What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be public executions like sudia

Public Executions Are The Reason Why They Have Not Been Very Successful in Saudia.They Have Tried To Play The Same Game There Just Could Not Succeed.Saudis Were Clear Headed As To Who These Were And Went Down and Dirty Against Them

Untitled.png

i don't have any allegiance to those scums... indian is always against terrorism. it is pakistan who support terrorism, even in UN india try form an alliance to fight this terrorists but Pakistan stand against that and that bill failed to pass.. it is pakistan who support these terrorism.

like your self calmed mujaheddin friends fighting india is in the similar nature of TTP. they attack and kill innocent women and childers in each attack.. during 26/11 they kill 160 civilins and may injured. even in the recent attack in kashmir your mujaheddin brothers kill many Kashmir civilians who they clam their brothers... this exactly happens in kashmir and it is happening in pakistan, i don't see any difference. it is you who support killing innocents in india and criticize if your mujaheddin do anything against pakistan.. it is your fault to understand that these is noting called good terrorist.. this is your mistake to realize that terrorists are savages who don't show any humanity when you support those terrorists when they kill innocents in india.

You and Your BS LOGIC Pakistan never supported TTP and the difference between us and you can be clearly seen by the world as Kashmiris are the freedom fighter and this is a terrorist Organisation whom against the whole world is fighting for last 14 years so if you still can't see the difference than you are blind as your media or i would say you have Pakistanphobia as your media :/
And as i said before nor you nor goverment have proofs that 26/11 was done by Pakistani terrorist or any Pakistani Organisation...
And about Kashmiri freedom fighters killing civillians last time i saw it was an attack on army check post killing your army men ?? BTW What about your army which raped and killed several poor Kashmiris for last 67 years....

Afghan Taliban are *very* different from TTP. Whatever one says about the Afghan Taliban, Mullah Omar would never, ever do what these people did in Peshawar, or what they did recently at Wagah. they would never fight the Pakistani Army, whom they consider to be a legitimate Muslim army.

The TTP is a group of conmen who use the name of "Taliban" to give themselves some image of legitimacy as an Islamic movement, even though the Afghan Taliban repeatedly distance themselves from the TTP. They are culturally the same, but the TTP is not a branch or outgrowth of the Afghan Taliban: that is just the image they deceptively project for themselves.

We already know that you guys were getting cozy with the Northern Alliance, and we already know you wanted to get influence in Afghanistan so as to put pressure on Pakistan from the west as well as the east. The Soviet invasion was a threat to Pakistan because the Soviets were India's allies, and Pakistan knew they would be in trouble if India could pressure them from the west as well as the east.

Precisely because of the threat of Indian allies ruling in Afghanistan, Pakistan was forced to support some group against the Indians' buddies the Northern Alliance.This group happened to be the Afghan Taliban, but they showed no signs of being like the TTP. They would never kill school children, for example, and they would never attack another Muslim army like the Pakistani Army. They had no problems with the Two Nation theory, or the creation of Pakistan, which the TTP openly attacked.

In the wake of the US invasion, India got another chance to influence Afghanistan, and attack Pakistan from the west. As part of this, they came up with the TTP, probably together with the CIA.

TTP is a clever RAW-backed covert operation, a gang of murderers who have confused everyone into thinking they have something to do with the Afghan Taliban, when they actually don't. They dress the same, they speak the same, they appear religious. The TTP, however, is utterly different from the Afghan Taliban, since the TTP works hard to destabilize Pakistan and attack Pakistan's founding ideology (incidentally, two Indian preoccupations right there), and they especially hate the Pakistani Army. The Afghan Taliban does none of this; since the US invasion, they mainly just want the US out of there.

After this recent TTP massacre of children, General Raheel Sharif is flying to Kabul to ensure that the Afghans co-operate with him as he hunts down the TTP leaders on Afghan soil. These operations will also lead to hunting down the TTP's Indian backers in Afghanistan.

None of this stuff would be happening if it weren't for the persistent efforts of India's security establishment to find a way to attack Pakistan from the west. That's the key external source of this problem.

This Is Very Interesting To Note That Mullah Omar Has Actually Condemned This Heinous Attack.Afghan Taliban Have Actually Attacked TTP In The Past.

Okay just tell me what happened shortly within hours after Mumbai attack???? I have a feeling that you do not feel the same pain as rest of us are feeling.

i dont know from where you are. But i am right with the victim in my city i live here and we had been pained to an extent you even cannot imagine.

as far as India is concerned i dont see any logic to drag it here in this tragedy

then do something abt those Indian consulates and cultural centers in afghanistan. Vaporize them bloody quickly!! Nukes should be directed to afghanistan if the dont kick the indians out No excuses this time should be entertained!!!!!

This was the attack predicted by the intelligence agencies 4 days ago!!

Sinister scheme: RAW planning attack on Indian soil - Breaking News Pakistan

A new era of Pak-Afghan relations and Frustration of Friends in East.

DONT GET BLOODY FOOLED BY THEIR GOOD REACTION THAT WAS PREDICTED IN THE REPORT THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN MONEY TO SOME MEDIA HOUSES THERE AND POLITICIANS. THAT MODI AJAY DOVAL PARTNERSHIP IS VERY STRONG.
Please explain me one thing, is it necessary to involve india in every misery of pakistan, be it 1971 or this, problem is u guys created this mess u r in, this very mentality needs to be changed if u want to get rid of terrorism.

Pakistani Media reporting a drone strike in Afghanistan has been carried out may TTP leaders killed

People accusing others and fighting over petty things, please give it a rest for one day. Authorities are much more deep into intelligence territory than you and will find the ones responsible.

One sincere question.

what about Afghan Taliban, LET (JuD) and Haqqani Network? They are responsible for terrorist strikes in India/Afghanistan.
Lot of innocent people (kids, women, old included) were killed in 26/11. They were killed indiscriminately.

Do Pakistanis feel that these groups which operate in Pakistan also need to be eliminated alongwith TTP?

Damn,i want latif mehsud hanged in public as a response

Provincial Government will give give Black warrant and then in 48 hours Capital Punishment will be given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom