What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spare us of your analysis at least in this thread. few members do not represent Pakistani society
Nowhere did I imply that they represent all of Pakistani society. I clearly said "many". And you have no authority to tell me which thread to write in. So spare me your admonitions.

Never asked you to believe anything.

Never tried to sell you anything.

You don't know what he has gone there for, if he has indeed. And if he has gone there to get something, in return he will have to give something. If it were as simple and as easy as you think, then you should probably question your own General for waiting till this massacre to get it done.

I am not the GOP. I am Not Sure.
Yet I am 100% sure that again something similar will happen in future, and again you will make a similar rage filled statement and again you'll move on. It's a pattern, and patterns hold often - that's why they are called patterns.

Give, give what??? point me to one single country that lost more than 50000 innocent lives because of terrorism and proxy wars and still got blamed??? NONE sir NONE and Please you are no one to make judgments about me I will never forget, may be you can forget but I will not and no other Pakistani will period.

I know - and I can see that here on PDF as well. That is what really scares me. If Pakistani society is so unwilling to look within itself, but keeps taking the easy way out by blaming India or the jews, I don't know if this scourge will ever be eliminated.

And I recoil in disgust when I hear people debating about whether it is islamic or not - like does that even matter? 141 little children were slaughtered, and people have to find out whether it is islamic or not? Whether it has anything to do with islam or not, isn't it enough that it was a depraved act? I've told this to people before - instead of wondering whether something is islamic or unislamic, hindu or non-hindu etc, just ask themselves whether it is right or wrong, whether it is moral or immoral. That's a much easier question to answer, and you don't have to consult any scriptures or holy books to know the answer. If it was wrong or immoral, try to put an end to it, and to punish the ones who did it.

I think there is only a small percentage of people still supporting them which will always be there, but the vast majority is up for vengeance. This is the point here - you see them more vocal and hyper and you draw conclusions. This is wrong, you can count them on fingers even in this thread. Check out @PurpleButcher 's video post. No silence anymore. I hope I am not wrong.

Two special forces soldiers is relatively light casualties compared to the situation. I think Pakistan should be commended if indeed two casualties are the maximum taken. Let's just wait and see it might be too early.

Indeed, they were very brave and selfless men. Lest we forget.

They were army medics (Army Medical Corps) not SSG (Special Services Group).. Although a few SSG operatives were injured :

image.jpg

They along with the army managed to save 900 kids.

I don't think Pakistan government will ever give up their non-state actor assets.....After weeks everything is going to get normal...and they will continue to sponsor their non-state actors....

WOW!! what offended you...you gave me a negative point???

I think there is only a small percentage of people still supporting them which will always be there, but the vast majority is up for vengeance. This is the point here - you see them more vocal and hyper and you draw conclusions. This is wrong, you can count them on fingers even in this thread. Check out @PurpleButcher 's video post. No silence anymore. I hope I am not wrong.
I think almost everybody wants vengeance - that is not in doubt. But vengeance against whom? Against the terrorists who did this, or against the ever present scapegoat, India? It is the misdirection of their anger that scares me, not a lack of anger itself.

They were army medics (Army Medical Corps) not SSG (Special Services Group).. Although a few SSG operatives were injured :

View attachment 176692

They along with the army managed to save 900 kids.

Do we have numbers available yet of their deployment to the scene? Were police involved? Out here if something happened like that, the police would reach first. Was it because it was an army school that it had such easy access to soldiers? Thanks for your help in advance and previously, I don't know how to speak your language.

Well, i am looking for bigger picture. TTP is just puppet. The real concern is the funder. Newly created TTP is already creating havoc in Pakistan. I shrudder to think in the future how many more funded groups will be created to cause more chaos in Pakistan if the funder problem is not sorted out as soon as possible.

Without funding, TTP will die just like that. Without weapon and money, no group can survive that long.

Exactly.. if any one have money and wish, he can make many TTP.
We Muslims do not have any such wish.. neither we fall from sky after 9-11.
There are open questions before we blame Muslims and Pakistanis....
What was the intelligence infrastructure of TTP before Zardari and ANP took over?
Who made Pakistani politicians rich? Where lies the money of our politicians and corrupt civil servants?
In the middle of WoT our politicians have only seeked to tame and malign Pak army... does it take us any where?
Funds and weapon come to Afghanistan by air, not by wire transfer or zakat collection, as most of TT would make you believe on this forum.

Word out is, Cief will demabd not only Fazlu but other former intel guys too, if not then we will come for them ourselves
Hell Yeah we will.... COA was rite... they attacked our heart & we seek REVENGE

Black warrants of convicted terrorists to be issued within 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom