What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can be at the site where the acts take place immediately. Pakistan has similar capabilities within the provincial Anti Terrorism teams and then the Army has it Anti Terrorism Team. Since this was an Army facility, this was an operation given to the SSG. Nowadays, the SSG backs up the regional ATT's when similar attacks happen against non-military facilities.
They didn't take any hostages - they entered and started shooting. Quick Response Force assaulted within ten minutes but the school was huge and pupils were concentrated in rooms - still, they evacuated more than 900 but couldn't save the 140 who died. No amount of systems could have stopped those savage terrorist pigs.
It was an army area where attack took place

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was a hostage situation similar to Beslan.

Nahh I am a PhD student actually I just had a big chunk of fudge was feeling ok then all those pix just made me :( all over again...
Pictures like these should not be released. I wonder the reason the media discusses this until they scar the whole population. there is a difference between reporting and whatever it is they do. Avoid the pictures and eat chocolate, it helps with everything, even PMS

if we take your equation into consideration than still there needs to be reduction in the number of mosques significantly ..

as for attendees in a mosque in daily prayers not sure where do you stay in pakistan probably some where very isolated or unhabited as mosques are almost full of attendees 5 times a day . As for lighting candles many muslim sects perform the same rituals includes shias , sufis as well as barelvis
Reduction of Masjids would solve the issue of terrorism? What are you trying to suggest?

Just being reported, TTP aholes have taken hostages inside a school in Peshawar, SSG and Police Commandos are on scene....Afghan Intel at its best....

School under attack is Military owned - Army Public School

@Horus , this is the attack Intelligence agencies had warned the govt about just few days ago, what we did not expect that they would go this low.....motherfuckers....

PESHAWAR: Unknown armed men have entered an army-run school on Warsak road, taking it hostage.

12:30pm - Four children killed: hospital
Lady Reading Hospital sources confirm that two more have been killed by militant firing, with 27 injured. Two students died while they were being shifted to the hospital while two others died at the hospital.

12:28pm - TTP says militants ordered to shoot
TTP spokesman Muhammad Khorasani tells AFP there are six attackers.

“They include target killers and suicide attackers. They have been ordered to shoot the older students but not the children,” he said.

12:26pm - More students injured
The number of wounded increases to 30, including one teacher and six children whose condition is reported as critical. A large number of concerned parents have turned up at the site but are being held by security officials.

12:25 pm - Evacuation underway
Military officials confirm that five to six terrorists have entered a school in Peshawar's Warsak road.

The school has been cordoned off, with a rescue operation in progress. Security officials said that children and teachers are being evacuated.

12:20 pm - Two children killed: hospital
The Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) has confirmed that two students have been killed and 10 injured as a result of gunfire.

Hospital sources said one male and one female student were killed. Two of the 10 injured students are in critical condition.

12:13pm - 500 students held hostage

Reuters reports that the gunmen have taken hundreds of students and teachers hostage.

A Reuters journalist at the scene could hear heavy gunfire from inside the school as soldiers surrounded it.

Military officials said at least six armed men had entered the military-run Army Public School. About 500 students and teachers were believed to be inside.

12:11pm - TTP claims responsibility

AFP reports that Taliban militants have attacked the army-run school.

A spokesman for a faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan said the gunmen had been ordered to shoot older students at the school in the city of Peshawar.

12:05pm - Seven wounded in attack

According to initial reports, the terrorists opened fire on entering the building, wounding least seven people, including five children.

Police sources said that at least six terrorists entered the school after scaling its walls.

A heavy contingent of police and security forces have reached the spot and cordoned off the area as an operation continues.

My sympathies with all the parents and relatives who lost their loved ones.

Does anyone know where we can send emails to the ISPR or Coas or someone?
I want to send in a suggestion. It go like this:
Step 1 : skin them terrorists.
Step 2 : rape their wives (make sure to do it in front of their skinned eye balls), then torch their entire family.
Step 3 : behead all of them, put their heads on pykes, and put them on display in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and all other major cities.

Nah.....Why give them a quick death.

Capture them alive. Put them into prison...make them salute Pakistani Flag 5 times a day while singing Pakistani national anthem...

Between, salutings run your imagination wild. We had a notorious Diyarbakır Prison where we used to put up PKK terrorists....all i can say is they were not treated even like pig there and most of them would lose their minds because of the intense tortures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which foreign influence? Indian? American? Shia'ism? Want more examples?

righhhhhhhht ... i see the intellect & logic now ! with all due respect and i hope you will not loose it again i am not interested in silly twisted conspiracy theories .. :wave:

Yes it is. Congrats. You managed to write anti India post on a thread dedicated to an attack on your country where 140 of your children were killed. Now be proud of your latest achievement.
You were comparing today's incidence with Kashmir killings, i just raised a question.,... its not a remark, neither anti anyone... unless you believe so.

if we take your equation into consideration than still there needs to be reduction in the number of mosques significantly ..

as for attendees in a mosque in daily prayers not sure where do you stay in pakistan probably some where very isolated or unhabited as mosques are almost full of attendees 5 times a day . As for lighting candles many muslim sects perform the same rituals includes shias , sufis as well as barelvis
Uff khudaya! Its not about numbers but QUALITY!

YOU COULD HAVE 1 big masjid teaching ONLY GOOD and right meanings...then you could have ten thousand mosques ALL TEACHING CRAP!

The post you quoted was my experience of living in Malaysia where they might not fill mosques for 5 daily prayers (some places yes but not all places maybe they have too many mosques) but they WILL fill mosques when calamity occurs (ie. tsunami, even heavy rains causing floods, even like when that plane got lost) and I compared that to Pakistan which everyone blames it for being over religious, people dont do that instead media prefer showing lighting of candles...

I dont say its wrong but I would like to know how many actually know what they are doing and how useful it is for the soul?
- I was ONLY talking about what they are doing for the soul!

And this shows your mentality and intellectual shortcoming.

You are adamant that people of Pakistan do not need Islamic tutoring and citing quantity of buildings as indication of prevalence of Islamic knowledge in Pakistan. You are terribly wrong.

Fact is that Islamic knowledge is not prevalent in Pakistan. People don't try to understand the message of Holy Quran and even bother paying proper attention to hadith. True Islamic scholars are in shortage. Many people are Muslims only in name, not in practice. Pakistani governments don't bother promoting Islamic values and teachings either.

Which foreign influence? Indian, American, Iranian Shia'ism, to name a few. Want more examples?

If it really wasnt that ample, then where did this abundance of nutjobs come about? Mars??!

More or less same.... i'm not so sure about it, but how would you link these vodka lover, uncircumcised TTP, who have safe heavens in a state (Afghanistan) which today is ruled by blood thirsty enemies of the once in power Taliban of Afghanistan.. you mentioned above?

How would you connect meetings of mulla Fazlu / Mehsuds / BLA etc. with Indian officials?

I think old times Afghanistan wasn't receiving any sort of foreign aid, hence luxuries of life were not as commonly available as of today.... sorry i feel your argument is not quite a seller.

Trust me, I found myself in no mood in discussing conspiracy theories, for which there are no proof. Just widespread rumors and allegations which aren't even backed by ISPR. If you have something to say in support of the Muslim brothers of Afghanistan (no pun intended), please come out directly. Afghan Taliban condemn Hakimullah Mehsud's killing - World - DAWN.COM

Is that something you read in Roznama Ummat/Zarb e Momin or any assorted Mullah newspapers? There's more than enough proof of the terrorists having local fundings from unaccounted zakat and donations. The rest from criminal activities in large cities to bridge deficits, thats how the attacks are funded. You have a large radicalized population and enough laskars striving to bring true Islam to your country. Look within and introspect first, passing blame to foreign forces always hasn't and wont do you good.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was a hostage situation similar to Beslan.

Hi,

It was supposed to become a hostage situation with continuous killings---but the special forces once at the scene realized the urgency and went it.

The terrs had around 4 days of supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom