needs a rap on the knuckles for posting such tripe. Like RAW is responsible for murdering 130 school children! That's trolling at its height.
It's not just him, look at the ARY news Channel, complete nonsense like "we are advancing, good things are happening, others are jealous...hence they (India) have done this to send a message" type of stuff coming out.

I fail to understand why ppl would support killing the TTP families when that would only sow more seeds of hatred and more terrorists will be born out of this.
Just because a criminal belongs to a family doesnt mean the family supports the terrorist.
It is the heat of the moment...

Is operation finished?
Nope its still going on.
Reporter from the ground confirms only 4 terrorists have been killed so far.
I dont understand why theres a confusion over the number of terrorists inside the school?

Feeling thirsty for blood. They have attacked our children. I have never found my self closer to the thoughts of hitler. can we use biological or chemical weapons on these scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom