What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having gazillions of mosques and madersahs if thats not enough than nothing is !
quantity is not important QUALITY is!

What is the use of those mosques which go empty on such occasions...In Malaysia if a calamity hits mosques are the 1st place that get filled for people rush to pray to ALLAH for forgiveness and protection AS HE IS OUR SAVIOR!

In Pakistan people rush to light a candle? :unsure:

It is but dont you see a pattern where you blindly do something you dont know the meaning of...

Talibans are equally blindly doing something they know not what it means....

We pray and remain on the jaan namaaz until our hearts feel less burdened!

I didnt bring up this for discussing but wanted to see how many ACTUALLY knew what they are doing! You could pick up its history...

What I dont get is when killing people ....people pick up verses from the Quran and quotes from hadith but when it is time to ACTUALLY PICK OUT VERSES AND RECITE THEM or make DOA to ALLAH no one quotes Quran or hadith?

Why use Islam as a shield to start fights? But not when you ACTUALLY SHOULD? Then you blame religion for this and that....

Fine light a candle but dont EVER blame Islam coz people dont seem to think Quran or doa or fatiha for the departed soul would bring peace but lighting a candle would!

I am in no mood for arguments. I personally will pray for the children and all those who are martyred. You can pray and or light candles or whatever.

Where have I blamed Islam for this attack?

Isn't that graphic - this much should be allowed, they put similar pictures on the news. But alright, will replace with a less bloody one.

No, it isn't. When they post it on the news, they make it black and white. Yes, please do.

I think we are reaching a tipping point here
If the political situation doesn't get resolved we may see another military takeover
The army and the people are getting sick of the political mess as well as the judiciary

I am in no mood for arguments. I personally will pray for the children and all those who are martyred. You can pray and or light candles or whatever.

Where have I blamed Islam for this attack?
I didnt mean you a general you....I am not in the mood to argue...it was a genuine question for 2 reasons

1) to see if anyone understood what they rush to light a candle for
2) how they feel about it over praying or doing something useful!

Words can't describe the sorry and the anger! As @Secur and I had suggested: Evacuate entire FATA regions into some kind of 'camps', treat people well, but only let out good ones.

Drastic situations require drastic measures! To hell with political correctness and 'human rights'.

10858392_10203379845002153_1048814223006988251_n.jpg

Once again, logic escaped your understanding. You are blindly focused on quantity of buildings, they don't make any difference.

Pakistan doesn't produces many enlightened Islamic scholars who can play an effective role in spreading Islamic knowledge and address the issue of Islamic illiteracy. Politicians and leaders are also not sincere in these efforts, they are busy in their corruption. In addition, their is too much external influence on our culture which further sow the seeds of confusion and chaos.

good luck with your logic, enlightenment & vision ... i dont see nor agree with a word except last part which was not fully explained . Which foreign influence are we talking about here, can you be a bit more specific ?

I didnt mean you a general you....I am not in the mood to argue...it was a genuine question for 2 reasons

1) to see if anyone understood what they rush to light a candle for
2) how they feel about it over praying or doing something useful!

Forgive me but the discussion over the lighting of candles reminds me of a reported incident during the Medieval era where Baghdad was surrounded by the Mongol armies while the intelligentsia and the Clergy of Muslims in the city were arguing whether the meat of a crow was makruh or not.

This is why I will not discuss this matter further.

found this on fb:
A woman who was in search of her son was seen shivering while removing cloth from the dead. She was kissing the injured children and asking people to pray for her son. However, it was the most tragic scene ever witnessed by me when the lady removed a piece of cloth and found her teenage son lying dead. She screamed loudly and held her son tightly in her arms. Everyone present there failed to control their emotions and started crying along with the unfortunate mother" [Tauseefur Rehman / A journalist Friend]

Ok I agree with your point of view but this is not the forum for logic. People are emotional and logical points are better left for less emotional mindsets.
yea sorry I am on a roller coaster of emotions right now...seriously feel worse than PMS :unsure:

Forgive me but the discussion over the lighting of candles reminds me of a purported incident during the Medieval era where Baghdad was surrounded by the Mongol armies while the intelligentsia and the Clergy of Muslims in the city were arguing whether the meat of a crow was makruh or not.

This is why I will not discuss this matter further.
I didnt bring it up for no reason and yes it was a bad idea...had a different motive but I cant seem to make sense right now so leave it! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom