What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: sur
I hope this time GOP takes action and eliminates not only TTP but also LET(JUD), Afghan Taliban, and Haqqani Network.

Please don't pick and choose terrorist groups to kill and support.

Please kill all terrorist groups - whether they are attacking Pakistan or India or Afghanistan or USA.

but first wish Pakistan all the best to eliminate TTP, and take revenge for yesterday.

Please don't let extremism thrive in Pakistan. Kill extremism and their supporters (Hafiz Sayeed, Zaid Hamid, etc ) from the roots.

And still, we are blamed for exporting terrorism.
All enemies of Islam and Pakistan, fly in and out of Afghanistan freely.... since last 10 years tons of weapons have been dumped in Afghanistan by occupation forces....WHY? they embezzled billions of their own tax payers money, in the name of Afghan Aid, but there's nothing on ground, Indian contractors were the only choice of Northern Alliance, Zardari provide free petrol for there daily party.
Now if US govt. cannot do audit of its own funds, than it is safe to conclude all of lost money, was spent on running terror operations in Pakistan and buying civil servants ad politicians.

They may not have been SSG commandos, but they were soldiers of the Army Medical Corps of the Pakistan Army and they died performing their duty, which placed them in mortal danger together with the children, and in the service of their country, even if that duty was giving first-aid lessons and demonstrations to school students. And they ought to be respected for that.

No doubt about that .

I'm also from a military family. My father served has served in that region,my cousins,even my brother in law is posted in North Waziristan these days.

Agree. And am against any such claims, please check any of my posts. Never pointed out India as culprit. I am really thankful to some of you sensible people here as well.

I think you mistook my response there. I never accused you of being biased against India. On the contrary, I was merely suggesting that you should not form your biases in favor of India either. Although I personally think that no nation will ever stoop to this level even under extreme desperation.

You know, Indians, and Bangladeshis too, never miss out in stating how 1971 was probably the worst massacre perpetrated by the Pakistani Army. And yet, even with emotions running so high against Pakistan and Pakistani Army, no one ever accuses them of killing kids in mass because it is not the truth, nor is it a lie that can ever be made convincing.

Nations will gain no grounds, no benefits, only notoriety if they killed kids; it simply goes against the strategies of warfare. So please do not worry, your wish that India must not be involved in this crime is already a truth.

Chemical, Biological or Thermobaric weapons will kill these rats in their caves.....but then the entire world would be 'outraged'.

Nonsense...a civilized society can't use such means...and even if you cross that line are you willing to kill thousands of innocents on the name collateral damage? Think my friend think!!

Pakistanis are idiots, whether you like it or not. Common knowledge in Indian intelligence circles.

Pakistanis have their own country, with one of the best armies in the world, and one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, not to mention nuclear weapons. And their country was created specifically to be not India and not Hindu. :pakistan:
This country is still here, and still not at all intimidated by their much larger eastern neighbour.
:yay::omghaha:
P.S. We know the TTP is a covert operation of India's intelligence agencies. This was discussed earlier in the thread.

2.15 pm The fourth ODI will go ahead as per schedule and the proceeds will go to the families who had lost their loved ones in yesterday's terrible attack in Peshawar. Shahid Afridi, the Pakistan captain, said the team was "shocked and hurt"

A PCB spokesman said, "We tried our best to postpone the 4th ODI but were constrained by the Broadcasters commitment as well as for cricketing reasons advised by New Zealand management

"We are playing outside Pakistan only because of the threat of terrorism at home. If we allow terrorists to disrupt our matches abroad, then all will be lost."

--------------
SHAME ON NZ... so their were no cricketing reason to postpone the match when Philip diead & their are cricketing reason play after biggest tragedy in History.....

I hope this time GOP takes action and eliminates not only TTP but also LET(JUD), Afghan Taliban, and Haqqani Network.

Please don't pick and choose terrorist groups to kill and support.

Please kill all terrorist groups - whether they are attacking Pakistan or India or Afghanistan or USA.

but first wish Pakistan all the best to eliminate TTP, and take revenge for yesterday.

Please don't let extremism thrive in Pakistan. Kill extremism and their supporters (Hafiz Sayeed, Zaid Hamid, etc ) from the roots.

Not all groups that India wants us to call 'terrorists' are actually terrorists.

Pakistanis have their own country, with one of the best armies in the world, and one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, not to mention nuclear weapons. And their country was created specifically to be not India and not Hindu. :pakistan:
This country is still here, and still not at all intimidated by their much larger eastern neighbour.
:yay::omghaha:
P.S. We know the TTP is a covert operation of India's intelligence agencies. This was discussed earlier in the thread.

TTP is Pakistan's child now going against Pakistan itself.

It happened before also, when LTTE targeted India and killed Rajiv Gandhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom