What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But his example is there, his guidance is still there.
Yes example and guidance coz he ORDERED it....no one repeated the act for fear of being the transgressor! It was done once when the prophet was alive and the prophet ordered it based on a set of reasons....

whaoo did you ban @Jazzbot and @Areesh ...warning kafi nai thee? oh yea you want blood...chill down...Thanday damgh say banda sooch ta hai warna shaitan ki sooch hi atti hai coz shaitan is king of anger...

It is also why prophet told us to drink water, sit and even lie down if we are fired up!

Or, just use radio therapy and chemo to fix all of that.
I am not sure to laugh or use face palm :D

This is so disgusting, my deepest condolences to our pakistan friends. The world need to wake up and stop apply human right bullshit to terrorists and their supporters, kill them like pests.
Human consideration is done to humans only.. Those who are worst than animals, just skin them...

@Oscar @Secur @Horus @Chak Bamu Few days earlier there was a prediction in Pakistan media about RAW staging some drama. I have a feeling this could be that thing to sabotage the relations between Afgh/Pakistan.
Brother lets not point fingers right now just do doa and pray it settles well and no more drama....

its time to take our war to the next level
frak the judicial system they cant do shit start burning every terrorist alive where ever the mofo is found
international pressure and human rights groups can go to hell these scumbags arnt even animals

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Words fail me! I want PA to wipe out every known TTP base/hideout in Af-Pak ASAP.

A more benign solution is there. Kill the direct perpetrators and associates.. and castrate all the male relatives.
This should be the a good excuse to kill every terrorist in the country....... irrespective of their loyalties....

@Oscar @Secur @Horus @Chak Bamu Few days earlier there was a prediction in Pakistan media about RAW staging some drama. I have a feeling this could be that thing to sabotage the relations between Afgh/Pakistan.

Sabotage relations?What relations?

TTP have been operating out of Afghanistan for more than a decade with complete freedom and Afghan intelligence support.

You are a fool to think there are relations. They do not like you and want you dead. Understand this.

LATEST:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Tweets about #Psr hashtag on Twitter">#Psr</a> Update:2 more children,2 teachers rescued.6th terrorist killed in last block.IEDs planted by terrorists hamper speed of clearance</p>&mdash; AsimBajwaISPR (@AsimBajwaISPR) <a href=" ">December 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

u know we did not have light all day.... now when it came and we saw the news ( me and my mother) and she (my mother) burst into tears saying that these are not muslims these are not even humans......:cry::cry:

"Unspeakable Brutality": PM Modi on Pakistan School Attack.

Pak_children_school_attacked_hospital_pic_650_AP_16Dec14.jpg

A Pakistani man comforts a student standing at the bedside of a boy who was injured in a Taliban attack on a school, at a local hospital in Peshawar, Pakistan. (Associated Press Photo)

"It is a senseless act of unspeakable brutality that has claimed lives of the most innocent of human beings - young children in their school. My heart goes out to everyone who lost their loved ones today. We share their pain and offer our deepest condolences," the Prime Minister said in a statement.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh said the attack in the northwestern city of Peshawar exposed the "real face of terrorism".

Witnesses described how gunmen went from classroom to classroom, shooting children, after a huge blast shook the Army Public School.

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack as retaliation for a major military offensive in the region, saying militants had been ordered to shoot older students. (10 Latest Developments)

India has repeatedly urged Pakistan to rein in militant groups operating on its soil.

"Unspeakable Brutality": PM Modi on Pakistan School Attack

Target TTP families, kill their wives and children. Poison the water in Kunar and Nooristan. Kill them all.
Kill the mullahs Burn the Maddrassahs!
Hadd hai bhaiyoun!

Seriously! I am no terrorist sympathizer but I rather know who I am killing than making my land a mass gravesite for everyone and anyone! And in that process the relatives poor innocent ones who also drank the water and died would be AUTOMATIC recruits for further shit!

u know we did not have light all day.... now when it came and we saw the news ( me and my mother) and she (my mother) burst into tears saying that these are not muslims these are not even humans......:cry::cry:

They sure are Muslims. The worst kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom