What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1470059_735556523201026_5618216180429987446_n.jpg

Zarb e Azb is in fill swing we need to stop requesting Afghan leaders to do something instead just use cruise and ballistic missiles on TTP leadership hideouts

Cruise missiles can't take out caves built deep inside mountains

i think it is those rascal Afghanis with indians who are the ones behind this despicable attack. Its they who support TTP.

We should send Afghanis a message.
A strong message " You are with them or with us " then start a massive attack on Pak Afgn border individually or combine.
And start awareness in public to strictly doing community policing.

I am sure a madressah near by gave them shelter
these guys don't care about themselves
need to go after there families

they dont care about their own families either. Remember Algeria.

They are willing to sacrifice their families.

no need to wash brains when there are no brains to wash......
psychological war should be done in the aftermath of full blown military war; followed by development in these hotbed of terrorist areas.
full blown military war is already going on. Those tactics are old now because other side is also fully capable of countering your psychological war before you even implement it. That's why you need to do it along with the operation.

Why? In my view every Maddrassah EVERY! has sympathy towards the Kharjis! So why not! Burn the Maddrassah with everyone inside! That will be the day I hold a cup of coffee and watch the news smiling!

Always think from islam's perspective. I know you are talking about raping and skinning in anger but always fear Allah. Taliban have killed innocent children, thats against the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H.........so is raping and harming women of taliban that you are suggesting
ok then, we should give them a clean death?
what about the parents of the dead children who'll have to live a living painful death for the rest of their lives? what about them?

Local madrassahs provide shelter to terrorists before attacks. Close them down.

Before that, we should put them on trial for justice. Publicly humiliate them, and punish the severest.

Death sentences would not be enough.

From a reliable source:

The maximum number of causalities happened when a terrorist speaking Arabic, seeing that they were running out of options called the kids in the auditorium to himself by force.. had them huddle against him..and then blew himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom