What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and Your BS LOGIC Pakistan never supported TTP and the difference between us and you can be clearly seen by the world as Kashmiris are the freedom fighter and this is a terrorist Organisation whom against the whole world is fighting for last 14 years so if you still can't see the difference than you are blind as your media or i would say you have Pakistanphobia as your media :/
And as i said before nor you nor goverment have proofs that 26/11 was done by Pakistani terrorist or any Pakistani Organisation...
And about Kashmiri freedom fighters killing civillians last time i saw it was an attack on army check post killing your army men ?? BTW What about your army which raped and killed several poor Kashmiris for last 67 years....
Look bro there ain't no such thing as urs is freedom fighter's, while mine is terrorist, a terrorist is a terrorist , no second thing about it the sooner u understand the better it is for ur country,whatever happened in india during 26/11 and whatever happened in pakistan yesterday, there isn't any difference in mentalities of those people, it's upto us how we deal with these matters.

Please explain me one thing, is it necessary to involve india in every misery of pakistan, be it 1971 or this, problem is u guys created this mess u r in, this very mentality needs to be changed if u want to get rid of terrorism.
Well you do the same don't you !!!

As I said in an earlier post, there is enough time and another place to continue your hatred and your fight with us.

Right now concentrate on killing these scum.

But we know you Zarvan. We know what you really think of these scum and their twisted ideology.

So boss, you're fooling no one. Not me at least.
I know better than you what I think right now I am busy blasting your country men on twitter and I still stand by all of my views.

''We know where they are hiding, we know who they are and we know why they are doing this. There are some certain implications and international commitments that are hindering us to go after these devils. We are expecting to resolve the matters in next few hours.

They are certainly behind the borders and hiding in those caves but no matter how deep they conceal themselves, let me tell them very clearly that we are now coming for you. We will even dig up those mountains if the need arises''

Defense Minister

-------------------------------

AMEN TO THIS!!!!!!

Are we seeing the change now guys? Are we serious this time? Lets hope so. Lets really hope so!!!!

Let ALL fcuking religious parties and people under surveillance so they don't tip of these b@stards!!!!!!

@Horus @Oscar

B5C2lpiCMAAeR70.jpg

i dont know from where you are. But i am right with the victim in my city i live here and we had been pained to an extent you even cannot imagine.

as far as India is concerned i dont see any logic to drag it here in this tragedy

I don't think he intended to drag Indian or Mumbai attack into this....I think he said he has suffered same pain which you guys are going through right now....

And now at least Pakistani government should take into consideration there is no good terrorist or bad terrorist...they are all terrorists and put an end to these so called non-state actor maniacs

Look bro there ain't no such thing as urs is freedom fighter's, while mine is terrorist, a terrorist is a terrorist , no second thing about it the sooner u understand the better it is for ur country,whatever happened in india during 26/11 and whatever happened in pakistan yesterday, there isn't any difference in mentalities of those people, it's upto us how we deal with these matters.
"No your Wrong Again one's freedom fighter is others terrorist"
Never heard this before !!

Prayer in Pakistan School,Mangaf, Kuwait for the Students Killed in Peshawar( Pakistan )....R.I.P
1517493_615944925194780_6012711950042170530_n.jpg

1975129_615944938528112_2626414802799201771_n.jpg

One sincere question.

what about Afghan Taliban, LET (JuD) and Haqqani Network? They are responsible for terrorist strikes in India/Afghanistan.
Lot of innocent people (kids, women, old included) were killed in 26/11. They were killed indiscriminately.

Do Pakistanis feel that these groups which operate in Pakistan also need to be eliminated alongwith TTP?

??

I saw on tv channels, Injured students said that they burned her alive infront of them.

All those kids need to be in shrink's couch.. I mean watching their teacher burned alive and friends getting shot at, will take their toll on those students.. Has government or other institution doing anything regarding that?

@Horus @Hyperion @blain2 @Oscar

One sincere question.

what about Afghan Taliban, LET (JuD) and Haqqani Network? They are responsible for terrorist strikes in India/Afghanistan.
Lot of innocent people (kids, women, old included) were killed in 26/11. They were killed indiscriminately.

Do Pakistanis feel that these groups which operate in Pakistan also need to be eliminated alongwith TTP?

Allah Says In The Quran That The Murder of A Single Innocent Person Is The Murder of Entire Mankind.

Killing Innocent Human Is Always and Should Be Condemned Whoever They Are and Wherever They Are.

Having Said That I Should Tell You That We Are In State Of Mourning and Therefore I Request You Not To Make Unrelated Posts and Turn This Into A Pak India Trollfest.I Am Just Not In The Mood
:nono::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom