What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had fun with my friends today at oceans mall and so... I just reached home and saw this news honestly I don't care about anything right now. I officially want to volunteer and kill these Taliban Bastards and you should all. I don't care right now about anything. I am imagining and trying to feel the loss of the parents who lost their children today.
I want to volunteer ! its not just war for our armed forces but for all of us pakistani's! I ask you to join too !

We need to develop a narrative in the media about how Madressahs especially belonging to Deoband are nurseries of terror and have become a national security threat
Forget about government taking them over we don't even know the curriculum that breeds these monsters

Unfortunately we dont have mind reading devices....Even some fresh converts get sucked in so its not just brought up its the want to be in such a situation....well of course some are just forced into it thanks to their association
Can't force any one to commit such acts it's indoctrinated the minute they are born by scum bag mullahs in madersa and mosques .. snakes produces snakes .. Finish them now or else there will be no end

Sir I understand the sentiment and clearly you are outraged (as are we all) but what you are advocating will simply fan the flames further. There is of course a place for violence to be delivered against wrongdoers but to then start targeting families and those who fit a certain profile is a terrifying road to go down and one that will only create more of these scumbags.

Some sort of message is needed. As I said earlier, kids and women can be spared but male members need not be.

DGISI - COAS and all those who matter are due to meet. We are about to enter another stage of this war. This is a battle to the very end.

Hope they agree for taking India Afghanistan with them . Root out all kind of terrorism fron face of South Asia.

Why? In my view every Maddrassah EVERY! has sympathy towards the Kharjis! So why not! Burn the Maddrassah with everyone inside! That will be the day I hold a cup of coffee and watch the news smiling!

TTP Have Even Attacked Maddarsahs So Do Not Make Emotional Oubursts

DD.jpg

This wasn't an attack on children, army or some random school. This was an attack on Pakhtuns, and the rest of Pakistanis. If Pakhtun leaders give a call to arm to locals, then we from other regions would fully back you.

This is Pakistan's 9/11. We should all shun our differences today, and band together against our real, rather than imagined, enemy.

Can't force any one to commit such acts it's indoctrinated the minute they are born by scum bag mullahs in madersa and mosques .. snakes produces snakes .. Finish them now or else there will be no end

It would also behove us to think that it is US, the educated ones, ones with some money in our pockets; who have abandoned these kids to Madressas. The Madressa offers free education, meals and boarding.. can you think of a school that does the same?

If you have the snake farm, clearly it is more efficient than any alternative.

...and offer ourselves to be hit once more, and harder, and the life goes on!
What do you expect? An army operation is going on and this is the blowback of it. What the people can do is keep their spirit and hopes up. And thats what they are doing. If you expect a civil war to breakout as a result of this incident you're thinking along the lines of the attackers.

ok then, we should give them a clean death?
what about the parents of the dead children who'll have to live a living painful death for the rest of their lives? what about them?
For that there is concept of judgement day/akhirat in islam.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom