What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel ur pain bro... I hope what happened toward will be a turning point.... all this needs to stop, we have had enough of this ...

yaar killing kids is simply not acceptable , and what makes me feel sad that i know that nothing will be done , those terrorist living in jail on our money will keep breathing , until their fellow attack and let them out , our judicial system take forever to even examine the evidence to punish terrorists , we tie the hands of our army and than send them to fight...:(

No one is asking to kill their kids. Only male members, and those under puberty.
Dude do you actually think making a woman a widow and she will not poison her child or he wont be taunted about his relatives for life? And when an asshole will offer kindness he might not journey on the same wrong path?

A whole plan is needed to ensure their safety and also to make sure they dont get derailed thanks to their blood association with a murdered! And def not engage us in blind mass massacre!

no thats very humane

then firing from close range... single shots... by turns to knee-caps, elbow, neck and then to head... but only for the leaders.

i say this because a few hundred would be caught initially in a serious operation... skinning them will take forever.

Whether india approved the attack or not is not the question

india and certain elements of Afghanistan have tried to funnel funds and aid to TTP and BLA over the last decade
the TTP and indian assets have taken a pounding recently with the TTP on the run their ability to attack military or important targets is greatly reduced they are being broken

this is the action of a wounded and dying animal attacking children
Pakistans response must be against the TTP andits ssupporters that includes elements in Afghanistan and India
Hussain,u r writing something which is out of context & nothing to do with this thread. Well the TTP is the latest creation but the Baloch problem has been going on right from 1948. There was no Indian embassy in Afghanistan during 1948.
On topic I offer my heartiest condolences to the families,kith & kin of soldiers,teachers & students who were killed by the terrorists. Being a parent of 1 daughter,I know the difficulties & hardships faced while raising my daughter.

Pain is a different matter, its beyond rage now. Perhaps tomorrow or by next week ill have time to think in retrospect.

The Nazis had a very efficient way of taking care of people.. perhaps those horrible measures may finally be warranted now.

That is what exactly they are looking for.... an excuse to create more comrades........ A very delicate issue to handle..... Kare tho bhi problem, nahin kare tho bhi problem.....

Any1 who says that the families of these bastards are not to blame & shouldn't pay the penalty for their Vermin are naive to say the very least
Let's not kid ourselves, in almost all the cases, these MOFOS come from certain back ground & family environment

yaar killing kids is simply not acceptable , and what makes me feel sad that i know that nothing will be done , those terrorist living in jail on our money will keep breathing , until their fellow attack and let them out , our judicial system take forever to even examine the evidence to punish terrorists , we tie the hands of our army and than send them to fight...:(
Bullet in the head is the solution.... no more talks... let the bullet do the talking....

Dude do you actually think making a woman a widow and she will not poison her child or he wont be taunted about his relatives for life? And when an asshole will offer kindness he might not journey on the same wrong path?

A whole plan is needed to ensure their safety and also to make sure they dont get derailed thanks to their blood association with a murdered! And def not engage us in blind mass massacre!

Worked out well with Banu Qurayzah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom