What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Kids and my condolences to the families and especially to the Mothers.

That is what exactly they are looking for.... an excuse to create more comrades........ A very delicate issue to handle..... Kare tho bhi problem, nahin kare tho bhi problem.....

A more benign solution is there. Kill the direct perpetrators and associates.. and castrate all the male relatives.

is it over, all terrorists killed ?
Difference media sources are quoting different things. Nothing can be said for sure unless an official statement comes out.

Regarding the punishment, i do not think any of the terrorists that attacked will be captured alive, that will be too risky and the army will prefer to kill them to avoid any further damage being caused by that scum.
However, there must be a follow up operation, those involved must be captured and HANGED IN PUBLIC or what ever form of death they are given MUST BE MADE PUBLIC. Screw international image and international pressure, our own house is on fire and we must fight that our self!!

There are Hundreds of people in Hospital lined up for donating blood and still people are rushing,Hospital has announced they do not need blood anymore,if needed they will contact you..

four days ago, Intel news was that TTP along with Former KHAD officer have hatched a plan to target Military installation in KPK, but as I said, noone expected that these mofos will go this low, I humbly pray to ALLAH that they hang their dead bodies in the middle of road for others to see

Actually, there were potential targets across the country, the highest priority was Lahore due to the protests, the entire intelligence system was focused on these public gatherings as people would be sitting ducks in such large gatherings.

These barberic terrorists don't have care or respect for human life. I want to ask them which Islam tells them to kill innocent young children???? These were little kids which these inhumane crazy bastar*ds just killed without mercy!!

People who symphetize with these barberic terrorist should see this and quit their support. Their children could be next too if Pakistan doesn't get rid of this cancer called Taliban.

Bullet in the head is the solution.... no more talks... let the bullet do the talking....

this is what i am saying from long time , they use to execute our army men and make videos and post it for world to see, lets hand these bastards on tree and let the world see it ,every body must have a message to convey ... you either die or will be killed ..

Worked out well with Banu Qurayzah.
Then we had a prophet to tell us the reasons for such doing...Do you remember when that prophet khidhr asked Musa (I think it was Musa) to kill some child....well, they get revelations and orders directly from ALLAH and it doesnt disturb the balance we have no prophet to guide us like that we MAY disturb the balance! Better safe than sorry!

how about cleansing all Terrorists and terrorists sympathiser regardless of their agenda??? well this is a situation which everyone should start taking action against sympathisers..

The list is long. In short, anyone found with ideas to forcefully change Pakistani society into that of a religious nutjob type.. shoot and ask questions later. Only good can come of it.

Yup, lets keep politics and blame game out of this tragedy.. at least till the declared national mourning ends.
Sorry I had to read it 3x to understand what you wrote :unsure:

Then we had a prophet to tell us the reasons for such doing...Do you remember when that prophet khidhr asked Musa (I think it was Musa) to kill some child....well, they get revelations and orders directly from ALLAH and it doesnt disturb the balance we have no prophet to guide us like that we MAY disturb the balance! Better safe than sorry!

But his example is there, his guidance is still there.

There are Hundreds of people in Hospital lined up for donating blood and still people are rushing,Hospital has announced they do not need blood anymore,if needed they will contact you..

The only time we unite as a nation are in times of disasters or happiness.

It's heart warming to see people do this .. If I was there I would donate aswell.. (I'm a donor -)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom