What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be the Al-zarrar unit. They were choppered in through helis

Choppered in to Peshawar from Tarbela.

According to a friend, NO troops were rappelled in to the school itself.

548fdf57abab1.png

548fdd86a5e0a.png

548fdf574df70.png

Dear You Cannot Understand The Anger We Are In Right Now.It's An Expression My Fellow Countryman Posted Nobody Intends To ***** Anyone
I can understand my dear. But it shouldn't be a reason for someone else to hold arms my friend..

hostage situation ?
guys please give details

• 6:14pm - Another child succumbs to his wounds
According to DawnNews, another injured school kid has succumbed to his wounds at Leady Reading Hospital in Peshawar, raising the death toll to 131.

No No No.... not the children, that's the lowest level which in animal don't follow. May Allah destroy these all people who are lower then some animals.

That's very wrong.. Worst of it kind.

This wasn't an attack on children, army or some random school. This was an attack on Pakhtuns, and the rest of Pakistanis. If Pakhtun leaders give a call to arm to locals, then we from other regions would fully back you.

This is Pakistan's 9/11. We should all shun our differences today, and band together against our real, rather than imagined, enemy.

Pukhtoon leaders shouldn't be allowed to give any call to arms. This war should be one between your state and your enemies alone. In fact, your efforts must be to disarm your country among all men except state agencies with authority.

Pukhtoon leaders shouldn't be allowed to give any call to arms. This war should be one between your state and your enemies alone. In fact, your efforts must be to disarm your country among all men except state agencies with authority.

We're ready to fight with even sticks and stones, if our leaders give us a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom