What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Stop suggesting skinning them alive and other barbaric tortures in public. No public or future generation wants to witness these brutalities. A simple bullet in head in some secret place will do.

• Stop blaming Army and politicians- when there are thousands of schools and colleges , its impossible to guard them all. Its not possible even for high alert nations like US , Europe, China or Australia. Definitely not in Pakistan and India. Intelligence about the attack, yes possible but considering a war on terror going on in full-swing the gathering can be less effective.

• Stop blaming India or any other country including Afghan , we cant control our own problems.

• Stop politicising your views based on the incident and or try score brownie points . Its not working and its not ethical.

Unfortunately we dont have mind reading devices....Even some fresh converts get sucked in so its not just brought up its the want to be in such a situation....well of course some are just forced into it thanks to their association
those who can send kids with bombs for Fidayeen attack, do you think they would have cared before storming the school? All BS!

Does anyone know where we can send emails to the ISPR or Coas or someone?
I want to send in a suggestion. It go like this:
Step 1 : skin them terrorists.
Step 2 : rape their wives (make sure to do it in front of their skinned eye balls), then torch their entire family.
Step 3 : behead all of them, put their heads on pykes, and put them on display in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and all other major cities.
Why to rape their wifes?... they need not be a part of this inhuman act..

I am sure a madressah near by gave them shelter
these guys don't care about themselves
need to go after there families

Step 2 : rape their wives (make sure to do it in front of their skinned eye balls), then torch their entire family.
Step 3 : behead all of them, put their heads on pykes, and put them on display in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and all other major cities.

If you really want to make a different then start a pro military militia and target Afghans living in Pakistan. Interrogate and kill, pass on all leads to PA.

Need to take the ZarbeAzb at it's full swing with full military force. Wiping out all of them without discrimination
Zarb e Azb is in fill swing we need to stop requesting Afghan leaders to do something instead just use cruise and ballistic missiles on TTP leadership hideouts

Yes that was in Saudi Arabia. He did not want to harm his own. You are a Pakistani, the same rule does not apply. :hitwall:

This mess is created by Afghans and Pakistanis chasing this concept but following Arab tradition of massacring non Arabs. It is the height of retardation and that is why 26 countries poured into Afghanistan to try to end this nonsense. Problem is Pakistan has been infected.

I Am Sorry But I Cannot Agree With This ISIS Is Murdering Arabs.So This Idea That Murdering Non Arab Is A Arab Idea Is Completely Baseless

Launch a couple at the Jihadi infrastructure in the country too. One at Akora Khatak and the rest at assorted targets in South Punjab. This just wont end by operations in the tribal areas. The factories producing these terrorists are the real deal.
exactly clearing tribal areas alone wont solve anything this cancer has spread in every part of our country it needs to eradicated
a full scale operation throuhout the country is required we shoudnt treat it as an internal conflict rather a full scale war

16 december-fall of dhaka
and now 16 december - peshawer under a huge attack ???

Any politician who still say negotiate with terrorists but bullet in his head.No negotiations bullet is the only answer.

those who can send kids with bombs for Fidayeen attack, do you think they would have cared before storming the school? All BS!
You are talking about people who DESERVE to be killed I am talking about not allowing random killing WHICH WILL result in automatic recruits IF an innocent becomes collateral damage...It will ALSO not differentiate us from THEM whom we hate!

I fail to understand why ppl would support killing the TTP families when that would only sow more seeds of hatred and more terrorists will be born out of this.
Just because a criminal belongs to a family doesnt mean the family supports the terrorist.

The line of thinking seems very similar to USA post 9/11 and we all know what followed. Perhaps this is exactly what the TTP wants.

Pakistan Army Official
P.S: Their main purpose was to kill the children of army personnel (APS) .

This has created more terrorists because a third party will start supporting them. You need to wash their brains again. Psychological war is the only solution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom