What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
British Media is the most sick nation ever, British are liars.....

News is maximum casualties occurred when terrorists gathered children around them and blew themselves. SSG commandos page on FB has pics from inside the auditorium hall... Such heart wrenching pics they are.....

Army and ISI need to do a double time.

To be very honest and it might seem very naive at this time...

Heads must roll in the civilian and the military intelligence community.

I understand that its not their fault. But accountability of the officials will bring new blood, new strategies and new thinking.

The dilemma the world faces - Everyone gets paid but no one takes the responsibility.

Had the US establishment made themselves accountable...things would have solved very quickly.

Heads must roll!

Quantity of masjid and madrasah doesn't indicates that Islamic knowledge is prevalent.

People don't bother reading Holy Quran with translation. Many just read Holy Quran in its original language and think that they have fulfilled their duty.

Also, only enlightened Islamic scholars can spread proper knowledge of Islam and culturally groom the masses.

Pakistan is an Islamic state only in name, not in practice.

Having gazillions of mosques and madersahs if thats not enough than nothing is !

10626476_683752231737630_2880947647205220539_n.jpg

Out of these:

Ehsan Ullah Ehsan

Shahid Ullah Shahid

Mullah FM (Mullah Fazal Ullah)

I would love to kill with my own hands. They are really the human face of SHAITAAN.

lighting candles is a pretty universally accepted way of showing sympathy. When I was in Pakistan, even we used to light candles in respect for the martyrs of Pak army in schools. I really don't believe this topic is even worth discussing.
It is but dont you see a pattern where you blindly do something you dont know the meaning of...

Talibans are equally blindly doing something they know not what it means....

We pray and remain on the jaan namaaz until our hearts feel less burdened!

I didnt bring up this for discussing but wanted to see how many ACTUALLY knew what they are doing! You could pick up its history...

What I dont get is when killing people ....people pick up verses from the Quran and quotes from hadith but when it is time to ACTUALLY PICK OUT VERSES AND RECITE THEM or make DOA to ALLAH no one quotes Quran or hadith?

Why use Islam as a shield to start fights? But not when you ACTUALLY SHOULD? Then you blame religion for this and that....

Fine light a candle but dont EVER blame Islam coz people dont seem to think Quran or doa or fatiha for the departed soul would bring peace but lighting a candle would!

Ignorant comment.

CIA funded group, trained by ISI was Afghan Taliban, former Afghan Mujahideen. They are in Afghanistan fighting against USA.

The one that is attacking Pakistan is TTP, Tehreek Taliban Pakistan, newly created group, sprung out of nowhere. Although, some reports alledges that financial funding behind TTP is foreign elements. Afghan Taliban has no association with TTP given its earlier confession about wanting to eliminate TTP entirely. That suggests the creation of TTP doesn't go back to 80's.

The moment we find out the funding source behind TTP should clear confusion. Until then, eliminating the source is essential to end terrorism
Afeem crops what else, and some qaida outfit. Trained by LeT. what else?

Delete it, mate. Posting Graphic pictures isn't allowed on the forums.
Isn't that graphic - this much should be allowed, they put similar pictures on the news. But alright, will replace with a less bloody one.

Thank is an acknowledgment of sorts. Many a times, there are so many expressions that we feel to share over e-media, however, due to the complexity of the beast and vastness of human expressions, technology fails us.

For the sake of simplicity, go ahead and use the 'thanks' button on this thread as an acknowledgment.

There should not be a thanks for posts ...just an acknowledgement... some pics some posts need not to be thanked rather acknowledged

Injured student on ARY confirmed His teacher was burned alive infront of the kids

• Angry
Reactions: sur
Having gazillions of mosques and madersahs if thats not enough than nothing is !
Once again, logic escaped your understanding. You are blindly focused on quantity of buildings, they don't make any difference.

Pakistan doesn't produces many enlightened Islamic scholars who can play an effective role in spreading authentic Islamic knowledge and address the issue of Islamic illiteracy on societal level. In addition, politicians and leaders are also not sincere in these efforts, they are busy in their personal gains from corruption. Furthermore, excessive external cultural influence on our nation promotes confusion and chaos within our nation and people are slowly loosing touch of Islamic ground realities as a consequence.

Last edited:
look i dont want to get in this discussing now .... but let me tell you terrorism will never end from world now onward .. we can reduce it but cannot destroy it ..reason is simple.. it is a new way of warfare
arre bhai toh reduce hi kardo o_O

That's what you think..... keep drinking that kool-aid and all will be dandy!

sprung out of nowhere. Although, some reports alledges that financial funding behind TTP is foreign elements. Afghan Taliban has no association with TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom