What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder to imagine what the parents would be going through....

Exactly.
Not to be crass but my pet 'daughter' died many months ago and I have STILL not gotten over that loss. Love is love. But I can't imagine these parents' grief: I can (eventually) get another dog but the parents, siblings and the extended family and friends are scarred forever.

PS My mother called from Karachi, crying because of the tragedy today. Fearing she may breakdown, I told her not to watch the tv footage.

BB @Hyperion @balixd

why are we always unable to capture any terrorist alive? to further investigate them? why are always all of them are killed? arent we that capable to atleast have anyone of them alive in our hands?
They don't allow themselves to be captured in most cases. Either they blow themselves up or the commandos kill them because you cannot even approach an injured one as they all wear suicide vests and even in the injured condition, they can blow themselves up. So this is a basic room clearance rule. Kill the enemy, save yourself and then worry about the attacker's origins etc. later. The purpose of the ATT team is to put down any or all resistance with massive and sudden firepower. When they enter a room, it has to be cleared within the first 3-5 seconds so they shoot first and ask questions later. Why would we put our own troops at risk trying to capture these chaps?

More or less same.... i'm not so sure about it, but how would you link these vodka lover, uncircumcised and tattooed TTP, who have safe heavens in a state (Afghanistan) which today is ruled by blood thirsty enemies of the once in power Taliban of Afghanistan.. you mentioned above?

How would you connect meetings of mulla Fazlu / Mehsuds / BLA etc. with Indian officials?

I think old times Afghanistan wasn't receiving any sort of foreign aid, hence luxuries of life were not as commonly available as of today.... sorry i feel your argument is not quite a seller.

Since you are already alluding to "outside" forces (which may or may NOT be the case) I am afraid one of the prime lessons that I thought y'all would learn from it - and didn't want to broach it given the grave atmosphere (rightly too) but you are provoking me pal so here I go - is that its time your "establishment" learnt that using terror as an instrument of foreign policy - be it Afghanistan or Kashmir - is passé. It backfires.

How would you connect meetings of mulla Fazlu / Mehsuds / BLA etc. with Indian officials?

I am really afraid that you still bring us in the loop, where as the policy used by Pak, for covert operation other word 'terrorism' is returning the fire. If today you do not realize, we Indians should never hope then.

If it really wasnt that ample, then where did this abundance of nutjobs come about? Mars??!
Riaz Khan, former foreign secretary, has a chapter in his new book on Afghanistan and Pakistan in which he expounds on what he has dubbed the ‘intellectual crisis’ of Pakistan.

Riaz writes: “Yet another concern is the regressive tendency Pakistani thinking has shown towards an easy resort to denial. He adds: “When such denials become untenable, they result in a loss of credibility, a situation that ought to be avoided. Again it bears repetition that a state of denial is not peculiar to Pakistan. It is a question of degree and loss of credibility, to the point where even the denial of fairytales becomes suspect.” Lying liars and the lies they tell - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Just another sample at display and just another day in the glorious republic.

I don't know what to say. Its just came to my mind that" Ali Asger (son of imam Hussain (as) who was 6 month old when he was killed in Karbala. may be asked Imam Hussain (As) today, Baba It is still happening on earth after my death on Karbala" Still children has been killed, mascaraed like they done 1400 years ago, still they kill innocent kids by saying Allah Ho Akbar?
Iqbal also said" Kya Waqat hay Islam ki sharmindgi Ka, Katta hay Hussain ka Gala Allah-ho- Akbar ki awaz say"

Salam Ya Shaheeds, Salam Ya Masooms, Salam Ho On per jo es raha main sheed kye gaye. salam ho salam ho......

Exactly.
Not to be crass but my pet 'daughter' died many months ago and I have STILL not gotten over that loss. Love is love. But I can't imagine these parents' grief: I can (eventually) get another dog but the parents, siblings and the extended family and friends are scarred forever.

PS My mother called from Karachi, crying because of the tragedy today. Fearing she may breakdown, I told her not to watch the tv footage.
I was confused about the pet daughter ....got it

Yea..ban your mom from the tv we used to do that to our mom....Pakistani journalists are not worth the attention even so your mom wont be missing much!

Riaz Khan, former foreign secretary, has a chapter in his new book on Afghanistan and Pakistan in which he expounds on what he has dubbed the ‘intellectual crisis’ of Pakistan.

Riaz writes: “Yet another concern is the regressive tendency Pakistani thinking has shown towards an easy resort to denial. He adds: “When such denials become untenable, they result in a loss of credibility, a situation that ought to be avoided. Again it bears repetition that a state of denial is not peculiar to Pakistan. It is a question of degree and loss of credibility, to the point where even the denial of fairytales becomes suspect.” Lying liars and the lies they tell - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Just another sample at display and just another day in the glorious republic.

Which is why, these kids died for NOTHING!

Absolutely ZILCH!

Their graves might as well be buried under some housing development. Because the majority of the population are the intellectual equivalent of Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith.

My thoughts go out to the victims and their families in this horrible tragedy.

May we rid the earth of all terrorists.

Reactions: waz
We are proud mujahideen we dont attack on innocent children,women, and old men. Please accept your allegiance with this attack.

Do not be so pathetic in your attempt to say that you are proud mujaheddin...When do you understand that terrorism does not align with any noble cause..The TTP is another version of your so beloved mujahadeen or whatever you name it...So for the sake of your nation and humanity, you should stop this good terrorist and bad terrist thing..Otherwise, i feel sorry for Pakistan.

. Because the majority of the population are the intellectual equivalent of Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith.
The majority is not always portrayed on forums or the media, mostly people are quiet or in mourning. And Bieber you must be really angry to use that analogy.

Trust me, I found myself in no mood in discussing conspiracy theories, for which there are no proof. Just widespread rumors and allegations which aren't even backed by ISPR. If you have something to say in support of the Muslim brothers of Afghanistan (no pun intended), please come out directly. Afghan Taliban condemn Hakimullah Mehsud's killing - World - DAWN.COM

Is that something you read in Roznama Ummat/Zarb e Momin or any assorted Mullah newspapers? There's more than enough proof of the terrorists having local fundings from unaccounted zakat and donations. The rest from criminal activities in large cities to bridge deficits, thats how the attacks are funded. You have a large radicalized population and enough laskars striving to bring true Islam to your country. Look within and introspect first, passing blame to foreign forces always hasn't and wont do you good.

I have revised my extremist rating for Pakistan as of late.. my previous estimate of 5-10% of the population being extremist was unfounded.. newer estimates are more along the lines of 1 in 5 willing to support ISIS, 3 in 5 willing to support terror against people they disagree with.. 5 in 5 willing to kill each other over religion.

The majority is not always portrayed on forums or the media, mostly people are quiet or in mourning. And Bieber you must be really angry to use that analogy.

The majority is out there in the streets, and they are numbskulls by any gauge of intellect.
Believing every other cockamiemie story that assuages themselves of blame and neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom