What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4-rw0MCIAENjnp.jpg
:cry:

The list is long. In short, anyone found with ideas to forcefully change Pakistani society into that of a religious nutjob type.. shoot and ask questions later. Only good can come of it.

whatever it is.. i will not be impressed unless until Pakand it's resources bring down those masterminds and those who issued statement supporting this act.. this is insane act... only animals kill kids.. these bastards are heinous than those animals. ..

The ideology of Takfiri TTP / ISIS

It is based on the fatwa of Shaikh Uthaymeen of Saudi Arabia, one of the main wahabi teachers of recent times.

I have the video. He rules out that it is "permissible" to kill the women and childen of the kuffar ( like Pakistani Army) if they kill the women and children of the fighters. He said it is "permissible" to terrorize the kuffar to keep them in check.

The correct Islamic Sunni Islamic ruling is that it is haraam to kill any woman or child, tree, or animal, or any innocent human non-combatant in a conflict. This is one of the main rulings of jihad. It is considered immense cowardice to kill the weak and innocent, and a major sin.

They change the rules to suit them. They can call anyone 'kuffar' and then target them. It is left purely on their judgement.

Not an Army operation but a 'highly selective' Army operation is going on. Without rooting out enemy within, and sanctuaries in Afghanistan, nothing tangible will come out.
You my friend, will never be satisfied.

Some sort of message is needed. As I said earlier, kids and women can be spared but male members need not be.

That's just lame man. Trust me, from a country that has had the only successful terrorism operation in history (Punjab)- This kind of 'retribution' approach does not work, will only make it worse. You gotta do it by the book. Attack the TTP by all means but don't go around making 'examples' of their family members and so on. This isn't the age of Chengiz Khan (though some people may think it is). Do it by the book.

I was talking to my friend posted in Operation area today, and we discussed same thing, his words were - we had their women and daughters in sight, and we let them walk free, because this is not what we do, and this is how they return the favor to us....
I understand what you mean!

Not so long back when I was in Nagaland one of the 3- tonne with security guards guarding our school bus was blown up. We were told that the target were the school children in the school bus. Chidlren(families) should not be a targeted whether born to an army officer or to a terrorist....the realisation came after having a close encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom