What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be the a good excuse to kill every terrorist in the country....... irrespective of their loyalties....
Yes terrorists not innocents just because India considers them something as for TTP leadership they will be wiped out from face of the earth

Hadd hai bhaiyoun!

Seriously! I am no terrorist sympathizer but I rather know who I am killing than making my land a mass gravesite for everyone and anyone! And in that process the relatives poor innocent ones who also drank the water and died would be AUTOMATIC recruits for further shit!

There will be no automatic recruits. They will all be dead including their donkeys.

No word can heal the loss. firing on innocent kids...can't imagine. the one who did this..can't be human.
i hope that would bring the new revolution in pakistan to eradicate all extremists and would be final nail on coffin of TTP.

May GOD give strength to their family and bless Pakistan.
RIP to little souls :(

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Words fail me! I want PA to wipe out every known TTP base/hideout in Af-Pak ASAP.

I feel that just killing them will not be sufficient. The deep rooted radicalism needs to be targeted. And if not now, then tit will never happen.

RCA.

Sorry for your loss brothers, condolences to the victims families and we share in your grief for this unspeakable tragedy.

Rest in Peace to Kids and People die in Inhuman massacre by Terrorists.

This is time to say nothing just upset on the incident, we need our better future in whole world.

No use TTP has already claimed responsibility just need to hit TTP leaders with our cruise missiles hit every expected hideout

TTP is a offshoot of al extremists , sectarian ,religious and jihadi retards .. Pak should bring them all under one banner.

Any attempt at politicising this event for at least a week will lead to a week long ban

Oscar, you are a moderator, this is your decision to make but i have been a member of this forum for so long, working together with you and many other members that i feel i have some rights and privileges here, ANY ATTEMPT TO POLITICIZE THIS EVENT EVER WILL LEAD TO A BAN FOREVER!! Please!!

This is Bullshit if anyone, ANYONE at all is trying to score some cheap shots, we do not need such members, no damage will be done to our forum losing a few retard minds.

Sabotage relations?What relations?

TTP have been operating out of Afghanistan for more than a decade with complete freedom and Afghan intelligence support.

You are a fool to think there are relations. They do not like you and want you dead. Understand this.
Go do some research before you label others as fool. We always knew where there bases are and I haven't said anything about it. A heinous crime like this may force the GOVT/ARMY to act against will of Afghan GOVT leading toward conflict.

Pakistanis morons make such importance to blasphemy laws and put to death innocent people but can't protect their children. Pathetic nation.
Hush 2 different issues....yes it is moronic but I prefer it not be dragged in as a bonus!

We have more than 1 problem in the country everyone knows it but this isnt the thread to bring in all the other stupid things going in this country! We have respected threads for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom