What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What now?

A military press conferences, political sympathy stunts and back to BAU.

If you can't protect your children or seek revenge for the blood of your children then you don't deserve to be called a nation.

That's just lame man. Trust me, from a country that has had the only successful terrorism operation in history (Punjab)- This kind of 'retribution' approach does not work, will only make it worse. You gotta do it by the book. Attack the TTP by all means but don't go around making 'examples' of their family members and so on. This isn't the age of Chengiz Khan (though some people may think it is). Do it by the book.

Depends on how we define successful. Sri Lanka's op was a genocide, albeit successful. Except for Punjab and few others, the only option for a nation-state to curb an insurgency is genocide, this is what is in the book. It is time for war. In operational terms, genocide.

Depends on how we define successful. Sri Lanka's op was a genocide, albeit successful. Except for Punjab and few others, the only option for a nation-state to curb an insurgency is genocide, this is what is in the book. It is time for war. In operational terms, genocide.

You want genocide? Lets start with India first. Where do you want the nuke to land?

B4-kCUcIEAAmOzD.jpg

i have complete faith in Raheel shairf this guy is not going to sit quite ... and this is not the time , we have to hit them, and hit them hard , and hit them where it hurts them more .. send some F-16's to kunar

OMG they are saying 132 dead now, are these SUM even HUMANS?

what in the God's name you think a human can do such thing ? ?

میرے ہاتھ میں قلم ہے، میرے ذہن میں اُجالا ہے
مُجھے کیا دبا سکے گا توظلمتوں کا پالاہے
مُجھے فکر امن عالم، تُجھے اپنی ذات کا غم
میں طلوع ہو رہا ہوں، تُو غروب ہونے والا ہے

B4-rw0MCIAENjnp.jpg

You want genocide? Lets start with India first. Where do you want the nuke to land?

Don't drag India into it. I don't want genocide, what I want is not germane here. This is what will happen, it is the only thing left to do.

Try to learn what the term means before replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom