What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a sign of hope. For as long as the candle burns, it keeps hope alive. Nothing religious, nothing more, nothing less.
thank you for the answer!

What about fatiha for the departed soul? or more operations as a sign of hope + action?

While you have kids dying, half of the population is wondering if these indeed were the real Taliban, since those pious Muslims dont target women and children and whether America/India/Israel are involved in this. The rest getting defensive on the blame that is now on the Mullah community and defending religion as if that will solve their problems. No offense to the Pakistanis on PDF, but dear ladies and gentlemen, lets just accept that you are like salt in flour. While you have Mullahs appearing on Tv telling the nation how this is Allah ka Azaab (the God's wrath) and how we need to address the real issue and politicians doing the "condemnation" part on TV channels and having conferences. Do you expect something good to come out from this nation? Hell no!

Honestly, There was this interview on Samaa TV.. and this Pathan guy came up screaming and complaining of how he is called for extortion from Afghanistan.. and he screamed "Tang aachuke hain Pakistan se".. That is the only sentiment one has at the end of the day.

Please, this religious lecture can wait. I expect you to know better than discussing such things here, even if you have the best of intentions.
It wasnt about religion it was more about why light a candle when you should be torching the parliament or those terrorist scums...

we must find and kill those evil persons who right now must be
> happy that their plan worked
> smiling that their funding paid off
> satisfied that their goal of terrorizing masses worked

The very thought that such persons exist amongst us is quite disturbing

Please, Musharraf is hardly the authority nor a useful source on terrorism. His attitude is what is prevalent in all Pakistanis:

"Not our fault"
And this attitude is one of the fundamental problems of Pakistani nation, my friend.

Pervez Musharraf isn't a commoner. He used to be at the helm of security apparatus of Pakistan earlier and have ample experience of conducting war against terrorism. If he lacks in awareness, then many are relatively even more clueless.

When Pakistani people will realize the importance of reading and understanding stuff, they will be able to make much greater progress on all fronts. I wonder when this breakthrough will occur.

That would only cause the efforts of the army to be diverted from counter insurgency, to running the country. If you want to annihilate these terrorists, you should want your armed forces to focus all their energy in that pursit, instead of civil administration, lawmaking, balancing budgets etc.

Absolutely correct.
Only the enemies of Pakistan would want the military to take over.

However...there IS a middle way: A govt of National Consensus for the next 10 years with the SOLE AGENDA of reviving the economy and crushing the terrorism along with, ideally, revising the school curricula. CRUSH the scums of Lal Masjid. Clear up FATA--women and children to go free or allowed to join men in some 'camps'; the 'camps' to be isolated, and only good people allowed to leave.

@Oscar , I doubt your characterization. It applies to a small part of the population - if a large chunk (or even a "signifiant majority") where prepared to spill blood over religion, Pakistan simply wouldn't exist today. Neither is this level of religious over-zealousness compatible with our generally secular politics (PTI, PML-N, PPP, MQM, etc are all secular parties).

What shocks us most about these attacks is their barbarism; the fact somebody can be prepared to kill a child in cold blood. But not one child here, but dozens. It is our humanity that cries out against this. It exists within the vast majority of Pakistanis too: to support such acts outright requires you to be, in the medical sense of the word, a psychopath.

May Allah bless the lost children in our esteemed Peshawar city of Pakistan....barbaric and sick**ing attack by Indian dogs.....backed TTP terrorists,.
@WebMaster @Horus @blain2 @Fulcrum15 : Please ask posters not to blame India for no reason, because this is plain flaiming. So far I have resisted responding to these unwarranted allegations, because I do not want to derail the thread. The reason most Indian members are not bothering to respond to these flaim baits is because today we are as horrified as you are, and are in no mood to quibble about Indo-Pak issues.

But enough Pakistanis have called this an "Indian attack" to impel me to ask you to put a stop to this.

Probably the usual cannon fodder from the FATA. That Khorassani chap is probably sitting around somewhere in luxury in Karachi, Lahore or Peshawar proper.

The reality is that this blowback will happen. It tears my heart and the fact that I am a product of these Army schools (prior to them being called APS) from a very long time ago makes this almost personal yet the only option left is to take the Op ZeA to its logical conclusion, i.e. taking these elements and their supporters in the cities after the FATA has been pacified.

All those who keep on repeating this point "these are not Muslims", need to realize that in their minds they are the best of the Muslims and have already been chosen by God to kill all others who disagree with them or are associated with those that disagree with them. In essence what we have on hand is an ideological war to win. For all those who have looked back at the history, we are once again faced with the khawarij. They cannot be talked with, the only solution is their elimination but this will be a long, hard slog as it always has been because you need to work on the extreme brainwashing and remove it altogether.

One can only imagine the cannon fodder used here was of very low IQ, essentially no compassion towards little children, who are mostly from poor families and fellow pashtuns, and as is typical, very heavily brainwashed. The Takfiri-in-chief Khorassani idiot claimed that this was in response to the killing of their women. The reality is that since the start of this operation, the number of dead women is known to be zero to ten at max because 99% of the families evacuated.

No matter which way one looks at this, its the work of a desperate militant outfit hitting out at our soft underbelly because they are running out of options. The fact that this was Peshawar (close to FATA) and a non-military target (its an APS which is now open to civilians as well) clearly tells one that the options are dwindling and these elements are going to make noise whichever way its possible. The fact that they did not realize how much hatred this action would generate is another indication that their actions are more knee-jerk rather than result oriented (where their actions would help them achieve their goals). Nobody is scared of these bastards and nobody has any sympathy. Even the Punjabi Taliban will walk away from this ghastly suicidal act so hopefully its a matter of time that this so called "Omar Khorassani" takfiri will be killed in an air/drone or ground operation in a few months time and nobody will remember him. This is the story with most of these chaps. That they leave destruction along the way is extremely sad, yet this is the nature of the beast we are dealing with.

May Almighty God bless each and every child who has been martyred, injured or impacted by this tragedy and may the Almighty give their family members sabr-e-jameel over their loss. Ameen.

they are the ones who have slaughtered Pakhtuns, terrorized FATA and brought disrepute to the tribes.....the biggest victims have been the entire nation - but especially the people of FATA region

the ideology needs to be tackled....and to do that, media needs to go gung-ho and preach unity for all Pakistanis while EXPOSING their anti-state and anti-Islam activities and mindset. We are a nation at war --- and reminded that these scum-fucks can STOOP SO LOW to murder UNARMED, DEFENSELESS CHILDREN!!!

And just recently we had the clerk of lal masjid supporting IS's cause. When you have people like these and public silent, no wonder attacks like these carry emotions lasting 2 days only within people.

I wish military/ police would grab this clerk by the neck and throw him out of the country if not execute him.

he and his followers need to be blown to kingdom come, his hideouts obliterated to the ground

And this attitude is one of the fundamental problems of Pakistani nation, my friend.

Pervez Musharraf isn't a commoner. He used to be at the helm of security apparatus of Pakistan earlier and have ample experience of conducting war against terrorism. If he lacks in awareness, then many are even more clueless.

When Pakistani people will realize the importance of reading and understanding stuff, they will be able to make much greater progress on all fronts. I wonder when this breakthrough will occur.

By your logic, Ayub Khan was also not a commoner but the man's autobiography reeks of racist hatred and delusions..
Being at the helm of something in this country and actually being capable are two VERY different gauges in Pakistan mon ami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom