What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its uniting All you get is this has nothing to do with Islam , israeli , hindo sazish , these are not muslims .... routine usual garbage .. so are the mullahs on TV ... many many cannot openly condemn talibans .. they are scared , confused.

I know - and I can see that here on PDF as well. That is what really scares me. If Pakistani society is so unwilling to look within itself, but keeps taking the easy way out by blaming India or the jews, I don't know if this scourge will ever be eliminated.

And I recoil in disgust when I hear people debating about whether it is islamic or not - like does that even matter? 141 little children were slaughtered, and people have to find out whether it is islamic or not? Whether it has anything to do with islam or not, isn't it enough that it was a depraved act? I've told this to people before - instead of wondering whether something is islamic or unislamic, hindu or non-hindu etc, just ask themselves whether it is right or wrong, whether it is moral or immoral. That's a much easier question to answer, and you don't have to consult any scriptures or holy books to know the answer. If it was wrong or immoral, try to put an end to it, and to punish the ones who did it.

Hafiz Saeed: Jinhn ne yeh hamla kia hai wo Jahanum k kutty hain... India is Behind This now showing crocodile tears we will take revenge... India USA Afghanistan Intelligence Agencies is behind this...

Untitled.png

My condolences for the innocent children and their families!! Really its hard to hold tears.

Its high time Pakistan should take strong actions against those TTP terrorists or whatever it is....You have nukes,right? why you are not using them? Does those terrorists have more weapons than the Pakistan armed forces? Are your forces that incompetent to fight against those terrosrist? Look how brutally they are trying to kill your younger generation!

full fledged military operation is going on against them. and an advice please ignore zarvan as his own head is twisted

We don't get much information about your operations here in the West. Can you please help me find out more about this retaliatory terror attack that the TTP claimed to do and that the Afghan Taliban denounced? In terms of the military operations behind the event.

I know - and I can see that here on PDF as well. That is what really scares me. If Pakistani society is so unwilling to look within itself, but keeps taking the easy way out by blaming India or the jews, I don't know if this scourge will ever be eliminated.

And I recoil in disgust when I hear people debating about whether it is islamic or not - like does that even matter? 141 little children were slaughtered, and people have to find out whether it is islamic or not? Whether it has anything to do with islam or not, isn't it enough that it was a depraved act? I've told this to people before - instead of wondering whether something is islamic or unislamic, hindu or non-hindu etc, just ask themselves whether it is right or wrong, whether it is moral or immoral. That's a much easier question to answer, and you don't have to consult any scriptures or holy books to know the answer. If it was wrong or immoral, try to put an end to it, and to punish the ones who did it.

spare us of your analysis at least in this thread. few members do not represent Pakistani society

Then you must be annoyed counting each time your media bring Pakistan in every single issue india is dealing with..
trying to prove that you are innocent and these problem is created by our own.. you have cover of US plus we holding them with in our border some way another we are protecting you .. other wise how hard it is to cross border when you have bunch of incopetence BSF jawan sitting.
each time you look at the mirror you will see your own ugly face.. you have done genocide in samjotha express and killing innocent Kashmiris plus Babri masjid incidence it will haunt you till you stop repeating it...
recently how your callet media react on Pakistani win in india .. you cant hold your anger and hate with in boundries somehow every one noticed whos hater.....
On another day I would have given you the sort of response you deserve, but today I am not interested in your fvcking enmities and blame games. I owe it to the memory of those children that I don't think of nationalities at a time like this.

I don't think Pakistan government will ever give up their non-state actor assets.....After weeks everything is going to get normal...and they will continue to sponsor their non-state actors....

@Oscar @Horus

we need to clean some shit from here

Indeed, they were very brave and selfless men. Lest we forget.

Two special forces soldiers is relatively light casualties compared to the situation. I think Pakistan should be commended if indeed two casualties are the maximum taken. Let's just wait and see it might be too early.

B5C7Lx6CAAE5XQ3.jpg

2 SSG commandos sacrificed their lives to save our kids. Salute to you brave men. Rest in peace

One correction brother they weren't SSG but from army medical corps giving lectures/talks on first aid to student in the auditorium.

Last edited:
Two special forces soldiers is relatively light casualties compared to the situation. I think Pakistan should be commended if indeed two casualties are the maximum taken. Let's just wait and see it might be too early.
Light casualties aside, I will always respect a fallen soldier who dies in the service of his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom