What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe you guys are arguing about lighting candles. If some want to light candles let them, at least they are showing their sympathies lie with the innocent people of Pakistan. If you want to do something else to show your anger against the Taliban, then do so. There is no need to criticise others.
BTW, a question is not an argument!

CIA funded group, trained by ISI was Afghan Taliban, former Afghan Mujahideen. They are in Afghanistan fighting against USA.

Remember, when the extremists Taliban were in power in Afghanistan, they were doing more or less, the same as they are doing in Pakistan today. Basic human rights were curbed, women imprisoned in their homes and not allowed to work or gain education, Tv - computers and other forms of communication banned, barbaric and inhumane laws enacted and other races/ethnicities targeted and massacred all under an extremist interpretation of religion mixed with tribal code. Those were no saints or angels or brought Islam to that country, as Pakistanis widely believe. The biggest mistake of this nation is distinction between terrorists. Let there be known that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

There are more mosques and madersah on every nuke and corner of this country , pakistan have enough religion the country has become a modern times worst example of mixing religion with state affairs
Quantity of masjid and madrasah doesn't indicates that Islamic knowledge is prevalent.

People don't bother reading Holy Quran with translation. Many just read Holy Quran in its original language and think that they have fulfilled their duty.

Also, only enlightened Islamic scholars can spread proper knowledge of Islam and culturally groom the masses.

Pakistan is an Islamic state only in name, not in practice.

There should not be a thanks for posts ...just an acknowledgement... some pics some posts need not to be thanked rather acknowledged

10857850_968431703171450_2271827824315096365_n.jpg
DEAR GOD! that just tore me all over again :(

I am asking for people to think what they are doing....It is the same stairs the taliban used...NOT THINKING

I dont really care but I asked WHY coz I wanted to know how many know what they are ACTUALLY DOING....and also wanted to see how many know that WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING MORE

lighting candles is a pretty universally accepted way of showing sympathy. When I was in Pakistan, even we used to light candles in respect for the martyrs of Pak army in schools. I really don't believe this topic is even worth discussing.

This is terrible and so very disheartening. My heartfelt sympathy to all of the parents who lost their sons and daughters. May Allah give Pakistan the strength to overcome this scourge.

Remember, when the extremists Taliban were in power in Afghanistan, they were doing more or less, the same as they are doing in Pakistan today. Basic human rights were curbed, women imprisoned in their homes and not allowed to work or gain education, Tv - computers and other forms of communication banned, barbaric and inhumane laws enacted and other races/ethnicities targeted and massacred all under an extremist interpretation of religion mixed with tribal code. Those were no saints or angels or brought Islam to that country, as Pakistanis widely believe. The biggest mistake of this nation is distinction between terrorists. Let there be known that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Good terrorists:
B4_0KX-CUAAyJly[1].jpg

Last edited:
This was no ordinary school... It was army school and have produced many officers of Pak army, many of them are posted on hot borders of Pakistan.
Its not that type of school in which soldiers are trained, in these schools children of army personnel study, and are located in cantt area. Civilians can also take admission in these schools, yesterday many casualties were also of civilian families along with army's children. I am civilian and my two younger brothers have studied from this army school of peshawer which saw massacre.

definitely.. but now it is very late. Bullet cannot kill them, another will rise. Massive psychological warfere is needed to destroy this ideology totally. But before that that afeem crop must be destroyed.

look i dont want to get in this discussing now .... but let me tell you terrorism will never end from world now onward .. we can reduce it but cannot destroy it ..reason is simple.. it is a new way of warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom