What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure are Muslims. The worst kind.

how do we consider them muuslims when they kill innocent little angles ( even if they are the worst ) they are pretending to be muslims.... like wolf in sheeps duisguise

Everyone is related to everyone somehow...there will be automatic recruits from ANY accident we do!

Stop being cowardly.

I have posted here a while back covering the issue of the 'state of flux' Pakistan is in. Currently you are HOPING nothing happens. This is not good enough.

It is like living next to a wasp nest. You are scared to go near it and destroy it for fear of being stung all over. So all that happens is a wasp flies over and stings you every so often.

Destroy the nest, take the stings.

You cannot have a healthy society in this state of flux.

@Oscar @Secur @Horus @Chak Bamu Few days earlier there was a prediction in Pakistan media about RAW staging some drama. I have a feeling this could be that thing to sabotage the relations between Afgh/Pakistan.
Don't talk like an idiot straight out of a mental asylum. Blame everything on India. Oh yeah! That's the easiest and most convenient excuse for your own failures.

@Horus, @Secur, this chap needs a rap on the knuckles for posting such tripe. Like RAW is responsible for murdering 130 school children! That's trolling at its height.

There are Hundreds of people in Hospital lined up for donating blood and still people are rushing,Hospital has announced they do not need blood anymore,if needed they will contact you..
This is something that makes me feel proud being a member of this brave nation. No matter how hard you hit us we wont fall. We'll stand even more strong. The hidden enemies have tried almost everything they can to break us apart but we stand. Only thing I fear is that the sooner people in power realise this and set their priorities right, the better. Before its too late.

But now we will have to push for it....
If we still need to PUSH for it I would gladly push each and every parliament into the Indian ocean! Seriously it should be automatically understood to pass it!

Yes terrorists not innocents just because India considers them something as for TTP leadership they will be wiped out from face of the earth
And right on cue, here come the Good Terrorist/bad terrorist distinction Apologists crawling out of the woods

Everyone is related to everyone somehow...there will be automatic recruits from ANY accident we do!
Any one brought up with similar ideology should be exterminated now .. Pure evil these morons are

This is going to be total war, it seems. Genocide, the only way a modern nation state ends an insurgency.

For better or worse, good luck Pakistan is all I can say.

Our response is slow otherwise by now we should have fired 20 cruise missiles by now on TTP expected hideouts

The breaking news around the world should be 1000 dead in Afghanistan by Pakistan cruise missiles. Take the opportunity and destroy TTP base.

They sure are Muslims. The worst kind.

The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) When He Conducted Jihad Against The Kuffar He Clearly Forbade His Sahaba e Akram From Harming Any Woman,Child, Elderly and Non Combatant

How On Earth Can You Call These TTP Bastards Muslims.They Don't Even Deserve To Be Called Humans :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom