What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sad whats happening there RIP :(. kill those piggy militants.

The Taliban today attacked innocent kids....unprovoked....kids who did nothing ...some who just happen to be born to an army parent....If we follow their footsteps...how different are we to them?

No one is asking to kill their kids. Only male members, and those under puberty.

Just look at the morale of the security agencies.....They have worked hard all the year and found great success in killing those scums....... But

Heart felt condolences to the family.

How many times has Pakistan been at cross roads such as these and how many times has Pakistan chosen the wrong path and squandered its chances. Unfortunately I don't have much confidence that the right thing will be done even now. I hope I am proven to be wrong this time..

WHAT IS THE RIGHT THING??? can you keep your indian bias of it??

How can you kill children indiscriminately like that, disgusting. Any normal human being cannot bring himself to kill a child.

Can we please bomb Afghanistan border towns now, this won't stop unless we start carpet bombing kunar and nooristan.

bhai yeah we are ... and why we are like this ?? because we care for the 3 time daal roti for our kids and family ? that's it ?? is this we were created for ?? to just live like animals ?? destroying all the emotions that human have ?in that case i feel sorry to say this that all the 1,24,000 prophets were failed
i feel ur pain bro... I hope what happened today will be a turning point.... all this needs to stop, we have had enough of this ...

View attachment 176217
saw 2 of these entering.......

image.jpg

Buffalo EOD vehicles.In service since 2010 (initial batch of 20 vehicles).

My heart goes to the dead kids. And to their parents. My God, I cannot imagine it even.

My heart goes to all of you Pakistanis here as well man. Kill these bastards. Forget us for a moment or a year or two. First kill all these bastards, Then come back to hating us if you still want to, feel like.

And how you planning to do this???? ( I share the pain you are going thru btw)......

Pain is a different matter, its beyond rage now. Perhaps tomorrow or by next week ill have time to think in retrospect.

The Nazis had a very efficient way of taking care of people.. perhaps those horrible measures may finally be warranted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom