What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Females all should be spared, and male children who have not reached puberty should be left alone. The rest should be culled.
Sorry I dont agree with you ONLY those whose hands pulled the trigger and whose brain came up with such shit and whose head nodded to such a stupid plan should loose their heads without question others who just HAPPEN TO LIVE or were BORN IN THE SAME household shouldnt be made a subject to hatred and pain!

These low level non-human creatures cannot break the Morale of Pakistanis with these kind of attacks....
This unbearable and sad incident show that Pak Army must have caught these filthy creatures to their neck in the war field....

This incident shows that they are so desperate against Pak Forces....
They are acting like "Charagh Bujhne Se Pehle Phadakta Hai / چراغ بجھنے سے پھلے پھڑکتا ہے"

They forgot we live with Dignity and we die with Honor....

So all 6 terrorists have been killed..? Operation over..?

yes 6 dead but operation is still underway maybe 1 2 are still there or they just checking every part of the school

Sorry I dont agree with you ONLY those whose hands pulled the trigger and whose brain came up with such shit and whose head nodded to such a stupid plan should loose their heads without question others who just HAPPEN TO LIVE or were BORN IN THE SAME household shouldnt be made a subject to hatred and pain!

You are too soft in my view. If there is an infection, you dont just go ahead and leave the benign strain alone.

till when we will cry the hell out of our self in front of politicians ??? a leader dont make nation , but nation make a leader .. for god sake stand up for your own kids ..
all this looks good in books bro, but in reality we are all dependent on each other, everyone need to fulfill the duty given to them, if u cant them u got no rite to be in that position or office... i'm jus so pissed ...

I dont think they use choppers for helping those in need it is ONLY used to cover aerial view for news purposes!

someone has to told them this ... a person life is more important than a breaking news ...
what govt stuff is for ?? for us ? ? use it ....
i am sure there wont be enough doctors for immediate surgeries , send doctors ,those doctors who are in peshawar and read this , please go to hospital and present your service , nurse etc...

Shocked.. What a terribly sick news! RIP. Condolences to families..

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I support this!! Completely!!

The families 've nothing to do with this.

all this looks good in books bro, but in reality we are all dependent on each other, everyone need to fulfill the duty given to them, if u cant them u got no rite to be in that position or office... i'm jus so pissed ...

bhai yeah we are ... and why we are like this ?? because we care for the 3 time daal roti for our kids and family ? that's it ?? is this we were created for ?? to just live like animals ?? destroying all the emotions that human have ?in that case i feel sorry to say this that all the 1,24,000 prophets were failed

someone has to told them this ... a person life is more important than a breaking news ...
what govt stuff is for ?? for us ? ? use it ....
i am sure there wont be enough doctors for immediate surgeries , send doctors ,those doctors who are in peshawar and read this , please go to hospital and present your service , nurse etc...
They never are...I hope someone does deplore docs and medics to the scene pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom