What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope its still going on.
Reporter from the ground confirms only 4 terrorists have been killed so far.
I dont understand why theres a confusion over the number of terrorists inside the school?
Stupid reporter... Just wants 1st to let out the news irrespective of it being true ....

RIP at Journalism

Feeling thirsty for blood. They have attacked our children. I have never found my self closer to the thoughts of hitler. can we use biological or chemical weapons on these scums?

i think it is those rascal Afghanis with indians who are the ones behind this despicable attack. Its they who support TTP.

We should send Afghanis a message.

Step 2 : rape their wives (make sure to do it in front of their skinned eye balls), then torch their entire family..
Always think from islam's perspective. I know you are talking about raping and skinning in anger but always fear Allah. Taliban have killed innocent children, thats against the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H.........so is raping and harming women of taliban that you are suggesting

They sure are Muslims. The worst kind.
They are khuwarij, not muslim they have nothing to do with islam. They are the one who are taking lives of ummah, they are not Muslims they are dajjali fitna. Our beloved prophet Hazrat Muhammad Saw quoted 1400 years ago that "Nearing Qiyamah there will be a Group of people who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the true Religion of Islam as fast as an arrow leaves the bow. They will be recognized by the shavings of their entire head and they will move in Groups and their last Group will emerge with Dajjal. When you meet them you will discover their nature and character, the worst of its kind.' (Mishkat p. 309).

I fail to understand why ppl would support killing the TTP families when that would only sow more seeds of hatred and more terrorists will be born out of this.
Just because a criminal belongs to a family doesnt mean the family supports the terrorist.
I was talking to my friend posted in Operation area today, and we discussed same thing, his words were - we had their women and daughters in sight, and we let them walk free, because this is not what we do, and this is how they return the favor to us....

The list is long. In short, anyone found with ideas to forcefully change Pakistani society into that of a religious nutjob type.. shoot and ask questions later. Only good can come of it.
Sir I understand the sentiment and clearly you are outraged (as are we all) but what you are advocating will simply fan the flames further. There is of course a place for violence to be delivered against wrongdoers but to then start targeting families and those who fit a certain profile is a terrifying road to go down and one that will only create more of these scumbags.

they are the ones who breed these monsters. they sit there while their husbands kill the children of other mothers. the wives are no less. they need to be killed too.
some are forced to do this shit.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- The Taliban stormed a military-run school in northwest Pakistan on Tuesday, gunning down at least 126 people -- most of them children -- in one of the volatile Asian nation's deadliest attacks.

Hours after the attack, Pakistani troops were still exchanging gunfire with the militants inside the Army Public School and Degree College in the violence-plagued city of Peshawar, about 120 kilometers (75 miles) from the country's capital, Islamabad.

Two explosions were also heard.

By around 4 p.m. (6 a.m. ET), the Pakistani military had pushed the attackers back to four blocks of the school, military spokesman Gen. Asim BajwaI tweeted. BajwaI over an hour later said that six assailants had been killed.

It was unclear, by then, how many of the hundreds of students at the co-ed school -- which is for children of army personnel and has a capacity of 1,000 -- were still inside, not to mention how many more were dead or alive. More than 100 people were injured, ministers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province said.

"2 more children, 2 teachers rescued," BajwaI wrote around 5:15 a.m. "6th terrorist killed in last block. IEDs planted by terrorists hamper speed of clearance."

Taliban storm Pakistan school; kill 126, mostly kids - CNN.com

RIP... :(

This has created more terrorists because a third party will start supporting them. You need to wash their brains again. Psychological war is the only solution to this.
no need to wash brains when there are no brains to wash......
psychological war should be done in the aftermath of full blown military war; followed by development in these hotbed of terrorist areas.

Zarb e Azb is in fill swing we need to stop requesting Afghan leaders to do something instead just use cruise and ballistic missiles on TTP leadership hideouts

also the ones hiding in Afghanistan

ISIS considers national armies as Kaffir so they kill them. Women and children are not targeted and killed in crossfire.

Ethnic minority women and children are enslaved.

Welcome to a purely Islamic society where the racist Arab man is king.

What a failure of a concept.

Shame On You For Calling The Great Religion of Islam 'An Arab Thing' :mad::mad::mad:

This Great Message Given By The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) Was For The Entire Humanity

These TTP ISIS Al Qaeda Dogs Have Even Conducted Terrorist Acts In Saudia Iraq and Syria Where Arabs Live

Local madrassahs provide shelter to terrorists before attacks. Close them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom