What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he intended to drag Indian or Mumbai attack into this....I think he said he has suffered same pain which you guys are going through right now....
And now at least Pakistani government should take into consideration there is no good terrorist or bad terrorist...they are all terrorists and put an end to these so called non-state actor maniacs

I wish that would have been the case...however looking at the response of many Pakistani friends this looks to be a distant dream...Not sure why such a simple thing is so hard to understand...A snake is going to bite you one day, so it is better to get rid of them as soon as you can...

Before 9/11 all these scum bags that are hurting Pakistan were considered key assets, so they were protected...The origin of these scum bags actually happened during Zia regime when Pakistani society was radicalized as a state policy and it actually paid off. CIA/ISI and scum bags proved to be a deadly combination that defeated the mighty USSR....Given the grand success it was but obvious to channelize this scum bags to the western neighbor of Pakistan a.k.a India...However 9/11 ruined the entire game and Pakistan govt. was forced to join hands with US which kind of antagonized some terrorist outfits and rest is history...

On similar terms Pakistan govt. thinks LET/Haqqani's are assets...however a single step where Pak govt. goes against their(terror outfits) interests you may find them fighting for space with TTP in hurting Pakistan...This happened with India as well and we finally paid with life of our PM(Rajiv Gandhi)...I wish a common pakistani also see this through...

Yup.

They met yesterday and had a detailed talk at Corps HQ.

Things will probably get fast tracked and we can expect some serious stuff to happen.

COAS isn't taking this lightly, and rightly so.
We need to hit every potential TTP hideout in Afghanistan showing Afghan leadership evidence is just a joke

20704_692979050819136_3443956175770818445_n.jpg

in 99.99% cases they cant be captured alive. There was one such incident where they had arrested a kid of 14 years with suicide belt but that too because he was so immature and was put to drugs by his terrorist trainers. In most cases they do have intelligence but blurred which can not guarantee that we will be able to prevent these suicide bombers from blowing. another thing is the strategy of these terrorists if you had been following then you will know that now they do not send teenage suicide bombers alone rather few mature bearded buffoon terrorist accompany them and when they sense failure, they just start killing and then blowing themselves as well as force the teenager bombers
I see. That's informative. I appreciate that trying to counter terrorist suicide attacks through intelligence alone has its limitations, to say the least. Hmm, I appreciate that this is a very difficult, deadly problem for Pakistan. Thank you for the information.

Admit But then why India always suffer from Muslim Community, Why Muslims are more Muslims rather than Indian, If not so why the Pakistan is separated from India. As Indian we always feel the Muslims attack on India, raped woman, collapse temples, and separate Pakistan from country. Like Muslims Christians were also came in India and rule for 190 yrs. But we never heard that any temple is broken by the Christian or forcefully conversion was made. I think you understand how Indian consider that they lost whole Pakistan and Bangladesh land just because of Muslims. There were no reason to be separated, except political freedom. How much Quran is followed in Pakistan Now. How many Muslims have been killed by Pakistan Military. Though it has nothing to do with Islam, day by day out Pakistan Use and many members of Pakistan use to abuse Hinduism here, The Fight between India and Pakistan is absolutely for Land, Kashmir, But How Islam is bring in the issue by Pakistan? The Islamic Bomb is the Example of the same. For God sake stop raising Religion Issues when the fight Between India and Pakistan Is purely for Land and nothing to do with either Islam or Musalmans.............How many Muslims killed by Muslims in name of Allah, Quran and Islam is must be research issue, in all schools and colleges, education institutions of all Muslim countries, that would give them the great picture for Improving.

Muslim Abdul Kalam give india nuclear bomb also!!! so wake up boy.

Secondly i don't care what your religion is but killing of KIDS,WOMEN is wrong regardless of their faith!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom