What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want me to believe that...

Never asked you to believe anything.

Sorry I don't buy your...

Never tried to sell you anything.

And latest for your information, our COAS has just flown to Afghanistan to ask his counterparts for handing over of these bastards and sharing of evidence who has been giving these cowards the directions during their assault on innocent children and women.

You don't know what he has gone there for, if he has indeed. And if he has gone there to get something, in return he will have to give something. If it were as simple and as easy as you think, then you should probably question your own General for waiting till this massacre to get it done.

As far GOP if you will not punish publicly these rats, then let us carry weapons we cannot sit back and let these cowards kill our children in front of us.

I am not the GOP. I am Not Sure.
Yet I am 100% sure that again something similar will happen in future, and again you will make a similar rage filled statement and again you'll move on. It's a pattern, and patterns hold often - that's why they are called patterns.

Don't you realise these are false flags!? IMO,this ish will never stop til enough of us do smth about it-Westgate,Beslan,Boko Haram are all planned by the same ZioElite. In fact the Sydney Cafe siege was a diversion fro the larger Peshawar massacre.
In fact the fake Oz sheikh was likely Jewish.
"The 50 year old Sheikh Haron Monis aka Manteghi Bourjerdi comes from Borujerd in Louristan,western Iran. The town has always been a haven for Jews,ever since the Islamic conquest of Persia in the 640s.
Hard numbers weren't possible to find but there are enough Chosenites in Borujerd to have their own dialect. in western Iran), Judeo-Borujerdi (spoken in the city of Borujerd and elsewhere in Lorestan Province, in western Iran),"
Karanja'z Place: DECONSTRUCTING THE LATEST FALSE FLAG IN AUSTRALIA
The planners need to know we won't always be poor and weak and that 3rd worlders aren't preordained to suffer their misdeeds.

@Multani Mufti Taqi is seriously sick these days he is fighting for his life.

B5C8UhDCMAA0j6S.jpg

I know better than you what I think right now I am busy blasting your country men on twitter and I still stand by all of my views.

Zarvan, don't mind me or what any Indian thinks of you.

Recognize and understand what your own countrymen think of you.

You are transparent to the extreme. Your backside is burning to post some pious crap as a Koranic reference to explaining / condoning this act.

But you are an intelligent weasel. You know your days are numbered here if you do. So you bide your time. Pretend outrage. Crocodile tears.

And in a week or two, you will be spouting your crap again from your private behind the computer pulpit.

One sincere question.

what about Afghan Taliban, LET (JuD) and Haqqani Network? They are responsible for terrorist strikes in India/Afghanistan.
Lot of innocent people (kids, women, old included) were killed in 26/11. They were killed indiscriminately.

Do Pakistanis feel that these groups which operate in Pakistan also need to be eliminated alongwith TTP?
No

Please explain me one thing, is it necessary to involve india in every misery of pakistan, be it 1971 or this, problem is u guys created this mess u r in, this very mentality needs to be changed if u want to get rid of terrorism.
just **** off u bloody morons! this act of yr agencies and their puppets supersede all!!!! u dont impress me with that!
Our agencies have already traced that the communication of these terrorists is from Afghanistan ie they were in direct contact with their papas there, we know an ex KHAD agent is involved and their funding source has always been RAW. Now if we collect enough evidence yr doomed!!!! Mind my words.

By the way What r u smoking,there is no need to drag India in this. Today the main threat to Pakistan is Internal Extremism which is eating Pakistan like a Parasite. Remove the blinkers which u r wearing,see the reality and come out from the denial mode,enough is enough.

The two are not connected

just because te TTP is a enemy we must destroy doesn't mean india isnt also an enemy

We have fought 4 major wars with india and indua is in occupation of Kashmir

india uses its consulates in Afghanistan to try to funnel funds to the likes of TTP and BLA

This is why no one but the stupid gives a fuvk about indian crocodile tears

10850104_842857062423743_833777861167968259_n.jpg

Prime Minster and chief ministers of all provinces offering Fateha for the martyrs of Tuesday’s Peshawar school attack during an all-parties meeting at Governor House, Peshawar.

just **** off u bloody morons! this act of yr agencies and their puppets supersede all!!!! u dont impress me with that!
Our agencies have already traced that the communication of these terrorists is from Afghanistan ie they were in direct contact with their papas there, we know an ex KHAD agent is involved and their funding source has always been RAW. Now if we collect enough evidence yr doomed!!!! Mind my words.
I can only feel pity for u man, just take my advice and go and take a walk.

Those networks have to be seen as a safety net of last resort. They take a long time to build, and have inherent limitations; military theorists question how much useful information they actually give, given the amount of work that goes into them.

Pakistan has one of the best intelligence services in the world. However good they are, though, if there are enough attempted attacks, something will slip through; it is something like soccer, in that when you play a lot, someone or the other will score a goal against you, no matter how good a team you are.

So our major focus has to be reducing the conditions that lead to terrorism in the first place.
That's informative, Hugh. And I can see how the law of averages would militate against total success by means of intelligence. And I can certainly see the wisdom in focusing on "reducing the conditions that lead to terrorism in the first place."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom